Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Every Passing Day is One Less Day I Have To Go Without You

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

yup...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 730 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next couple of months were the worst for everyone, especially for Pete. The lose of Kate was to much to handle. One moment she was there in his arms, and the next she was gone forever. Never there to talk to, to hang out with, to hold, she was now just someone in the past. He would never hear her voice again, or her laugh. Never to see her smile, or look into her dark green eyes and know everything was ok.
Pete began seeing his friends less and less, isolating himself as much as he possibly could. He spent most days at home, laying in his bed crying, thinking of her. Every moment of the day was painful for him, and even the simplest things were now harder than ever. Getting up out of bed was the hardest. Most days he laid there all day long. Not watching Tv, or reading a book, just thinking of how things could have been if he didn't leave that night. He blamed himself for what had happened. Even though all of his friends and family said otherwise, he knew it was his fault for everything.
To him, life seemed pointless now that she was gone. He no longer found excitement, fun, or enjoyment out of anything that usual made him happy. Fall Out Boy was almost nothing now, since no one really had the desire to go on with it under the circumstances they were in. Possibly in the future, but right now, Fall Out Boy was nothing more than a name.
Also, Joe and Andy had moved out on their own, having their own apartments. They needed time to be alone, and they figured it would be the best time to do so. This made everything worse for Pete because now he was completely alone.
One day Pete got a call on the phone from Joe and the gang. They all said they were going to come over and get him out of bed.

There was a knock on the door 20 minutes later. Pete stayed in bed, knowing that the door was already unlocked. He heard multipal footsteps coming up the stairs and he immediately knew it was his friends.

Joe, Andy and Patrick walked through the door to see their friend, laying in bed, looking the most depressed they've ever seen him.

"Hey." Joe smiled and sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey." Pete replied.

"How long have you been in bed?" Andy asked, getting straight to the point.

Pete shook his head. "Just a few days, thats all."

"Have you eaten anything?" Patrick asked in a worried tone.

Pete shook his head.

"Alright, i'm gonna go make you some cereal." He smiled and went downstairs.

"C'mon Pete, you have to get up." Andy said.

"Why? What's the point?" Pete mumbled.

"You can't just lay in bed all day. We're all worried about you." Joe agreed. He stood up and walked over to the side of the bed.

"Why can't I? I can stay in bed all day if i damn well please, thank you very much." Pete said, getting a little annoyed that they wouldn't leave him be.

Joe sighed. He suddenly grabbed Pete's arm and dragged him out of bed. Pete fell out onto the floor. He was only wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that he had been wearing for more days than he could count.

Pete got up and looked around the room.Putting his hands on his head, he took a deep breath.

"K. Let's go have some cereal." Andy ordered. He went behind Pete and pushed him towards the staircase.

Pete did as he was told. He didn't really have the energy to fight with anyone today.

In the kitchen, Patrick was sitting at the table with a bowl in cereal in hand. He gave it to Pete and pulled out a chair for him to sit in.

"I'm really not hungry, Pat." He said, pushing the bowl away from him.

"Pete, you have to eat something. You look thinner every time i see you. Please eat something? For me?" Patrick looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

Pete couldn't resist those eyes, and grabbed a spoon and began eating his cereal. He didn't realize how hungry he actually was. Within a few seconds, he had finished everything in the bowl.
Sign up to rate and review this story