Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Confrontations

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

What will happen when Frank gets confronted? Read to find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 667 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:
My head finally starts to calm down as I take a long drag off my cigarette feeling the nicotine envelop me. It feels good so I lean my head back in bliss and close my eyes. Not long after leaning my head back do I hear a familiar voice say my name.

“Frank?”

That damn voice. The voice that I didn’t want to hear at the moment even though I still think my name sounds the best coming from his soft full lips. What the hell is wrong with me? God Frank get a grip on yourself. For crying out loud look at what he put you through. Do not go getting all sappy right now....

“Can we talk please?”

Oh now you wanna talk. After almost two full months of me ignoring you, you’d think that maybe it was a hint of how much I don’t want to talk to you....Just don’t look at him Frank. You’ll be fine if you just don’t look at him.

“I have nothing to say to you. I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. We’re through and I thought I made that pretty fucking clear by not answering calls and e-mails,” I say as I turn to walk away. I suddenly feel him grab my arm.

“Frank please. Just hear me out okay? Just listen to me please,” he pleads with me turning me to face him. Don’t look at him, don’t look at him, don’t look at him....fuck. Why? Why did I have to look up. Damn it.

“Pete I don’t want to hear what you have to say. You made it clear to me that you don’t want what I do so it’s no big deal. I’ll get over it,” I say as I feel the tear’s well up in my eyes looking away. Well trying to look away without him forcing me to look at him.

“Oh yeah you’ll get over. That’s why you haven’t answered my calls or my e-mails? You’ve completely ignored me for the last two months Frank. What the hell was I supposed to do? Show up on your door step pleading for you to forgive me?”

“Yeah maybe. Pete anything would’ve been better than what you did do and what you did do was nothing, absolutely nothing. You hurt me again Pete. You made me empty fucking promises and left me to die inside,” I scream as the tears finally fall down my cheeks onto my shirt.

“Frankie I’m sorry. Please baby just let me prove it to you. Prove to you that I’ve changed and I can make things better this time. I...,” I can’t believe I’m hearing this right now. I mean is he serious?

“No Pete. Now damn it I’ve had enough. I can’t let you put my heart through another catastrophe and you just walk away again. You’re not doing it to me and I’m not letting you. You’ve given me enough heart ache now please just leave me alone,” I say tearing myself from his grasp walking away quickly.

I make my way to the tour bus quickly punching in the code. When the door finally swings open I walk inside leading a trail from the doorway straight to my bunk ignoring the stares I’m getting from Ray and Mikey. I lay down on my bed and pull the curtain shut laying my head back wishing that I could just move on and not let him get to me anymore.

Thinking about our conversation just makes me want to cry more so I get out my I-Pod and put the ear buds in blasting my music that I was sure the rest of the bus could probably hear.


So here's the end of chapter 2. Pleae tell me how you liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story