Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan's Not Dead!

Chapter Five.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 560 words

0Unrated
Boo! I'm getting good feedback, I like that. Thanks guys, you're all awesome. :)
Please enjoy and remember, no celebrities were harmed in the making of this story. :D
_____________________________________

Brendon stared at the small screen for a good twenty minutes before jerking out of his trance.

"This can't be happening. Someone's playing a cruel joke on me."

He stood up and called Spencer. Spencer didn't pick up, Brendon didn't bother with a voicemail. Brendon decided he was going to take this into his own hands.

He walked out to his car, by now it was daylight. It seemed like such a nice morning, too bad Ryan wasn't there anymore.

"No. Don't think that. He is alive. This is all a big nightmare."

Brendon got into his car and rode over to Ryan's house. There wasn't any tape, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"See! Everything's fine!"

He shut the car door rather quietly and walked up the steps he often trod on. He tried the knob, it was locked. He instantly turned around and looked for the small little bone that was around there somewhere. He picked up the hollow dog bone and got out the spare key.

He was in! He opened the door quietly, why did he have to be so quiet? He walked through the house. There was a suffocating, unsettling silence throughout there. He knocked on Ryan's room door, nothing. He opened the door seeing nothing. He bit his lip.

"This isn't true! He's not dead! He sent me a fucking text message! He can't be dead!"

His phone! He would find Ryan's phone. Wait, it was in Ryan's jean pocket. Which was at the morgue...

"NO! HE'S NOT DEAD!"

He came to the conclusion that Ryan had gone for a walk or something. He often did that. He searched around for Ryan's phone, but then felt stupid.

"He probably would have taken it with him idiot."

He opened his phone and sat on Ryan's bed. He dialed the number so often dialed and waited. He got the voicemail, he sighed.

"What were you expecting me to pick up?" Brendon's head shot up at the sound of Ryan's voice. "Ryan?!"

There he was, standing in the doorway all bloody. He looked like he had a broken arm and maybe a few ribs. He was bleeding profusely from his head and what appeared to be a large piece of glass near his stomach.

Brendon stared open-mouthed at him, "R-Ryan? Is that you?" Ryan smiled, "In the flesh." "But, but...but you-you look terrible!" "I just got hit, how do you expect me to look?" "Um well, not dead." Ryan walked over, placing a bloody hand on his shoulder, "Brendon I need you to wake up..." "Wake up? What?" Brendon was confused, "Why do I have to wake up?" Ryan put a hand over his own mouth, "Shhhh."

Brendon woke up with a start, gasping for air. He looked around, it was 3:04 am. He looked at his phone, it was Tuesday the seventeenth.

"Wait...Ryan died on Thursday...did I just predict the future? God I fucking hope not!"

He looked down at his shirt seeing the bloody handprint from Ryan, "Agh!!"
_____________________________________

Boo! This is all one confusing mess isn't it?? Just hang on! I promise it WILL make sense by the end! :] Reviews are flipping awesome! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story