Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Best Friends Till The End

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Please review guys :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-26 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 36-

“Faster Bob! Faster!” I squealed, slapping Bob’s arm.

“I’m trying! But it’s not my fault you’re so damn fat!” Bob grunted, holding onto my legs tighter and running slightly faster.

I gasped and jumped off Bob’s back.

“You, little, whore!” I screamed, shocked.

“I am not fat!” I screamed.

“I didn’t mean it! It was just a figure of speech!” Bob pleaded, walking towards me.

I gave a fake pout.

“Some figure of speech.” I said lowly before I felt two pairs of hands slide onto my waist.

“I heard screaming, what happened?” Gerard asked in a bored tone.

I gave him a questioning look.

“Screaming is normal for us… If you hadn’t noticed.” I said slowly.

“Abusive, threatening screaming, Rachel.” Gerard said.

“And that’s even more natural for Rachel.” Bob laughed.

I laughed.

“No… It’s just Bob called me fat.” I pouted.

“You called my girlfriend what?” Gerard said, in a fake shocked tone.

“I didn’t mean it! Come on! It was a joke! Joke!” Bob said nervously.

Gerard smirked before letting go of me and pounced on Bob.

“Stacks on Bob!” I screamed.

I leapt on top of Gerard, who was on top of Bob.

I heard laughter and cries for help underneath me.

I laughed as I slowly got up off Gerard, allowing him to get off Bob.

“I hope you’ve learnt you lesson Bobby, I never want to hear that again.” I said toughly, folding my arms over my chest.

“I won’t, I promise.” Bob said, looking down.

“Well good.” I nodded.

Suddenly, I felt myself being tackled to the ground.

I laughed as I opened my eyes and saw Gerard staring down at me.

I cupped his face in my hands and gently pecked his lips.

“If we weren’t on a oval full of people right about now… I’d so take off your pants and fuck you senseless.” Gerard whispered in my ear, slowly sliding his hand up my thigh.

I laughed loudly and kissed him.

Gerard gently licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I gladly opened my mouth slightly and smiled as I felt Gerard’s tongue gently caress mine.

“AYE! I DON’T WANNA SEE ANY OF THAT!” Mikey screamed as he walked with the rest of the gang towards us.

Gerard jumped off of me and blushed slightly.

I sat up and giggled.

“I never want to see any of that again.” Mikey said.

“Was your fault for looking.” Gerard said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone.

“You shouldn’t have been doing it in the first place.” Mikey said in a smart tone.

“Oh, come on Mikey. It was just a kiss, it’s not like we were making out or having sex or something.” I said.

“I don’t care!” Mikey screamed.

“I DO NOT want to see my brother’s tongue in anyone’s mouth, I do not want to see anyone else’s tongue in my brother’s mouth, and I certainly do NOT want to see my brother’s hand going to were it was traveling.” Mikey said smartly.

I laughed.

“Whatever, I’m sick of this conversation…” I sighed.

“So who’s coming tonight?” I asked, shooting my head up.

“I am!” We all said in unison.

“Excellent…” I said evilly.

*

“Oh my god! Please don’t. NO!!!” I screamed loudly, running away frantically from Ray.

“Ray! If you really love me you won’t get me!” I screamed and laughed at the same time.

I turned the corner and saw Frank in front of me, a cheeky grin on his face, as he held his water gun protectively.

I gave a high-pitched scream as the two boys squirted me with [i]very[/i] water from front and behind.

I ran away again, now completely soaking wet.

I laughed as I stormed into the house.

“They got you didn’t they?” Scarlet laughed.

“What does it fucking look like?” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah, they’ve been planning that for ages.” Tegan said simply, taking another sip from her drink.

“The water’s fucking freezing!” I shivered.

“Yeah, they got semi frozen water and put in the water guns.” Ashley shrugged like it was nothing.

“Fan-fucking-tastic!” I said sarcastically.

Gerard began to giggle.

“You knew about this?” I asked in a shocked tone.

“I’m might’ve known a few details.” Gerard giggled.

“And you didn’t warn me?” I asked slowly, taking a step towards my friends.

Gerard started to laugh.

“Oh yeah! REAL fucking funny! I’m going to be cold and wet for the rest of the fucking night now!” I screamed hysterically.

“I can keep you warm.” Gerard said lowly, getting up off his chair and hugging me.

“No, I don’t want you anywhere near me.” I joked.

“It’s partially your fault I’m like this now.” I said.

“How is it my fault?” Gerard asked.

“You could’ve warned me!… A ‘By the way Rachel, Frank and Ray are planning to drown you with super soakers at Bob’s party’ would’ve been nice!” I said loudly.

Gerard and the others laughed as I sighed and walked away from Gerard, grabbing another drink for the fridge before sitting down next to Lily…
Sign up to rate and review this story