Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Power He Has Not

Unions

by Clell65619 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 2185 words - Complete

2Original


A/N: I own none of this. And boy are you surprised.

A/N2: And Now, without further ado, it's what you've all been waiting for, the One, the Only, The Wedding of Bill and Fleur... There's an open bar at the reception, Molly did the cooking, and Rumor has it that Fleur's Veela cousins have a serious thing for FanFic Semi-Authors...

Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not.



Chapter 14 - Unions



Malfoy Manor

Throne Room:



"Death Eaters, Attend me!"



Grasping their burning marks and ears ringing from the magically amplified sound of their Master's voice (that was still echoing throughout the stone structure) the entire cadre of Death Eater Minions ran into the throne room.



Riddle sat in his throne, the very picture of agony and pain. His weakness gave pause to all of his minions. Fear filled the ranks. Despite his weakness, they all knew that he could snuff their lives on a whim.



"Good news my Death Eaters. I have need of your services. Those with young daughters, come forward, the rest of you be gone!"



The ranks thinned by about 4/5ths. "Excellent. GO now and return with your young daughters, for they will have an opportunity to serve me personally. You and your lines will be honored above all the others."



"Soon Bella, soon you will be able to revitalize this body!" His stomach heaved again; once again he voided his bowels and vomited. Once again, Bellatrix was soiled.



Ottery St. Catchpole

The Burrow:



The Grangers and Harry apparated onto the grounds of the Burrow, Hermione bringing her mother, Daniel and Harry courtesy of Air Dobby. Upon Arrival, Harry thanked Dobby, who went into paroxysms over being thanked by Harry Potter Sir, and returned to Potter Manor to await another call.



The elder Weasley's greeted the new arrivals with hand shakes and hugs, Daniel and Emma left with them to meet the Delacours. Bill approached Harry and Hermione with the largest smile that either of them had ever seen on the eldest Weasley.



"Welcome you two. Ron and Ginny are here somewhere." Bill took Harry's hand in both of his. "The family's filled me in on your magic Harry. I wish there was something I could do."



"I'm getting by Bill."



Bill's eyes flicked between them. "Oh, I see." He smiled. "Good for you"



Harry and Hermione exchanged puzzled looks, what did he see? Did they look guilty?



"Fleur asked that I send you up to see her before the ceremony Harry. She said she had a talk to you 'champion to champion'... Ithink she wants to see if she can dazzle you with her Veela side just once before she marries. She tells me you were the only guy at the Triwizard to look her in the eye." He smiled. "She could never resist a challenge." Bill tried to look dangerous "But I hate competition."



Harry laughed. "Yeah, right, why marry all 6 foot 2 inches of tall muscular red headed God, when she could have all this?" he gestured at his own skinny bespectacled form.



Bill slapped him on the back. "Percy's room."



Hermione drifted off to greet friends, so Harry went to find Fleur. On his way he spotted Neville and his Grandmother.



"Neville! Happy Birthday Mate!"



"And you Harry, look at us, all grown up. You're looking better. How do you feel? We heard about the attack at the Grangers. You took those bastards down WITHOUT your magic?"



"Got lucky with a pool stick and a billiard ball. Either of those up side one's head focuses the mind most effectively. Daniel got two with his muggle shotgun, and Hermione got two as well."



He paused for a moment looking at Neville and made adecision. "Mrs. Longbottom, Neville, we need to talk"



"If this is about Ginny, I didn't do anything Harry. I shut her down as soon as I knew."



"Ginny? no Neville, this is important. Ginny and I are over, were before we came home from school."



"Well then, what is it dear?"



Harry gave them both an appraising look. "Mrs. Longbottom, did the Headmaster ever tell you about the Prophecy?"



Blank looks came from both of them. "Ok, A few months before Neville and I were born the Headmaster was given a prophecy." He closed his eyes and recited



"The one with the power to vanquish the - Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."



Looks of shock filled both of the Longbottoms faces. "According to Dumbledore, that prophecy could only point at two people. Neville and Myself." He paused to let them digest the information. "The Headmaster suggested that my scar was when he marked me, and I suppose that could be right. But it seems to me that he's marked you just as thoroughly Neville. Now that my magic's gone, Riddle may decide that the mantle of 'Chosen One' has fallen to you."



Neville looked worried. "Do you believe in the prophecy Harry?"



Harry Shrugged. "I don't know. It all seems to be exceptionally vague to me, but Riddle believes in it. And acts on that belief. I thought you should know."



The Minister of Magic approached. "Madam Longbottom, Mr. Longbottom, Potter."



"Minister." Augusta Longbottom said coldly. "Any reason you believe we would want to speak with you after the stunt you pulled last week?"



"All I did was pronounce a dead house extinct Augusta."



"What house?" Neville asked suspiciously.



"Why the formerly great house of Potter, of course."



"Is that supposed to anger me Minister? To punish me?" Harry laughed. "If anyone had ever told me that I was a member of a great house, it might. Until a few days ago I didn't even know I owned property. Amazing."



"We will be seeing about that Property Potter. Without aHouse to protect you, I think you'll find that the Ministry will be in control of all you own before long."



