Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Chapter 21

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Read and find out! It's super cute.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2007-11-01 - 1871 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cooper felt the bed way down on Jon’s side. She looked up at the clock noticing it was 3:14 AM. She sighed softly and closed her eyes as she felt Jon wrap an arm around her waist. Cooper slowly fell asleep not having an ounce of emotion towards her husband what so ever.

The next morning the alarm went off and Cooper quickly shut it off in hopes of not waking Jon up. If one good thing had come out of the long months of pregnancy it was that Jon had become a heavier sleeper. The alarm clock took longer to wake him up, the bed moving barely budged him, but a small cry from a baby girl down the hall was enough to send him into a panic.

Cooper climbed out of bed and walked into check on Evelyn who was kicking her feet on her bed wearing small pink footy pajamas. Cooper smiled down at her as she picked up her baby, ‘Good morning sunshine.’ Cooper smiled kissing Evelyn’s forehead as she laid her on the changing table. Cooper changed her putting her pajamas back on, Evelyn was not awake yet it was just her five am feeding. She would sleep for another three hours after eating. Cooper sat down in the rocking chair and began to nurse her baby while she soothed the hair that had begun to grow on her head.

After close to twenty minutes Evelyn fell back to sleep against her mother, Cooper slowly got up and walked over to her crib laying her down and turning on her music box before turning her monitor back on and walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her. She walked back into the bedroom to see Jon sitting up with his legs dangling off the side of the bed while he rubbed his eyes. Cooper smiled and walked over to the bed crawling across the bed and putting her arms around Jon’s neck while she kissed him moving towards his lips. She smiled into the kiss as she pushed him back on the bed while he took her with him.

‘You have no excuse now Walker.’ Cooper mumbled while she lifted his shirt up and off, ‘And if you try to make one up, I’ll rape you.’ Jon chuckled a little bit as he lifted her night gown off.

‘Are you ready? I don’t want to hurt you?’ Jon said sitting up a bit.

‘Jon, we haven’t had sex in nearly four months, that’s the longest that we’ve ever gone with out sex of some sort. I’m one hundred percent positive I’m ready.’ Cooper moaned.

‘Alright, well you don’t have to tell me twice.’ Jon said before beginning the morning rounds.

‘That was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had.’ Cooper said as she lay on top of Jon thirty minutes later.

‘Imagine how I feel, bottled up for four months.’ Jon said stroking her back.

‘But it was worth it right?’

‘Oh it was so worth it. I have two of the most beautiful girls in the world that belong to me, of course it was worth it.’ Jon smiled.

‘I need to get into the shower.’ Cooper said after an hour of cuddling, an hour of kissing, and a much needed hour of time together.

‘Why?’ Jon whined as Cooper sat up on top of him.

‘Because I have to go to work today and I have to be there in two and a half hours.’ Cooper mumbled as Jon kissed her neck.

‘Stay home with me and Evie.’ Jon whined.

‘Baby, I stayed home for almost three months, if I’m home one more day I might go crazy.’ Cooper said as she fluffed back his hair.

‘We’re going to miss you.’ Jon whined.

‘I’ll be back later, you’ll be fine, everything you need will be here and your mom is on speed dial.’

‘I’m kind of nervous about being home alone with her for the day.’

‘You’ll be fine baby, if you need me you can always come visit.’ She smiled kissing him again before getting off and walking towards the bathroom. Jon looked at the ceiling as he heard the shower turn on wondering exactly what the day would bring.



‘So you’re sure we can come see you later if we want?’ Jon asked as Cooper walked around the kitchen with a cup of tea in one hand and a tiny baby in the other arm.

‘Baby, I’m positive but you shouldn’t have to. She doesn’t really do much yet beside eat, sleep, and poop so you’ll be fine. Get some rest, bond with her, and what ever you do; DO NOT let Brendon give her anything.’

‘Okay.’ Jon said as he watched his wife with puppy eyes.

‘Okay sweetie, mommy has to leave for work, you’re going to stay home with daddy today.’ Cooper smiled as she held Evelyn up and smiled at her before kissing her softly and handing her to Jon. ‘And you, I’ll see you tonight when I get home.’

‘I love you.’

‘Love you too; call me if you need me.’ She said before kissing him again and walking out the garage door.

‘So looks like it’s just me and you today baby.’ Jon said as he locked the front door and turned around to walk up the stairs.

‘Hey cooper welcome back.’ Jamie said as Cooper started into her office.

‘Thanks.’ She smiled.

