Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

The Just Add People You Know Clause

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"Patrick moved his hand to his head and Pete from the corner of his eye saw this and smacked his hand away. After 15 minutes of this "game", and not a word to each other Patrick gave up"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1661 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1:
"I fucking hate 'Myspace'." I stated as I changed my picture and clicked over all my friends, "sometimes I swear..."
I clicked over a few more people to see if I knew anyone through anyone that I may be looking for. Then decided that if that were the case why wouldn't they look for me.
I clicked again on my brothers myspace and saw that he added Fall Out Boy. I laughed to myself and just sighed. Gabriel was just so funny sometimes. I then gave in to my "Only add real people that I actually knew" Clause only because the bad IS from Illinois. I refuse to say they're from Chicago. Because Wilmette is not CHICAGO.
Anyways as I was changing my picture I decided to change it again to some picture that I had been crying in. My best friend Genovieve had taken it one night in my apartment when I thought she wasn't looking. It had just been one of those moments of clarity and it felt really good.
I was staring at my sidekick hoping it would do a trick or something when my boyfriend (is that what he really is?) texted me. It was a sweet nothing, something romantic, something I swear he would never really send to me. I rolled my eyes and then clicked back to the web browser.
As I refreshed my page I saw that someone had commented on my picture. I clicked back in to see who the culprit was I noticed that the comment was on the new picture I had posted. That made me smile the way only comments on myspace can.

###Awww, after looking at your profile, I just wanted to ask. Who made those brown eyes blue? Anyways love the picture.
P ###

Hmmm, so someone, this P, from the Fall Out Boy page liked my picture. That made me smile a little and the link for "Send To Mobile" was unlocked. I clicked the link wrote something profound and hit send.
After a few minutes all I got back was a smilie face. I rolled my eyes and sent an LOL- not really meaning it at all.

