Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Just Another Chicago Girl

Chapter 4: Pete Sexy Wentz

by petewentzforever14 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-05 - Updated: 2007-10-06 - 550 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Pete Sexy Wentz

----------------------------------------------------------Elizabeth’s Point of View----------------------------------------------

Elizabeth: Ugh what time is it?

Aww it’s 5:00 in them morning and I feel like shit. Wow why am I hot. Oh that’s why. I sit up in my bed to find Pete asleep
with all his clothes off expect his boxers. Goodness he can sleep and I can’t that’s so messed up. I guess I can go get a shower
-------------------------------------End of Elizabeth’s Point of View-------------------------------------------------------------
Pete: Lizzie ( Pete says sleepily)
Lizzie: Yes Pete What is it?
Pete:(sitting up in the his bunk) Oh nothing just wonder why the angel, I mean you are not asleep since its like 5:00 in the morning.
Lizzie: Well I guess I’m tired of sleeping right now.
Pete: Ok so what are you planning on doing zombie girl. (finally standing)
Lizzie: Hey watch it! If you want to know what I’m going to do I’m getting a shower.
Pete: You are can I join you. (while wrapping his arms around her waist)
Lizzie: Sure why not lets get naked before we even have sex> wait are we even dating.
Pete: MMM, were going to have sex that’s interesting.
Pete: Oh we are dating I never told you, but I guess I forgot to tell you you’re my girl ( while kissing her cheek)
Lizzie: Ok we better get that shower then before the rest of your buddies wake up.
Pete: good idea.

Lizzie and Pete grab their clothes then head into the small bathroom on the bus. They stood there for a minute staring at each other. Without thinking Lizzie pressed her lips against Pete’s lips. Pete then responded by kissing her back. Lizzie with her tongue waiting for access into his mouth was finally granted access. And her tongue began to twist with his. He finally took his tongue away from hers and than began to kiss down her neck come to a stop at her collarbone. Pete placed his hand under her shirt and then he slowly took it off. This time Lizzie never stopped him like she did William. Lizzie just didn’t care she knew she could trust him. Finally taking her shirt off Pete unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. Pete took his hand and started to massage her breasts.

Lizzie: Oh Oh Pete keep going it just feels real good.
Pete: hmmm oh how about this. (taking his tongue and licking around her breasts and stopping to suck each of her now perked up nipples)
Lizzie feeling him getting hard slipped off his boxers to reveal his you no what, and Pete did the same thing slipping her undies off. Pete then took his finger and began to rub the walls of her vagina. Lizzie moaning some more dropped down and began to mess with his now hard cock and without caring again placed her mouth on his cock and began to mess with his mind.
Pete: ok ok that’s enough there lets bring this to a finsh.
Lizzie: Getting back up I just got started.
Finally Pete finished by pushing her up against the wall and going inside of her. Kissing and Moaning together he pulled out. and turned to start the shower.
Sign up to rate and review this story