Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Power He Has Not

Transitions

by Clell65619 3 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-24 - 1014 words - Complete

2Original


A/N: I own none of this. Do we really need to do this every time? I mean could anyone smarter than a retarded spider monkey mistake my drivel for JKR?

Last time on The Power He has Not:

Potter Estate

Library:

A high-pitched scream of Elvin terror tore Hermione's attention from the book she was reading. She ran from the room, wand ready, to the entry foyer where she saw Harry, unconscious, hovering in mid air, surrounded by a glowing pulsing sphere of magic.

Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not.

Chapter 16 - Transitions

Potter Estate

Foyer:

Hermione stood apart from Harry as he floated, suspended 20 feet off the marble floor. The bluish glow of the bubble of magic lit the room. Dobby's screams had alerted her parents that something was happening; she heard them running toward her, until she heard her mother gasp at seeing Harry.

Inside the bubble, Harry started to rotate laterally. When his head turned toward her, Hermione saw that the normal green of his eyes was gone, replaced by the entire visible eye being black, all the appearance of being dead. However, through the bubble she could still see the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest. Hermione knelt next to the still screaming elf, and comforted him while shushing him.

Hermione reached out with her wand to touch the bubble, no opposition. It was as if it was not there at all. When her hand penetrated the glowing field of magic, it tingled like passing through an especially strong ward. Withdrawing her hand, it was all pens and needles.

She cast a scan charm on the bubble, and got no return at all. That was not possible, if nothing else it should have at least told her it could not see anything. Again, she cast the charm. Again, no return.

Within the bubble of Magic, Harry began to convulse... Once, twice, three times the spasms went through him, then the bubble vanished, and Harry fell to the floor with a wet thump. Blood began to pool about his head.

Malloy Manor

Throne Room:

A revitalized Riddle strode to his throne and threw himself into it.

"Now that that bit of unpleasantness is over, important matters can be concentrated upon." He looked around the room at the kneeling minions.

"Bella?"

The Witch rose from her position on the floor. "My lord?"

"The Matter we discussed." Riddle laughed. "Lucius Malfoy, rise."

The regal Death Eater rose to his feet. "How may I serve you My Lord?"

"Where are your family Lucius?" purred Bellatrix dangerously

"I haven't seen Draco or Narcissa today, but I'm sure they're in their chambers."

"Lies Lucius? You lie before your Master?" Riddle intoned.

"Neither your wife or son have been seen in a week Lucius. Where are they?"

"I..." his words cut off and replaced by screams when Riddle cast Cruciatus on him.

"Where is your family, Lucius?"

Gasping for breath, the somewhat less regal Malfoy attempted to stand. "I do not know. Draco was part of the team of seven that never returned from the mission to collect Potter and his Whore, Narcissa disappeared the same day." Struggling for his composure, he continued. "The wards do not show her leaving the Manor; I do not know where she might be."

"Was that so hard Lucius? That was all I wanted to know. Bella?"

Bellatrix Lestrange ended Malfoys life.

Ottery St. Catchpole

The Burrow

Outside:

"That was nice." Luna rolled off Ron Weasley and cuddled into him

"Nice? That was Bloody Fantastic! I swear, you're going to kill me one of these days."

"Yes, but not for another 94 years. I will cry for several days, but will be alright for our great great granddaughter's wedding three weeks later." She smiled at the look on his face. "Our eldest son will tell everyone the truth."

"What truth?"

"That making love to me is how you wanted to go."

Ron blinked. Well, that's Luna. She is certainly seems to know what to expect from life.... Do it you coward. Ask her! "So, we're going to be together for another 94 years then?"

Luna cocked her head to the side. "Oh yes. We will have five children; the oldest and youngest will be boys that take after you. The middle children, a set of triplets, girls, who take after me in appearance, and the twins in temperament." She looked a little perplexed "Why they would emulate the twins is beyond me, but they will. We will chastise them quite a bit, but George and Fred will love them beyond all their other nieces and nephews, and spoil them accordingly"

"Well, if it's all planned out" he leaned over to kiss her deeply. After the kiss broke, "Would you marry me?"

"Oh, yes Ronald"

She said yes, she said yes, she said yes, SHE SAID YES! "We could do it next summer, or the summer after that when you finish at Hogwarts."

"Oh, no Ronald. First we all need to defeat Voldemort, and then you have to play for England in the World Cup."

Ron blinked again. "I'm going to play for England?"

"Yes. You will be the most valuable player for not letting the other team score. Their seeker gets the snitch, but England will still win.

"Who will the other team be?"

"I don't follow the world cup, I don't know." She thought for a moment. "They wear blue robes."

Blue robes. Just about every other team wore blue robes. "Where will you be for the cup then, since you don't follow it."

"I'll be in the stands with Hermione and Victor Krum. Victor will be so cute, telling everyone he knows you."

/Krum will be telling people he knows me/? "So where's Harry for all this? And Hermione gets together with Victor?"

"Oh, no. Hermione will be there with her husband Marcus. Victor will be there because he's going to be a commissioner for the World Cup." She looked a little sad. "I don't know where Harry will be, I've never seen him there."

---ooo000ooo---
Sign up to rate and review this story