Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 4: Scar Away From Falling Apart

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Sequel to My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1741 words

0Unrated


"Baby, please let me in. I know your mad. Please, if your cutting I want to help you clean up." Bobbie was laying on the floor. She cut too deep this time. "Bobbie! Let me the fuck in. Now!" She couldn't answer Patrick. She could still hear him. Patrick had enough. "Bobbie, I'm going to break the door down if you don't open it." Patrick waited a few seconds and ran into the door with his shoulder. It opened. His eyes fell on Bobbie on the floor. "Fuck. Bobbie. Wake up, sweetheart." There was blood on the bathroom floor.

Patrick pulled out his cell phone and called 911. While he was on the phone he wrapped Bobbie's wrists in towels. "Mom, Dad, I'm home." Eric hollered. "Eric, stay out there. Don't come here." Patrick yelled. "What's wrong?" Patrick was by the bathroom door, but Patrick blocked his view. I want you to go to Pete's. Can you call him?" "But what's wrong? Tell me." "Your mom is hurt. The paramedic's are coming. Now call Pete." Just then the EMT's came through the door and Patrick moved out of the bathroom. They put her in the ambulance and took her to the hospital. Patrick stayed behind.

"Dad, what happened to mom? I'm not a kid anymore." "We had a big fight and she cut her wrists. I don't know what is going through her mind anymore. I'm scared to death." Pete came into the house. "Patrick, how's Bobbie?" "I don't know. I'm going to go to the hospital now. Can you take care of the kids for awhile. Sure. Anytime. Do you want me to come to the hospital?" "No, I'll be fine. I'm going to go now." He hugged Eric. Take care of your sisters and brother for me." "I will dad." Patrick drove to the hospital. It was the longest ride of his life.

He walked into the hospital and went to the nurses station. "Can I help you?" "My wife was brought here. Bobbie Stump." "Let me check." She went to look at some papers. "Dr. Gregory is working with her. Why don't you have a seat and he'll be right with you." "Thank you." Patrick sat down and put his head in his hands. "Damn you, Bobbie. You can't do this to me and the children. We need you." A hour passed when Patrick seen a doctor come out of the OR. "Mr Stump?" "Yes, how's my wife?" Patrick sat up. "She did some real damage. We have her stitched up though. We did have to give her some blood. If you didn't get to her in the time you did, she wouldn't be with us. We will have to keep her for a 72 hour hold. I'm asking for a psychiatrist to talk to her when she wakes. They may want to have her in the ward for a week or two. Is she on any anti-depressants or anything?" "No, nothing. Can I see her?" "Sure. She's in room 1523. Right down the hall, on the left." "Thank you." Patrick walked down the hall and got to Bobbie's room.

Patrick just stood outside for a few minutes not knowing what to do. He walked in Bobbie's room and took her hand. "Baby, I'm here. I'm sorry for the fight. I just don't know how to feel. One minute I'm mad the other minute I want things to work out between us. We've been through too much to end it." He kissed her lightly and sat in the chair next to her bed. He fell asleep.

Bobbie woke up and didn't know what she was. It was so bright. "Mommy, what are you doing here?" "Hailey, I haven't seen you in so long." "You aren't suppose to be here. You are suppose to be with daddy. He loves you very much." "I know, but I hurt him." "You need to go back to him." "I don't know if I can. I can't make him happy anymore." "Yes you can. Try to make him happy." "Hailey, things aren't what they were. You wouldn't understand. I can't go back to daddy. I don't want to."

Patrick woke up to a bunch of beeps going off. "Bobbie, are you alright?" A bunch of nurses and doctors came in. "Sir, you need to leave." A nurse told Patrick. "No, she's my wife." The nurse pushed Patrick out of the room. He slid to the floor. He started crying. Dammit Bobbie. I fucking need you. We have so much to do yet." A few minutes later the doctor came out. "Things have gotten worse." Patrick stood up. "What do you mean?" "It's almost like she has given up. She went into a coma." "What? No." "When she was unconscious she stopped breathing for a few seconds." "How long will she be in a coma?" "We don't know. She may never wake up. You may have to make the decision to take her off life support. I just want to warn you." "Can I see her?" "Yes, go ahead."

