Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's more to life than Dying (Chapter 1)

There's more to life than dying (Chapter 5)

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

FRERARD!!!!!!!! LOL...the band finally arrives in LA and Gerard and Frank decide to go public

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 743 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 5

So the band FINALLY arrives in Los Angeles and they go to the concert stadium where they were playing later that night. It wasn't ready and people were still setting up, so some people went out and goofed off, and some stayed on the bus. The two that stayed on the bus were Frank and Gerard.

"So how are we going to tell everyone Gerard?" Frank asks, kinda nervous. Gerard could hear the nervousness in Frank's voice so he got up, grabbed Frank by the shoulders, and kissed him. Frank was a little off guard and didn't really do anything at first...but after a couple seconds he started kissing back.

Gerard guided the two of them over to the couch, still kissing, and they both sat down, really starting to get into it. Finally, Frank licked Gerard's lips, asking for permission to enter his love's mouth. Gerard smiles and opens his mouth, allowing Frank's tongue to enter. Within those intense moments, Mikey walked in to get Frank and Gerard...but he saw that they were busy doing other things and decided he'd come back in about 5 minutes.

~5 minutes later~
Gerard and Frank finally broke apart and smiled at each other, looking deeply into each other's eyes. Frank slowly rose his hand up to brush Gerard's cheek, Gerard leaned into Frank's touch...but then they were interrupted,
"Hey lovebirds! We do have a concert to put on! Come on!" Mikey yells from the door, they look at each other and stand up and, grasping each other's hands, walked out.

Once on stage, they immediately released hands and started throwing up the rock signs multiple times, and a roadie brought Frank his guitar. He took it from the roadie and smiled out to the audience, waiting for Bob to start the beat.

So first, the band played Welcome to the Black Parade, and then Helena, I'm not okay (I promise), Dead!, and all their other songs. At the end of the concert, Gerard started talking.

"Okay everyone. I need to know something important first, is everyone here open-minded?" he asks, the audience cheers, "Okay...because I have to tell you all something important. Are you ready?" he asks, the audience cheers again, "I, Gerard Way, am without a doubt, and definately...gay," he says. He waits for the audience's response, they let out the loudest screams he's ever heard and he smiles...

"Oh and another thing, another thing," he says, the audience is silent, "I'm in love!" he exclaims, the audience cheers again, "And the lover that I have...his name is Frank Iero!" he yells, the audience cheers and smiles at Frank, who blushes as Gerard comes up next to him and kisses his cheek, Mikey smiles...he'd never been so happy for his brother. His brother finally had what he'd wanted all along.

So after the concert, they all went back to the bus and just joked around and played random card games and other games...and that resulted in anger and laughing. Especially when ray had eaten so much junk food that he literally had to RUN to the bathroom to puke his guts out,
"Oh wow...this is the most fun i've had in a long time. Now you're all sure you're okay with us being gay?" Gerard asks, motioning to him and Frank, who was sitting on his lap.
"Look man we already told you. Whatever makes you guys happy is okay with us...whether you be gay, straight, bi. Or if the person you're dating is a bitch...not saying you are Frank," Ray says after he comes back from the rest room,
"I know what you mean Ray, i'm not stupid," Frank says, Gerard laughs and kisses his lover's cheek. Frank blushes and all five of them laugh.

They all get bored and decide to turn on the T.V. and the very first thing they heard was..."And tonight in other news, lead singer of the rock band My Chemical Romance Gerard Way announces that he's gay. Along with the guitarist Frank Iero, the audience held no anger or discomfort for the two men, so we just want them to know that we're happy for them here in Los Angeles, this is Kathy Hayfield live."
"Wow. We're really a big deal huh Franky," Gerard says,
"Yeah I guess we are Ger," Frank says.

...Too bad that that's just LA and not everyone in the world...........
Sign up to rate and review this story