‘How was your time off?’

‘It was long. I’m glad to be back at work, that house is driving me crazy.’

‘Well you look great.’ Jamie smiled setting some files down on Cooper’s desk.

‘Thank you.’ Cooper smiled before Jamie walked out to her desk.

Meanwhile back at the Walker cave….

‘Well look at you don’t you look like a regular Martha Stewart.’ Spencer said as he and Ryan walked into the house seeing Jon cradling Evelyn in a baby sling that was resting on his chest.

‘Shut up, it keeps her happy.’

‘You always were a push over with the ladies, especially cute ones.’

‘Well she’s about as cute as they come.’ Jon said looking down at his sleeping daughter as her passy hung loosely from her lips.

‘I will give you that, she is very cute, you’re going to have to look out for that one.’ Spencer said as there was a loud crash outside.

‘I’m not sure what that was but I don’t think I need to know.’ Jon said as he held Evelyn’s head against his chest as she fussed a little. Ryan walked to the door and opened it only to see Brendon standing behind a large box with a picture of a play house on the front of it.

‘What in God’s name has he done this time?’ Spencer mumbled standing next to Ryan.

‘Quick shut the door, maybe if we pretend like no one is home, he won’t come in.’ Jon said. Ryan and Spencer both turned to give him a look before turning back around to see Brendon trudging towards the front door.

‘Where is my little girl?’ he asked with a big grin.

‘She’s not here, Cooper took her to work.’ Jon said.

‘As if you were a good liar, I brought her a present.’

‘He really isn’t taking this well.’ Ryan said looking at Spencer.

‘At least he’s out of our hair now, we gave him a baby, what more could he ask for?’ Spencer said. Jon rolled his eyes as Brendon advanced towards him.

‘Can I hold her? I have to shower her what I bought her.’

‘If it’s that big pink play house the answer is no, the only use that is going to get is when Cooper kicks me out of bed for letting you buy her so many presents.’

‘You’ll be fine, besides where is Cooper?’

‘She went back to work today, she was ready, she was going crazy being here.’

‘Oh…I bet it was you. You kind of smell how about you let me take the baby and you go take a shower.’

‘Yeah right like I’m going to fall for that again, last time I let you do that you took her to the strip to see how many girls you could get by carrying around a baby claiming she was dropped off on your door step.’

‘And it helped me out. But I promise I won’t take her anywhere. Ryan and Spencer are here and they won’t let me out of their sight.’

‘I’m sorry; it’s not going to happen. We need to go visit mommy anyway, isn’t that right baby.’ Jon smiled starting upstairs to change her and himself.

‘So you and Cooper are back to normal right?’ Ryan asked standing in the door way while Brendon played with Evelyn on the changing table.

‘I got some this morning, it was awesome.’

‘You got some what?’ Brendon asked dangling a little pink bear above Evelyn trying to distract her.

Jon stopped what he was doing as did Spencer and Ryan as they all three gave Brendon a look, ‘what?’ he asked innocently.

‘Anyway.’ Ryan mumbled, ‘So it was good.’

‘It was good, it was different. It was fun.’ Jon smiled.

‘Well you better be careful, she’s not back on the bill is she? You guys could get pregnant again you know.’

‘Thanks Doctor Ross, I don’t know how we went seven years with out getting knocked up before this.’

‘You know that’s a question I have wondered myself for the past six and a half years.’ Spencer chimed in.

‘Let’s go see mommy cupcake so we can get you away from these crazy friends of yours.’ Jon said walking out of the nursery and towards his bedroom.

‘Here hold her for a second; I need to change my shirt.’ Jon said handing Evelyn over to Ryan despite Brendon’s protests, ‘I mean it wouldn’t be so bad if Cooper and I had another baby relatively soon, I mean they’d be close in age, they’d go to school together, when they are done they’d both be done.’

‘I’m sure Cooper would love to pop out another child anytime soon. You barely got her to have one, what makes you think you’re going to get another one out of that woman, she’s stubborn.’

‘I have my ways you know. These puppy eyes, they word wonders for the ladies, except that one, I haven’t cracked her yet but just give it a couple of months.’

‘I’m sure, what time will Cooper be home tonight?’

‘Probably around 5 or so; no one will let her work very late quite yet, they think she needs to be home, which I completely agree with. Evelyn is a mess to put down for the night.’

‘Not this sweet little angel.’ Ryan smiled before Evelyn spit up all over his black shirt.
Sign up to rate and review this story