Patrick walked to the room. "Oh Bobbie. Why did you do this? I need you so bad. I can't raise the children on my own. I need you by my side." He hugged her waist and sobbed. "I love you. I'll always love you. When you get out of here we are getting away. I promise. Anywhere you want to go. You name it, we'll go there." He touched her face. "I'm going to go for a little bit, but I'll be back. I love you." He kissed her and went to the door and turned around and looked at her. "Wake up, if not for me for the kids."

Patrick drove to Pete and Megan's. "Daddy, I missed you." Grace ran to Patrick. He lifted her up. "How's daddy's big girl?" "I want to go home. I miss you and mommy." "I know sweetheart. I need to talk to Pete alone. Okay." "Okay, him and Kyle are wrestling." Patrick walked into the living room. "Pete, I need to talk to you." Pete looked up. "Oh Patrick. I didn't hear you come in. Come on. Let's go to the spare room." Patrick and Pete went to the spare room. Patrick sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" "Where in the hell do I start? She had an affair." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I seen her and the guy months ago. I never told anyone. We don't know if Sarah is mine. It all came out yesterday. Hell, it feels like days now." "Do you know who it is?" "Yeah, Ryan." "Ryan Ross? You have to be kidding me." "No, he doesn't know about Sarah. It only happened once. We went to a therapist today. When we got home we had a fight. I called her a whore. I didn't mean to. It just came out. She told me to leave and she went to the bathroom. I should of followed her then. I'm such an idiot." "Why did you need to follow her?" "She started cutting again. So, when I was done packing I went to tell her. She didn't answer me. I broke the door down. There she was, laying on the floor with blood all over."
"What kind of shape is she in now?" "She was doing good. I seen her and then the machines started going off. She now is in a coma and I might have to make a decision of taking her off life support." "What in the hell am I going to do? I have four kids. I can't raise them on my own. I need her, Pete. She's everything to me." Patrick started crying. Pete hugged him. "I know. She's going to wake up. I know it. Because of you and Bobbie I started to believe in love again." "I just don't know what to do. Should I tell the kids? Should I take them to see her?" "Yes, she is still their mom and will want to see her. Megan and I will be here anytime you need to be alone with her." "Thanks. I'm going to talk to them now. And maybe we'll see her."

Patrick walked to the living room. "Hey guys." Patrick grabbed Sarah and put her on his lap. Eric was sitting in a chair. Grace and Kyle sat on the couch. "Your mom is sick. She's in the hospital right now." "When is she coming home?" Grace asked. "I don't know. She might be in the hospital for awhile. We will see her though. She can't talk and it will look like she is sleeping." "Daddy, I want mommy home." I know you do, Kyle. We will make sure she gets better. It's just going to be me for a bit. I'm going to do my best, but you'll have to help me too." "Can we see her now?" Grace asked. "Sure. Why don't you get your jackets. I want to talk to Eric." Grace and Kyle went to get their jackets.

"She's not going to make it, is she?" Eric asked. "I don't know. She was doing good, but now she went into a coma. I need you to be strong and help with the little ones." "Sure. What are we going to do if she doesn't make it?" "I can't think that way, Eric. She just has too." They got up and all of them went to the hospital. Eric pushed Sarah in the stroller and Patrick carried Kyle and had Grace's hand. They got to Bobbie's room. "Hey Baby, the kids are here to see you." Patrick held her hand and put Eric on the bed. "Mommy, you need to wake up." Kyle said. Grace walked to the bed. "Why isn't she waking up, daddy?" "She needs to rest, honey." "Can I talk to her?" "Sure. Mommy would love that." They stayed for a hour and then left to go home.

"Eric, can you watch the kids for a few minutes. I want to be alone with your mom for a little bit." "Sure. We'll be in the waiting room." "Sweetheart, I'm going to go home. I'll be here as soon as I can tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do. You must wake up. I love you so much. Remember that, you are loved by a lot of people." Patrick kissed her and placed his hand on her cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story