Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Through the Eyes of the Fly on the Wall

… Not all the way through

by seabatty06 0 reviews

the 'wedding'! just read it!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 445 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 20: … Not all the way through
Andy’s POV
Standing in front of the church waiting on my beautiful bride to walk through the doors was nerve racking. I looked at Pete feeling like I was going to faint. “Breathe buddy” he said trying to relax me. It was not working. The bridesmaids should have already started through the doors. I looked at him again. “I’ll go see what the hold up is” he said leaving. My heart was beating rapidly. What if she ran away? What if she went in to labor early and was alone? “They‘re on their way” Pete said returning. About that time the doors opened and the girls started to come toward us. The music got louder and everyone stood up. This was it, I was actually doing this. She looked so gorgeous. She slowly made her way to me.
Suddenly she doubled over and was holding her stomach. It all seemed like it was happening in slow motion. I ran to her side. “Babe, are you ok?” I asked. She shook her head no. She started to scream out in pain.

Ashley’s POV
A sharp pain was shooting through my body. I prayed that the baby hadn’t decided to come just yet. I laid down on the floor. Andy was by my side the whole time. I heard people scrambling around me. I just kept my eyes on Andy. I felt water like substance pooling under me. “Andy” I whispered. “My water broke” I said. After that the room became dark and the voices faded.

Andy’s POV
After she told me that her water broke I began to panic. I yelled for someone to call an ambulance. I felt her hand go limp in my hand. I looked down and saw a dark substance sipping throw her dress. “Babe, no, wake up” I said over and over again.
The ambulance arrived about ten minutes later. They took her to the hospital. I rode with them, telling her I would never leave her side. On the way there the EMT’s that were examining her kept looking up toward the front telling them to speed up. My heart started to race along with the vehicle. This can’t be happening, she can’t die on me. “Come on, Ash, wake up,” I said in to her hand crying. My tears ran down my face and on to her hand. “You can’t leave me” I yelled. We arrived at the hospital. They rushed her to the operating room. They push me in to a waiting room. The rest of the group showed up shortly after.
Sign up to rate and review this story