Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Chapter 22

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Deep inside of you-I like this song!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 1014 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Cooper there is a Bryan Sellers here to see you.’ Jamie said later that afternoon as Cooper sat in on her desk going through some paper work she was behind on.

‘Umm okay send him in I guess.’ Cooper said not looking up from the papers she was working on.

‘Well well well if it isn’t the infamous Cooper Gregory.’ A man said walking into her office. He was tall, towering over her at 6’4” with straight dark brown hair and blue eyes, sporting a lip ring on the left side of his bottom lip. Cooper looked up and saw the last person she ever expected to see.

‘Bryan Sellers.’ She said standing up and walking over towards him.

‘How have you been?’ he smiled pulling her into a hug that proved to be a little awkward for Cooper.

‘Pretty well and yourself?’ she asked with a smile before turning to walk back to her desk, ‘Have a seat.’ She smiled.

‘You look amazing.’ He smiled winking at her as he sat in front of her desk.

‘Thanks, you haven’t changed a bit.’

‘Ah but you have or so I hear, Walker is it now?’

‘It is.’

‘The bassist of that band out of Vegas right? What’s his name Jordan?’

‘Jonathan.’ She smiled glancing down at the picture on her desk of Jon holding their daughter.

‘And I hear you two just had a baby, A little boy?’

‘Actually it’s a girl, Evelyn Grace.’ Cooper smiled showing him the picture with Jon.

‘She’s beautiful just like her mommy.’ He smiled following it with a wink of his crystal blue eyes.

‘So what brings you to Chicago Bryan?’

‘Well the band you just signed ‘Omega Red’ I manage them.’

‘Really? How come I haven’t met you yet then? I thought their manager was a guy named Lucas.’

‘He quit to do bigger and better things, so here I am. I wanted to go over some logistics.’

‘Alright well I’m sure we can set up a meeting with the band and team.’ She said looking through her calendar on her computer.

‘I was hoping for a meeting with just you and I, Maybe dinner tonight?’

‘Bryan, I have a six week old new born at home, that’s probably not such a good idea.’ Cooper said as her intercom buzzed.

‘Hey Coop, Jon is here.’

‘Okay tell him I’ll be right out.’ She said, ‘I’ll be right back.’

Cooper got up and walked out of her office to see Jon standing talking with a different CEO holding their new born nestled comfortably in his arms, ‘Hey babe.’ Cooper smiled as Jon leaned down to kiss her soft lips as she laid her hand on Evelyn’s head.

‘Evie was kinda bored so we thought we would come visit you and Uncle Pete.’ He said.

‘Alright, I’m just finishing up with a band manager, you can come in and sit down if you’d like.’

‘I’ll run up and talk to Pete, let you finish if you want.’

‘Okay, I guess. When did she eat last?’

‘About two hours ago. ‘

‘Okay well when you come back, I’ll nurse her before you leave so she’s not quite so fussy for you later.’

‘Okay we’ll be back.’ Jon smiled kissing her again before walking down the hall as Cooper walked back into her office being sure to leave the door open.

‘So that’s him huh?’

‘That’s him.’

‘Strange I always thought you went for the tall clean cut ones. He kinda looks like a homeless lumberjack.’

‘So we can meet next Tuesday around 11:30 if you’d like.’

‘Who is we?’

‘Well you and I of course, plus the band and a couple of the production team will be there plus my partner Pete if he’s in town.’

‘Alright, I’ll see what I can do about next Tuesday.’

‘Okay well just let me know.’ She smiled.

‘The dinner invitation is still open if you want.’

‘Thanks but no thanks, I’m going to go home to my baby and husband.’ She smiled as they both stood up.

‘It was good to see you again Cooper.’

‘I’ll see you next week Bryan.’ She smiled following him out into the hall ot see Jon standing there once again.

‘Was Pete not up there?’

‘No he’s out to lunch.’

‘Oh…Jon honey this is Bryan Sellers, he’s the new manager of the band we just signed.’ She smiled.

‘And your ex-boyfriend, we’ve met before, at the wedding.’

‘Oh that’s right, I remember now.’ Bryan smiled shaking Jon’s hand.

‘Is this your little one?’

‘Yup she’s our little angel.’ Jon said holding her close.

‘She’s beautiful Cooper, she looks just like you.’

‘Thanks.’

‘I’ll see you next week Cooper. It was nice to see you again Jon.’ Bryan said before walking off as Jamie watched from her desk. Cooper turned around taking Jon’s free hand and leading her into her office and shutting the door.

‘He’s such a scumbag.’ Jon mumbled as Cooper took Evelyn out of his arms and sat down on his lap.

‘Calm down baby, he means no harm.’

‘I’m sure he doesn’t.’

‘How’s she been today?’

‘Good the boys were over for a little while; Brendon bought her a play house.’

‘Are you serious?’

‘Dead serious. He was putting it together as I was leaving. It’s in our living room floor.’

‘Great.’ Cooper smiled as she played with Evelyn’s fingers, ‘she’s so beautiful.’

‘She is very beautiful.’ Jon smiled as he ran his hand up around Cooper’s back, ‘We’re having dinner with Ryan, Holly, and the boys tonight.’

‘Oh we are?’ cooper asked as she began to nurse Evelyn.

‘Yes, Seven thirty at Theo’s.’

‘Okay.’ Cooper said as she looked at Jon.

‘What?’

‘I love you.’ She smiled resting her forehead against his.

‘I love you too.’ He whispered before kissing her softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story