Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Chase and kimiko

chase and kimiko in love?

by takara410 1 review

No kimiko losing to chase and losing her freedom it`s rreally a twist actually which is really going to be funny

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kimiko - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 235 words

-1Illiterate
kimiko couldn`t hold it in anymore after she made out with chase she wanted to go back.She new it was wrong to like to heylin side and besides she`s in love with ramundo right?Though he may have cheated on her and plummeted the world to darkness she new he was still good, but when it camwe to chase young he was different.Evertime he was even near she could feel her yang side getting stronger.She really really liked chase but she couldn`t betray her riends after what all theyt have been through.She was right now at this very moment in chases bed with him she wa shaving second thoughts.When she sat up straight some of her hair came into her face so she had pushed it back when she did she saw a diamond wedding ring.She was thinking (OH NO WTF)She saw a DVD in the bigscreen tv and so she found the remote and pressed in ad pressed play.After watching it for four times she had remebred her and chase were so drunk they got married.Chase was now just waking up while kimiko acted like everyithing was normal while flipping through channels,she had to hid ethat stupid video.He frenched kissed her and said "Good morning my love"kimiko looks at him and smiles and replies"Hey baby what`s up"
Sign up to rate and review this story