Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

The truth hurts worse than anything

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

What happened to the world, we were so much better than this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 420 words - Complete

0Unrated
The four anxious boys waited in the blank, boring room, while they waited for an answer. It seemed like forever since they had gotten there, and since there was no clock in the room, for all they knew, it could have been.
After awhile, Pete got tired of not knowing what was going on, and headed over to the front counter to get some answers. He told the nurse his name and that he was immediate family of hers, and would like to know what was going on.

The lady took a deep breath and responded. "Apparently your friend was over at the convicts house, when a few men broke in. Things got ugly when they didn't get what they came for, and they pulled out guns and started shooting."

Pete nodded. "Ok thanks. Do you know whats gonna happen to that guy? The guy who owned the house. Is he going to jail?"

"Yes. He'll be going to court in a few weeks; then you'll know how long his sentence his, cause i am sure that he'll be doing some jail time."

Pete smiled. "Alright, thanks."

He went back to his seat and sat himself back down inbetween Joe and Andy. They both turned to him.

"Did you find anything out?" Joe lisped.

"Yeah. Her ex-boyfriend is gonna be doing some jail-time. I think she said that he was selling drugs or something, I don't know."

"Wow." Andy said.

The doors of the hospital swinged open, and Joy walked in. She looked worried a ever.

"Hey babe." Patrick said, suprised she would be there. He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey Patrick. How is she?"

Patrick's smile turned into a frown. "We're not sure babe. She was shot, so not too good I can imagine."

"Oh dear." Joy followed Patrick back to the seats and sat next to him. The other boys greeted her.

"How'd you get here? Patrick told me you were on a business trip." Andy asked.

"I was, but i heard the news and got on the next plane. I couldn't just stay there knowing that one of my friends was in the hospital."

Andy nodded.

They waited there for the next few hours, with few words said to anyone.

Finally, after long hours of waiting, a doctor in a long white coat came out. "I am assuming you are all here for Kate?" He said in a low deep voice.

They all nodded.

"Well, i have some news....."

Cliff hanger!!
Sign up to rate and review this story