Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Drive Slow Homie

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

My eyesight is going bad in this crystal ball.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 368 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete and Kate climbed into the vehicle and drove down the road. Kate pointed out the directions to his house, and Pete followed. It was on the other side of town, on a dead end road. He could tell It wasn't a very friendly neighborhood, just from people walking down the sidewalk. After seeing this whole horrible site, there was deffinately no way he would be able to kick her out.

"Ok, stop the car." She ordered.

"I'll be right out."

Pete grabbed her arm gently and stopped her.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Kate nodded. "Yes Pete. He shouldn't be home for another few hours. I'll be fine."

Pete losened his grip on her arm and watched her exit the car. She walked up to the house and pulled out her spare key. The door opened, and she went inside.

While she was inside, Pete constantly looked into his rear view mirror, just to make sure she was right about his time schedual. So far, not a single car passed through the street.

Meanwhile inside, Kate went into the back room, which was given to her to stay in, and sifted through the old wooden drawers. Grabbing her bag, she lifted many of her things and dropped them safely inside.

Pete tapped his foot nervously on the floor of the car, wishing she'd hurry up so they could leave. He already hated waiting so long in this shady neighborhood. If anything, he should have gone in with her. That might have decreased his chances of having a gun pulled on him. Luckily, nothing of the sort had happened yet, but he was sure it would if she didn't hurry up.

Finally, after a few more minutes had passed, Pete watched as she left the house. She walked down the stairs, holding her bag that seemed to be filled with stuff. She got into the car and threw the bag of items into the back seat.

"Got everything?" He asked, just wanting to leave.

"Yeah. Let's go now. I don't want to stay here any longer than i have too."

"You read my mind." Pete started the car, and quickly left the old house behind.
Sign up to rate and review this story