Categories > Original > Mystery > Anti-nostalgic: Entering the Unknown

Chapter Four

by Blacksenny 0 reviews

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 869 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four.




I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling, listening to Nightmare Nazuki. I counted at the white dots that seem to be passing by.

“One...two...three...” I counted one by one until I fell asleep.

I dreamed of the past few weeks.


“Hey lets go on all the rides!” Cried Ashly as we entered the main entrance.

“ Mofu!!” Welcome, Called out the guy in the teddy bear like suit.
“ Mofu Mofu. “ Enjoy today, he said... Ok thats not probably what he said. But I was thinking it.

The day was going great, We were all enjoying our selfs. Even Eric who said he wouldn't be caught dead in an amusement park. But he was smiling none the less. All the trouble didn't start until way later. As soon as the first few rides we called to a close. Apparently there was still a few bugs in the system. But not all of the rides where affected.

“aw, this ride is closed too.” Whined Ashly.

“Lets try another ride.” Said Eric a little disappointed as well.

“hey wait for a minute.” I called out. “I be right back.”

“Hurry up Andy.” said Joy, I nodded as I turned a corner, and as I did I felt a cold spot. I froze, I was no longer able to move.

“Prepare your self!” I heard someone say.

“Do you think I will let my self be beaten by some one like you?” Said some one else in a deep raspy voice. Out of the corner of my eye, thats where I saw them, I couldn't believe it.

“Die Human!!”

“Not a chance”

“What?! Impossible .. how?”

“Good bye.”

As quick as it started, it ended. I was able to move and I noticed that everything was gray, but the color came back. I turned to where I heard the two voiced and I saw it. Split in two was a monster, and beside him stood a Fumofu mascot. I stood there speechless.

“Oh shit” Said the Fumofu pointing at me... he stared, looked both ways. And scratched the back of his head then Sighed,

“shit. Did you See that?” he said and walked over to me, I nodded. He cursed and took me by the hand and lead me somewhere. Still being stunned I went willingly. Before i knew it we were under the Ice cream shop in the middle of the Park.

“what is this Morgan?!” Someone shouted over head. I looked up and saw it was a women. In her Mid twenties or so. Her hair was pulled up and into a bun. She wore slick glasses, that she pushed up a little. Her face was stern and not in a pleasant mood.

Morgan, the guy in the Fumofu outfit started to talk in a stutter.

“W-w-well yo-u s-see I-Isuzu...s-she saw everything... I-I.... Mess up.”

“I can see that!” She shouted back, making me step back, but I noticed that Morgan was still gripping on to my hand. I looked at him, he was stiff. The room that was crowed with twenty or so people who were working on their own computers. Where all gone. Leaving Isuzu, Morgan and me. There was a long pause. Isuzu stared at us coldly for a very long time. Then she spoke.

“What is your name?”

She was talking to me but I didn't answer. So she shouted.

“your Name girl!”

“Andrea. Andrea Dankbar.”

“Dankbar? Girl if your lying..”

“Am not!”

“...Girl am going to give you a choice.”

“A choice?”

“Join us, Join A.N or Have your memory erased...”

“I'll have my memory erased thank you.”

“ Quick are you. Alright you can have your memory erased my an untested machine that could very well fry your brain.”

“W-what? W-wait in that case....”

“Yes?”

I stared at the floor and thought this over. I tried to tighten my grip on Morgans hand. “All right, I'll join.” Once I said those words, Morgan let go of my hand and started to Walk away. I followed him, when I caught up with him he cursed.

“I'll see you both tomorrow.” I heard the Commander say, then I heard her walk away.

“Why? Damnit Why did...Damnit. Come on I'll take you home.” He took my hand and lead me back to the park. I was unsure of what happened really. But I didn't like it.

“Where do you...”

“It's ok my friends are here they'll take me home.” I let go of his hand.

“Come back here tomorrow Andrea.” He said before walking away. As I watched him do so I looked at him hand and thought it all over. “Damnit is right.” I said before I heard my name being called through the overhead speakers.

“Andrea Dankbar! Andrea Dankbar your friends are looking for you at the Golden post in the east side of the park, Andrea Dankbar if your listening, Report to the Golden post in the east side of the park. That is all”

I looked to at my hand again, and then closed it into a fist. I started to head over to the east side of the Park, where my Friends where worried sick about me.
Sign up to rate and review this story