Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

You Never Really Know What You Got Til It's Gone

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

(insert complaint here)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 382 words - Complete

0Unrated
The five friends waited for the doctor to tell them the news. They have already been waiting in the boring, dark room for four hours and they couldn't wait any longer.
The doctor paused and lowered his head. The five of them were puzzled and didn't know what to think.

"How is she? Can we go see her?" Pete asked anxiously as he stared into the doctors eyes.

The doctor kept quite for a moment more, than answered. "I am afraid there was nothing we could do."

The group of friends stayed silent, still not understanding what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked as he put his arm around Pete.

"She didn't make it." The doctor's eyes scanned the room for a moment, then walked down the hallway, almost as nothing had happened.

"I...I don't understand." Andy mumbled, still not comprehending what had just been said.

Pete stayed silent, but only for a moment. He curled his hand into a fist and punched the hospital wall, leaving a big hole.

"Nooo! She can't be!" He screamed.

Patrick, Joe, Andy and Joy all went over to him, tears in their eyes, and hugged him.

"She can't be gone. I love her too much!" Pete continued. Tears streamed from his eyes as he fell to the cold tiled floor. He held his head in his hands and rocked back and forth.

"She's not gone, right Patrick? She'll be back, right?" He asked, not taking his eyes away from the floor.

Patrick shook his head, not knowing what to say. "No Pete. She's gone. She's really gone." he cried

"No!" Pete screamed once more.

The people in the waiting room began to stare, all of them knowing something was terribly wrong.

Patrick kneeled down next to his friend and hugged him tight. Pete resisted at first, pushing Patrick away with his hands. He eventually gave in and began crying into his friends shoulder.

Andy and Joe had began crying as well. They both hugged eachother tight. Joy had already been crying her eyes out when the doctor had first given them the news.

This time, she was really gone.

So there you go. No one told me weather they wanted her to die or not, so I killed her off.
Sign up to rate and review this story