Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Broken And Confused

by peteysgirl89 3 reviews

Someone's mad. Read to find out who.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 839 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3:
Bang! I scream as I jump awake. I look around and my heart’s pounding begins to slow as I realize I’m still in my bunk. I realize that my I-Pod’s batteries must have died because the ear buds are still in my ears but no music is playing. I pull them out of my ears laying the I-Pod next to me. I sit up and shake my head a little as I wonder what could have made that big of a noise. I usually sleep pretty heavily so whatever it was, was loud.

I stand up stretching my limbs in hopes that maybe they’ll loosen up a little bit. I look down the hallway into the “living room” to see a pair of feet I recognize as Gerard’s. I can hear Mikey yelling and it doesn’t sound good. I begin to slowly make my way to the living room trying to be as quiet as possible stopping in the doorway to eavesdrop on the brothers.

“God I can’t fucking believe you did that. What is the matter with you Gerard? Why do have to be such an ass?” Mikey sounds truly pissed off.

“Will you calm down I didn’t fucking mean to do it asshole.”

“Oh yeah right. After you and me got into that argument earlier about your dumbass girlfriend, you “supposedly" didn’t do it on purpose.” I can see Mikey now standing over his brother. He truly looks scary to me.

“No I didn’t do it on purpose. I don’t give a fuck what you think about my girlfriend so why would I care about getting revenge on you for it? You just need to calm down. It’s not like we can’t fix it.”

“That’s not the point. Oh my God,” he says storming off the bus.

Ok so it’s either I go out there and find out what happened or I could stay back here and wonder what happened. I hate wondering so I make my way out to the couch sitting next to Gerard. He looks over at me and cracks a smile.

“What the hell did you do man? Mikey sounded pissed,” I ask him smiling too.

“Oh nothing I just sort of um accidentally broke his bass.”

“What? How the hell did you manage that?” No wonder Mikey was pissed.

“I was sitting on the side of the stage when I got up to get me something to drink and knocked it off the stage,” he says shrugging his shoulders.

“Did you run into it? How did you not see it?”

“Well actually I tripped over it. You know how he is. He leaves that damn thing everywhere and I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was walking and I tripped over it knocking it off the stage. Hey it was either me falling or the bass and I don’t need any injuries on me right now.”

“I see,” I say laughing as that image captures my thoughts.

“So what about you?”

I look at him confused. “What about me?”

“Well Ray was telling me that earlier you came on to the bus and went straight to your bunk crying. What’s up dude?”

“Oh it was nothing. I just had a little run in with Pete.”

“Oh. Well what did he say?”

“The same thing he always says every time he does something like this to me.”

“What? That he’s sorry and wants to talk it out?”

“Yeah but I told him just to leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to him anymore. I just don’t want to let him in again you know?”

“Yeah I understand.”

“And on top of it all he was sitting with slutface before he came outside looking for me.”

“So is that what you call her now?”

“She’s always been one in my eyes so yeah.”

“Frankie she was just visiting today. I hope you know that. Her and Pete aren’t together now. They’re just good friends.”

“Actually I didn’t know that but that still doesn’t excuse any of the stuff he did to me.”

“I know that and you’re right. I was just saying. Dude just think about it okay?”

“Why?” Okay so now I’m confused. Did he just tell me to rethink the things I’m doing to Pete?

“Because he’s just....different I guess you could say. Whenever you walk into the room he lights up and starts breathing really hard. I think he really does miss you.”

“Yeah well maybe he should have thought of that before he left me to be with that whore.”

“I know you’re hurt Frankie but all I’m asking is for you to think about it. Okay?”

“Okay,” I say staring at his back as he gets up and leaves the room entering his bunk. What the hell am I to think now?
Sign up to rate and review this story