Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 5: Love Never Wanted Me

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Sequel to My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 2052 words

0Unrated


The next day, Patrick woke up early. He got only two hours of sleep. All he could think of was Bobbie. He woke up Grace and Eric for school. Kyle and Sarah were already up. "Daddy, are we going to have breakfast?" Kyle asked. "Um, yeah. I have to change Sarah and get a bottle ready for her. Then I'll start on breakfast." "Daddy, is my pink shirt clean?" Grace asked. "I don't know, honey. Just pick out one in your closet." Grace ran back to her room. Patrick got the bottle ready and put it in Sarah's mouth. While holding her he started to make breakfast. "Dad, I need you to sign a permission note for the school trip tomorrow." Eric said. "Okay. Put it on the table." Patrick put the milk on the table and the cereal box.

"Um, did you make our lunches?" Eric asked. "What? I need to make lunches?" "Mom usually does." Patrick took out two $10. "Here, get your lunch at school. Give the other ten to Grace." Kyle was pouring milk over his cereal when it overflowed and the carton slipped from his hands. "Dammit Kyle. Why couldn't you wait?" "I'm sorry daddy." "Get some towels and start to clean up." The bottle fell out of Sarah's mouth and she started to cry. Patrick put it back in her mouth. He took Eric's permission note that was drenched with milk and threw it out and wrote his own note up.

"Eric, sorry about your note. Here, I wrote one for you though." "Thanks." Eric finished his breakfast and was putting books in his backpack. "Hey, do you think Melissa could take Grace to school." Melissa was Eric's girlfriend. "Yeah, I'm sure there won't be a problem. I'll get Grace and get her to eat." "Thanks." Patrick looked at Kyle. "You still cleaning?" "Yeah. I'm sorry, daddy. Don't be mad at me." "Hey buddy. I'm not mad. It's just this is all new to us and it's hard. Let me put Sarah in the high chair and I'll help you." Patrick went and put Sarah in the high chair and got a mop and cleaned up the floor. "There we go. Let me make another bowl for you." "Thank you, daddy."

"Dad, I had nothing to do with this." Eric came into the kitchen. "To do with," Grace came in with a dress on backwards, two different shoes, lipstick all over her lips, and her hair all over. "Grace Emma Stump. What do you call that?" "I wanted to look pretty." "That's good, but lets get you changed." Patrick took her to her room. If you want to wear that dress, you need to put it on the right way and you also need to wear the same shoes." "Alright." "I'll be right back. I want you dressed the right way when I get back." Patrick went to the bathroom and got a face cloth and ran it under the water and a brush. He walked back to Grace's room. He wiped her face and got most of the lipstick off and brushed her hair. "Now you look much prettier." "Thank you, daddy." She kissed him on the cheek. "You need to get some breakfast. Come on." Patrick got Grace a bowl of cereal and she ate. There was a car horn. "Come on, Grace." Eric said. "Bye daddy. Will you pick me up?" "I'll be there at 2. Have a good day you two."

Once they left Patrick fell into a chair. "Are you alright?" "Kyle, how does your mom do it?" Kyle laughed. "Can we see mommy today?" "Sure thing. I thought we would clean up and I need to make a phone call, then we can go and visit her." "Alright." Patrick stood up and put the cereal boxes away and the milk. Kyle helped with the dishes. Patrick put Sarah in the playpen. "Kyle, daddy is going to his office. If you need me come and get me. Okay." "Okay."

Patrick went to his office and made a phone call to Las Vegas. "Hello?" "Ryan. It's Patrick. Sorry to call you so early." "No problem. Is everything alright?" "Actually no. I don't know where to start. I know about you and Bobbie." "What about us?" "Don't fuck with me. You fucked her." "Patrick, I don't know what to say. It should of never happened. We only did it once." "Do you really think that is suppose to make me feel better. You slept with my wife. When you first came here to record your first record, I always thought you were hiding something. Now I know you were. You wanted her back then."

"Patrick, I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can say or do." "How about getting a DNA test?" "What?" "Bobbie got pregnant you asshole. She doesn't know who the father is." "I used a condom. I can't be a father. I'm about to get married." "Condoms aren't 100% safe. I want a DNA test. I need to know and Bobbie wants to know." "Alright. I'll come to Chicago as soon as I get a flight." "Another thing. Since you couldn't keep you dick in your pants, Bobbie and I had a fight. She tried to kill herself. She's in a coma." "Fuck. I'm sorry, Patrick. I really am." "Yeah. Call me when you get here so we can get that test." "Alright." Patrick hung up the phone.

Patrick sat at his desk and took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair. There was a picture of Bobbie and him at the park when they first started dating. He took it in his hands and traced Bobbie's face with his finger. "What happened to us? I'm sorry for letting you down again. I should of been here for you." Tears were streaming down his face. "Daddy, Sarah needs a diaper change." "Okay, Kyle. Why don't you get dressed." Kyle went to his room. Patrick wiped his face and got up and went to Sarah.

