Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Your A Mess To Work With

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

yo ho ho! Best friends til the end! Better off as lovers and not the other way around!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 616 words - Complete

0Unrated
Today was the day Pete and Kate were going out to help her look for a job. She would need one eventually, knowing that Joe and Andy wouldn't be thrilled with living with her for an eternity. Pete wasn't even sure if he would be up for living with her for any long period of time either. For her to find her own place, was the best idea.
Pete woke up the next morning to find himself trembling in fear. He looked around the room, making sure that what he had experianced was a dream. He looked over at Kate who was sleeping peacfully, and he then knew, that what he experianced was a dream; and only a dream. If it wern't, Kate would be laying dead next to him. That was surely not the case.
She was laying on her side, breathing in and out peacefully. He could see her eyes bouncing back and forth behind her eyelids. She was having a dream. It was probabley about unicorns and clouds made of cotton candy. For all he knew, thats what girls dreamt about.
He got up, trying not to wake her, and slipped out of the covers. After grabbing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, he went into the bathroom down the hall and got changed. He took his time applying his make-up, too make sure Kate got the rest she needed. The last thing he wanted was for her to be in a bad mood due to lack of sleep. It was very important that she was co-operative today, to make things less stressful for the both of them.
Once he double checked in the mirror, he left the bathroom and returned to his room. Kate was awake, sitting on the end of the bed in a large GreenDay T-shirt Pete had let her borrow.. This just made things easier for Pete, cause now he wouldn't have to drag her out of bed.

"Hey." He said, being partially quiet.

"Hey. When did you get up?"

"Only like, ten minutes ago i think."

"Oh." She yawned and stretched her arms into the air.

"So, what time do you wanna go?" He asked as he began putting on his converse.

"Go? Go where?" She must have forgotten.

"Whudya mean where? We're going to look for a job for you." He said, trying to sound a bit cheery about the subject.

Kate frowned. "Aw, c'mon Pete. It's the weekend. I don't want to go looking for anything right now."

Pete paused. "It's not gonna be that bad."

"Says the rockstar that gets whatever he wants and the hardest part of your job is writting some dumb poems." She said, obviously starting her day in a bad mood.

Pete sighed. "Whatever. But i'm not going to keep paying for your shit."

Kate stood up. "Alright."

She grabbed one of Pete's sweatshirts and a pair of her jeans she had worn the day before, and walked towards the door. Before leaving she stopped.

"I need you to take me somewhere today."

"Where?" Pete asked, not really wanting to go out on any adventures.

"To my boyfriends house. I left some stuff there that i need to get."

"Your crazy right? There's no fucking way i'm going to brawl with that guy again."

Kate rolled her eyes. "He's not going to be there today and I have a spare key. Problem solved."

Pete thought it over for a moment, not really knowing what to do.

"Let's go."

I don't cry when my dog runs away, i don't get angry at the bills i have to pay, i don't get angry when my mom smokes pot. Review like you should.
Sign up to rate and review this story