Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Chapter 23

by Meg2005 3 reviews

This is just a filler for what is to come in the next one. P.S. I introduced a new character, she'll play a larger role later on.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-15 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 1522 words - Complete

0Unrated

‘Jon, where is Evelyn’s diaper bag?’ Cooper yelled from downstairs as she walked up the marble staircase.

‘Yeah, it’s in her bedroom.’ Jon yelled back downstairs from the bedroom.

‘Of course leave it up to dad to put everything exactly where it’s supposed to go.’ Cooper mumbled to Evelyn as she walked into the nursery holding their baby.

‘Are you ready?’

‘Hang on, Evie isn’t changed.’ Cooper mumbled as Jon put his arms around her waist kissing her neck as she giggled.

‘Alright cupcake, ready to go see a couple of your uncles?’ Jon said taking Evelyn off the changing table and strapping her into her carrier.

‘So Holly is going to be there?’ Cooper asked as she sat in the back seat with Evelyn as Jon drove towards the restaurant.

‘Yeah, she got back from Paris yesterday. Ryan figured you’d want to see her and she has yet to see Evie.’

‘I’m glad she’s back, we haven’t seen her in so long.’

‘I know, she’s really excited to see Evie.’

‘I’m sure she is, because Evie is absolutely beautiful, isn’t that right baby girl. She’s going to fall asleep half way through dinner.’

‘That’s okay, it’s her first out to dinner outing.’ Jon smiled as he pulled up in the parking lot. Cooper got out of the car before unbuckling Evelyn’s car seat and pulling it out of the car and hooking it on her elbow.

‘Did I grab her bag?’

‘No, I got it. Let’s go babe, we’re late.’

Jon and Cooper walked into the loud restaurant to meet with the boys, Pete, and various girls, ‘Oh my gosh!’ she heard a girl say before turning around to be pulled into a tight energetic hug, ‘I missed you guys so much.’

‘Holly!’ Cooper smiled hugging Ryan’s fiancé tight as they rocked back and fourth.

‘Where is this new baby of yours?’ she asked breaking the hug with a huge smile on her face just as the waiter came to take them to their table.

‘Ma’am do you need a seat holder for her?’

‘That would be great.’ Cooper smiled at the young waiter as he scurried away to get a seat for her.

‘Oh my god, Cooper, she is absolutely beautiful.’ Holly smiled putting her hand on her chest as she looked down at the little baby who was looking up at her, ‘How was labor?’

‘It wasn’t too bad, my mom made it miserable but the labor part wasn’t too bad. Jon was amazing to me through the whole process.’

Cooper set her car seat down on the holder at the end of the table between her and Jon. Evelyn sat in the seat and looked around at the various faces she new and some faces she didn’t know. ‘Okay Cooper, I can’t take it anymore, can I hold her please?’ Holly begged.

‘Of course.’ Cooper smiled unhooking her straps and picking her up out of the seat.

‘She’s so light.’ Holly smiled looking up at Jon who had a cheesy grin on his face, ‘How much did she weigh?’

‘She was six pounds ten ounces but she was two and a half weeks early. She was nineteen inches which I guess is in the normal range.’

‘Yeah, is she a good baby?’

‘So far she’s amazing. She doesn’t cry a lot, she sleeps pretty well. I mean she has a good disposition which makes us happy. She’s done really well with her routine but she’s not happy when it gets messed up.’

‘She smiles a lot.’

‘She does smile a lot; she got her daddy’s smile.’ Cooper said with her own smile as she smiled down on her baby.

‘Okay okay my turn, I’m in need of some practice.’ Ryan whined from the other side of Holly.

‘Wait wait practice for what?’ Cooper asked after Holly had handed Evelyn over to her Uncle Ryan.’

‘Holly hasn’t told you yet?’

‘Umm no.’ Cooper began.

‘Oh, I guess it slipped my mind.’ Holly smiled.

‘Holly?’

‘Ryan and I are expecting.’ She smiled as Ryan kissed the side of her head.

‘WHAT?!?!’ Cooper asked.

‘I found out about three weeks ago. I was really nervous at first but now I’m just excited and since the wedding is two weeks away we won’t have any problem with it.’

‘I’m so excited for you.’ Cooper smiled. Cooper sat with a smile on her face as she watched Holly and Ryan interact with her baby. She chuckled a little bit thinking if any random person were to hear that she and Ryan were having a baby, they would wonder why two twelve year olds were having a baby so young. Holly and Ryan were beautiful; they seemed to complete each others beautiful by adding a touch of their own to each other. Not only were they physically beautiful but they were beautiful together. One the outside Holly was tough looking with her crazy hair and dark lined blue eyes but on the inside she was as soft as soft comes. They brought a new element to love that Jon and Cooper had yet to find, and that element was gentleness.

After orders were taken and Evelyn was passed around to everyone at the table, Cooper took her back placing her in her car seat so she could look around some more, ‘This is so exciting. You two can have a boy so then he and Evie can grow up together and get married and Jon won’t have to worry about interrogating every boy that comes into her life.’

‘Oh no! I don’t care if it’s a Ross that comes into her life. The only male in her life is her dad and brother if she has one.’ Jon started.

‘You know, I remember my dad saying the exact same thing and look at what happened to us.’ Cooper said winking at Jon with a look.

‘I can’t believe that Holly and Ryan are having a baby.’ Cooper laughed as she walked in the house in front of Jon who was carrying Evelyn’s car seat.

‘I can’t believe you and I had a baby. What do you think of another one?’

Cooper laughed as she followed Jon up the stairs and into Evelyn’s bedroom.

‘Goodnight cupcake. Mommy and daddy love you.’ Cooper whispered laying Evelyn down after feeding her, changing her, and rocking her with daddy for a few minutes. Cooper and Jon slowly walked out of the nursery hand in hand, fingers laced as they started back down the stairs and towards the living room.

‘This has been a long day.’ Cooper whispered as she sat out on the back porch swing with Jon and a glass of whine while they watched the stars and listened to the silence that was their life.

‘Why so long?’

‘I went back into the reality that my world isn’t just Jonathan and Evelyn. There is so much more that I had to do during the day, I’m not sure if I was willing to give that up.’

‘You were going crazy being in this house every day.’

‘I know but I was so used to just having to please my baby and husband, not everyone else.’

‘You aren’t going post partum on me are you?’

‘Are you serious? Of course not, I just missing being able to do this with you and not have to worry about going to bed so I can get up early in the morning.’

‘We can do this when ever you want you know, I’m always here for you baby.’

‘I know.’ Cooper smiled looking up at him, ‘now about this second baby stuff.’

‘I was only kidding babe, we’re in no place to have a second baby.’

‘I guess you’re right, I just have baby fever with Evelyn and Holly being pregnant.’

‘Well sweetie, Evie is only six and a half weeks old; she’s still going to be a baby for quite some time.’

‘I know but if we had another baby relatively soon then they wouldn’t be too far apart, they’d be able to be friends and such.’

‘You do have a point.’

‘You and your brother James are that close you guys were good friends growing up in school and everything.’

‘We were but I’m not going to force you to have another baby so soon, it’s up to you I’ll give you another baby when ever you want another baby.’

‘How about we get through your court date and the three week trip to Vegas and then we’ll talk about another baby.’

‘I think that sounds good to me.’

‘Good.’ She smiled as she leaned over and kissed Jon as he laid back in the hammock taking her with him as she laid her head on his chest with a smile on her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story