They got to the hospital a hour later. "Hey baby. How are you doing?" Patrick bent down and kissed her. "Can I sit on mommy's bed?" "Sure you can." Patrick lifted Kyle up on the bed. "Patrick." He turned around. "Mom, what are you doing here?" "Pete called. He figured you hadn't had time to call me. How is she?" "Not good. She's in a coma." Patricia hugged Patrick.

"What happened?" "Mom, it's a long story and I'm just not ready yet." "She tried to kill herself, didn't she?" "Yeah. But there is another thing." Patrick took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair. "She slept with another man and we don't know if Sarah is mine." "Oh, Patrick. I'm sorry." "We came back from therapy and had a fight and she went to the bathroom. I should of followed her right away." "You didn't know. I know she is going to make it." "Wish I could be that optimistic.' "Why don't I take the kids for a few days?" "You sure." "Yeah. You need a break." "Thank you. I really appreciate it."
Patricia left with Kyle and Sarah. Patrick sat on the bed and held Bobbie's hand. "Sweetheart, you have to wake up. I need you. I called Ryan this morning and told him. He's coming here to get the DNA test." Patrick rubbed the inside of her palm. He brushed her hair from her forehead. "I love you. You have to believe me. I'm sorry about the fight. I didn't mean any of it. Come back to me." Patrick looked down at Bobbie to see any movement. There was none. "I'm going to go and get something to eat and then I'll be right back. He kissed her lips softly.

Patrick walked out of the room. Bobbie slowly opened her eyes. "Patrick." She hoarsely spoke. He was gone. She looked around and knew she was in the hospital. She laid there waiting for Patrick to return. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Mommy, daddy will come back soon." "Hayley, I can't do this anymore. I love your daddy, but I'm so sad." Hayley wrapped her arms around Bobbie. "You'll get better. Daddy needs you. Please mommy. Open your eyes now." Hayley disappeared and Bobbie opened her eyes. She looked around the room. Patrick had his head in his hands. "Patrick." Bobbie whispered. Patrick slowly looked up. He walked to the bed. He took her hand into his. "Bobbie, are you awake?" "Yes. It's hard to talk." "Let me get a doctor. I'll be right back." He kissed her hand and went to find a doctor or nurse.

Patrick came back a few minutes later. "The doctor is coming soon. Are you feeling alright?" She shook her head up and down. Patrick took her hand again. "We are going to get through this. I love you." Patrick kissed her cheek. Bobbie had tears falling down her cheek. "Don't cry, baby. We are going to get through this." The doctor came into the room. "Hello Bobbie. How are you feeling?" "Okay, but my throat hurts." "We had to pump your stomach. We didn't know if you took any pills. That is why your throat hurts. Do you know what you did?" "Yeah, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to cut, but then I lost it and slit both my wrists." Patrick walked out of the room and started to cry.

Bobbie watched Patrick leave. She knew she disappointed him. "We would like to transfer you to the Behavioral Health Unit to be monitored. I'll have a Psychiatrist come down and talk to you." "Alright. How long will I be there?" "It is how you do to therapy and if you cooperate. I'll call the Psychiatrist now." The doctor left and Bobbie sat there thinking of how she hurt Patrick in so many ways. Patrick walked back into Bobbie's room. "The doctor told me that you will go to the Behavioral Health Unit. I'll take care of everything. My mom has the kids." "Kids?" "Yeah. Eric, Grace, Kyle, and Sarah." "Patrick, we only have one daughter. Hayley. She's 10 years old." "No, baby. We lost her. I'm going to get the doctor." "Alright."

Patrick went to find the doctor. They both came back. "Bobbie, Patrick said you don't remember the children." "I guess not. We have Hayley." "I'm sorry Bobbie. You lost that pregnancy 10 years ago. Can you tell me what you last remember?" "Um, it's kinda jumbled. I remember talking with Hayley, moving to Minnesota, my mom's death, and," Bobbie looked down. "Yes, what else?" "Sleeping with Patrick's friend." "Okay. Let me examine you." While the doctor examined Bobbie, Patrick went out in the waiting room.

A hour later the doctor came looking for Patrick. "What's wrong with my wife?" "She has amnesia. I know she had amnesia some time ago." "Yeah, she was in a car accident." "This could still stem from this. She had a traumatic experience with almost dying. A lot of her memories are mixed up and some she doesn't remember." "Will she remember?" "Yes, I would say a month or two." "That long." "Yes, I don't think the Behavioral Health is the place for her right now. She will need to stay in the hospital for a few days." "Alright. Um, is there anything that I can do?" "Just tell her what she needs to know."

Patrick walked back to Bobbie's room. "Hey." "Hi, Patrick." He sat on her bed and took her hands into his. "Do you remember that I love you?" "Of course." She smiled at him. "God, how I love that smile of yours." He pushed her hair behind her ear. "When is Hayley coming?" Patrick frowned. "Honey, Hayley only visits in dreams. Do you remember your boyfriend, Jackson?" "Yeah, he was my first boyfriend." "He hurt you really bad." "Jackson? No, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me." "Oh sweetheart. This is so hard. He beat you and raped you. You came to Chicago to go to school and to get away from him. Do you remember any of that?" "No." Bobbie started to cry. "Patrick, I'm so scared." Patrick took her into his arms. He didn't know what to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story