Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An unforseen event

bundles of joy?

by TheDragoness1992 0 reviews

what is next in store for Archie and Atlanta???

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 1028 words

-1Predictable
disclaimer: I do not own class of the titans. only this story.

-------------------------------


“Are...are y-you sure?” Archie stammered.
“Yup. Theresa had a vision, so we went to the pharmacy and bought a bunch of pregnancy tests. Trust me, after peeing on about a half a dozen sticks and getting the same answer, I’m pregnant.”
Archie just starred at Atlanta, unable to say anything. Suddenly a thought crept into his head.
“Atlanta...am, err, am I the father?” he asked, worried about the answer he would get. Atlanta’s brow furrowed as she gave him a dirty look and punched him on the arm. “Of COURSE you’re the father, you stupid dork!” she cried. Archie just rubbed the new bruise on his arm. “Okay okay.” He said. “I just wanted to make sure.” Atlanta just rolled her eyes. “c’mon.” She said. “I guess we should go and tell the others?” Archie nodded.

When they finally descended in the kitchen, the other five occupants were sitting around the table. Jay had his arms around Theresa’s waist, while she was stroking the said arm. Odie was working at his laptop, typing furiously, while Neil was admiring himself in his three paneled mirror. Herry, on the other hand, was raiding the fridge... again.
As Archie walked in side-by-side with Atlanta, fingers entwined, Archie cleared his throat.
“Uh...Guys...we have an important announcement to make...” he trailed off as all eyes starred at the descendants of Achilles and Atalanta.
“Well, what is it?” Jay asked.
“Atlanta and I are... well, were, uh...”
Atlanta rolled her eyes at Archie’s embarrassment.
“Were getting married” she finished for him.
Jay almost dropped Theresa, while she just starred at them in shock. Herry almost chocked on the roast beef he was eating, Neil actually looked up from his mirror, and Odie stopped typing.
“WHAT?!?” exclaimed five startled heroes.
“Since when?” Jay managed to say in between hugs and pats on the back of congratulations to the new couple.
“Since I’m pregnant” Atlanta answered bluntly.
At this statement, four of the five people in the room went silent, since Theresa already knew, of course.
“...well, that explains the strawberries...” Odie stated.
“And the knitting...” Herry added.
Theresa then walked up to Atlanta and hugged her. “Congratulations, Lanta.” She said.
“Well, since you’re rooms are right next to each other’s, we could just break down the wall...” Jay suggested.
Archie, who had been in a trance-like state, suddenly came back to reality and turned around to face Jay.
“Huh?” he simply said
“Well, since you guys are now fiancés and expecting a child, you should be living in the same room...” Jay trailed off.
“Well, ya, I guess... but both our beds are singles... unless we stuck our beds together or something like that...” Atlanta suggested.
Archie, Jay and Herry all nodded. Herry then cracked his knuckles suggestively.”Well then, let’s get started...”

The next few days were havoc, with much swearing from Archie as Neil seemed to always hit him on the hand, feet, or shins with the hammer...
Since both rooms were uninhabitable for the moment, Atlanta stayed in Theresa’s room while Archie stayed with Jay.
On the third day of the ‘demolition project’, half of the wall had been torn down, and Atlanta and Theresa where yet again having a ‘girl’s night’, wich the guys did not very much like, because this usually resulted in much squealing and screaming from the girls... very HIGH pitched screaming...
“So...” Theresa began saying. “Have you thought about what you’re going to name him or her?” she asked.
Atlanta cocked her head thoughtfully. “Well, I’ve always liked Alex, for a boy, and maybe Katherine, Aidan, Tania...” she trailed off. “Have any suggestions?” she asked Theresa.
The ginger-haired beauty though for a moment before answering:
“Personally, I’ve always liked Jacob for a boy and Oceania for a girl.”
Atlanta’s strawberry ice cream-filled spoon stopped in midair as she contemplated the name.
“Oceania...hmmm... I like it!” she exclaimed.
“ya, but what about Archie? Every time someone even mentions water, he goes pale!
Atlanta frowned.
“Over the next few months we’ll have to get him used to water, because I’m definitely NOT to be the only one to give this child a bath... especially if it takes after its father.”
Theresa giggled, and Atlanta threw a pillow at her. “What’s so funny?” she asked. “Oh, nothing.” Theresa replied. “I was just trying to imagine Archie trying to teach the kid to swim... he would probably be more scarred than the kid!”
Suddenly, Atlanta’s eyes lit up with an idea. With her super speed, she quickly jumped up and went to sit by Theresa’s side. “With your powers, can you tell if it’s going to be a boy or a girl?” she asked hopefully. Theresa frowned.” Maybe. I honestly don’t know, I’ve never tried it before. Wordlessly, Atlanta lay down on her back, and Theresa rested a hand on her stomach, closing her eyes. In her mind’s eye, she could definitely detect life...a LOT of life... this baby was going to be a little bundle of energy, that was for sure.
As for whether it was going to be a boy or a girl...Theresa wasn’t sure, for she could sense both energies at the same time, which was odd...VERY odd...
Something then caught her attention. Moving her hand a bit to the right, she sensed another energy...
Opening her eyes and taking her hand off of Atlanta’s stomach, Theresa asked: “tell me, Atlanta, do twins run in you’re or Archie’s family?” Theresa said with a smug look on her face, as Atlanta’s eyes opened wide with surprise.




-----*

HA! didn't see THAT comming, did ya now?:P

RandR please!
and also, i was thinking about making a prophecy for the kids, but im not too shure... so could you guys maybe give me a heads up on whether or not I should do that?
Sign up to rate and review this story