"Really?" Neville looked angry. Harry reflected that he had never really seen Neville get angry, at least not this angry. He held up his right fist and a large signet ring appeared. "I happen to be the new Patriarch of the Ancient and Noble House of Longbottom." Neville's magic flared into avisible aura. "As Patriarch I invoke the ancient laws and take into my family as my heir and brother Harry James Potter, of the Equally Ancient and Noble House of Potter. Any insult visited upon My Heir, My Brother or his Ancestral House will be viewed as an insult to the House of Longbottom, with all the consequences that involves."



Neville looked at the Minister of Magic like some type of unpleasant insect. "I would suggest you return to the Ministry to repair your grievous error." The Minister opened his mouth to say something. Neville cast sonorous on himself "NOW YOU INSIGNIFICANT WASTE OF FLESH BEFORE THE HOUSE OF LONGBOTTOM ERASES YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!" The Minister (and his toadies)apparated on the spot.



"Sweet Merlin Neville!"



"The very least I could do for my friend Harry."



"Well done Neville"



Neville Blushed. "Thanks Gran. I learned from the best. If anyone knows how to intimidate bullies, it's you."



"Neville, you don't need to do this, I don't want your family to get into trouble over me."



"Harry, you've helped me, stood up for me, and protected me until I learned to do it myself. It's only fair I return the favor now that Ican."



"Throwing your weight around again Neville?"



"Harry you remember Susan Bones?" Harry nodded "We're dating."



"Congratulations, both of you!"



After thanking Neville again, and a few moments of small talk, Harry once again struck out in search of Fleur.



Malfoy Manor

Throne Room:



"Welcome Daughters of my Lord's death eaters" Bellatrix had culled the girls who were too young, and those who were obviously too old. Leaving 27 candidates between the ages of a very physically mature 12 year old and 24. "Rejoice! Today you have the opportunity to serve the Dark Lord in ways that only a few have."



The girls and their fathers murmured together. "The Dark Lord requires the services of a Virgin for a Sex rite, you have been brought here that he might have his choice" There was a short pause, and most of the girls started laughing.



Later:



"What went wrong Bella?"



"We will have to extend our search further a field. It seems that the strong morals of our youth are things of the past."





Ottery St. Catchpole

The Burrow

The Bridal Room:



Harry knocked on the door to Percy's old room. It opened to show far more women than Harry was comfortable being alone with.



"'arree!" Fleur ran to him and wrapped him in her arms, her Veela charms radiating at full blast. "How are you?"



Malfoy Manor

Riddle's Bed Chamber:



Riddle convulsed on the bed. "Bella! Find me that virgin NOW."





Ottery St. Catchpole

The Burrow:



An hour later Harry was seated on the Groom's side. Holding Hermione's hand, the Grangers sat on the other side of Hermione. Hermione had been whispering to her father to be careful of Fleur and her relatives due to their being Veela, and explained the effect those women could have on a man. She also told her mother how proud she was that Harry seemed to be immune.



Bill and his brothers (and a goblin!) lined up at the pulpit. Then the music started, Fleur's bridesmaids started down the aisle, followed by the bride.



"She's so beautiful!" Hermione heard her mother whisper.



"She's ok I guess. I don't see what al this 'veela' stuff is about." That got him kissed by both his wife and daughter. "what?"



---===ooo000ooo===---

Later:

"Ron!"



"Hey Hermione, glad you could make it. Did everyone make it out of your house ok?"



"Yes Ron, everyone's fine."



"We need to talk." They said together. Then they both laughed.



"I guess we're both getting dumped." Hermione smiled at him broadly. "You first"



"Luna and I have sort of found each other."



"So have Harry and I."



"So, we're ok?"



"We're always ok Ron."



"Ok, good. I want to find Luna so we can dance."



"You dance now?"



"Badly. She likes to dance, and will teach me to be better. She says to just ignore the music."



"Ah, Luna dancing. Go, have fun."



---===ooo000ooo===---



"Ginny!"



"Just stay away from me Harry. I don't need you to suck my magic away."



"Ginny? I wouldn't hurt you."



"You've already turned my brothers and father against me Harry, just stay the hell away from me. Just go hump Hermione's leg and leave me alone."



---===ooo000ooo===---



"How are you today Auggie?"



"Better every day Alastor. Did you see what our boy did to the Minister?"



"Fairly hard to miss Auggie. The boy's got a pair, just like his dad. Do you think it might be time to tell him?



Augusta nodded. "I think it's well past time the boy met his Grandfather." She leaned in to kiss him, and smiled. "I think the only time that those eyes of yours are both looking at the same thing is when you kiss me."



Alastor Moody chuckled. "It's the only time I want to make sure I don't miss anything."



---===ooo000ooo===---



After several dances with Harry (who was getting better all the time) and a couple with her father and class mates Hermione saw Luna dragging Ron off the dance floor. Her curiosity got the better of her and she followed them into the Burrow. Up the stairs to Ron's room, she really wanted to talk to Luna about the coming year. Then she heard the sounds coming from the room negated her curiosity.



/Wow. Luna is vocal/. Who'd of thought that? Her brow furrowed. What 'research' was Ron talking about?





---===ooo000ooo===---



AN2: A few thoughts and explanations. It just ain't Tom's week is it? Ok, so I haven't given completely up on my feeble attempts of humor, but seriously, is it likely that the daughters of mass murders and evil overlord minions would be virgins? The idea just tickled me.



AN3: No attack at the wedding. My version of Tom is indisposed. Besides it has become so damned clich
Sign up to rate and review this story