*
"...we have to take our clothes off to have a good time, uh huh huh huh..." Patrick sung as he walked into the common area of the bus.
There was something about this mans voice that made everyone want to have a song with him. Granted Gym Class Heroes was also one of Pete's bands they were just that good.
They were worthy.
Simply because they were different and the same all at the same time. It wasn't possible but they were. At least they weren't Panic! At The Disco.
The Young Wild Things Tour was slowly winding down and one of their next stops would be Minnesota. Patrick and Pete were geeked as hell. They loooooooooved Minnesota with a vengeance. Because they can go to the Mall of America and drink beer in the fucking bars.
Its 3am in Minnesota and Prince asks for a Camel what do you do? You go and you find Prince a fuckin Camel! Yes, Patrick loved Kevin Smith too. But they also loved the concept of Bars in a Mall.
Pete swears that him being a mall rat, or if he was a mall rat, would be better if they would put bars in every single mall in America.
"We are...going to be in Minnesota in a few days aren't we?" Patrick asked going to wash his hands for the 2nd time in 25 minutes.
This slight OCD drove the guys crazy but it was better then when he was pulling his hair.
Literally.
The pulling wasn't bad at times and it was less then when he was absolutely in love, Or having a great crush, obsession, or lust. Yes, when he was in lust it was also better.
Today was one of his worst days. After the Chicago show and the very awesome "Happy Birthday" song the crowd did to his girlfriend, she decided that maybe- she didn't want to be with him. She and Patrick had only been together a few months and she concluded that he wasn't giving her all of his attention.
But how could he?
He's in a band that's one of the biggest in the world and she wants all his attention. That right there was impossible. No one was worth that, and now he had to be unhappy because someone he thought he loved was so fucking selfish.
Patrick moved his hand to his head and Pete from the corner of his eye saw this and smacked his hand away. After 15 minutes of this "game", and not a word to each other Patrick gave up and signed on to the bands myspace page.
"When are we going to be invited to Paisley Park?" Patrick asked.
"Paisely Park." Pete sighed, "you and your fuckin Prince thing..."
Patrick pulled his hair lightly and Pete smacked his hand again. Its starting to be like Pavlov's Dog plus an O.C.D. its just one of the oddest and funniest things. Patrick knows if he pulls his hair, Pete is going to smack his hand, and it'll hurt. But there's something in Patrick telling him to pull his hair.
*
It was about 9 days later when I got another picture comment. That's how myspace worked for me apparently. This time I was checking my myspace at one of my best friends house.
"Kendra! How far is this place from your house?" I asked.
"I don't know Genovieve is driving."
"Ginny?"
"Why are you asking me? I thought you were mapquesting this thing."
"Kendra where is your printer?"
"Upstairs with Del."
"BUMBLEBEE!" Ginny yelled.
"Not that voice Ginny. We're not white- where's my 'Just Simply Meant To Be' hoodie?" I demanded.
"Donno probably under the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one." Ginny shrugged and then continued on her transformers rant.
"Did you know that they didn't like the guys who was the original voice of Megatron. They wanted someone who sounded like Hugo Weaving and so-"
"Who's Hugo Weaving?" I asked googling- or better yet, Yahoo! Directions-ing the address to The Target Center here in Minnesota.
"I can't believe we saw this thing in Chicago and here we are seeing it again simply because we took a weekend roadtrip to Minnesota." I said again.
"Yes but this time don't you guys know all the words to Fa-" Kendra started.
"DELILAH!!!!" Ginny and I yelled at the same time.
"Yes. Delilah." Kendra added with a defeated sigh.
This was an inside joke between Ginny and I that kendra just didn't get, it involved my very intoxicated brother and his friend Jared at the Fall Out Boy concert in chicago yelling up at the plain white tees to sing the only song we knew off their set. Actually it was one of the 4 songs I knew from all the bands and 3 of those belonged to fall out boy.
"But like you started we actually know the words to pretty much all the songs now." I said with a smirk.
"Heads up Calista." Kendra stated as she tossed me my nightmare before Christmas hoodie.
"Good lookin out kay. So are we going to eat or what?" I asked putting it on.
"Yea lets go." Kendra added and she handed Ginny the keys to the SUV and Ginny just smiled.
It was a thing. No matter where she went, or who she was with. And even if they were on a 4 days trip to Minnesota she would drive. I've come to live with it because she's a control freak and it makes her happy.
We went to the 'Steak and Shake' next to The Target Center and must have been there for the next 2 hours. And this whole time I've been IMing the myspace guy. He was funny and he made me laugh. I just didn't understand why.
> GINGERcakeP: so on a whim u 2 drove from chicago to Minnesota?
< IbeDatgirL: yes.
> GINGERcakeP: why?
< IbeDatgirL: because.
> GINGERcakeP: I don't- R u always like this?
< IbeDatgirL: like what?
< IbeDatgirL: I'm sorrie. I'm just- these
< IbeDatgirL: I'm hungry.

"Cali! Pay attention to me!" Ginny and Kendra said at the same time.
"Who are you taking to?" Genovieve asked taking my phone, looking at it right as I reached for it.
"GINGERcakeP? That's actually pretty cool. Who is it?"
"I don't know. This guy I started to talk to on myspace." I said as I took my phone back

> GINGERcakeP: so you're going to go see Fall Out Boy?
< IbeDatgirL: ...and Gym Class Heroes and Plain White T's and Cute is what we Aim For- this is acctually a pretty good set up.
> GINGERcakeP: Hmmm I'll be there too.
< IbeDatgirL: why?
> GINGERcakeP: because I like Fall Out Boy
< IbeDatgirL: I really don't like them. I just wanna see GCH
> GINGERcakeP: seriously?
< IbeDatgirL: yes. note to self Pink and Brown hair gets evil looks.
> GINGERcakeP: its still that color?
< IbeDatgirL: yes.
> GINGERcakeP: I liked that picture u had up. Kinda disturbing, but its nice.
< IbeDatgirL: disturbing?
> GINGERcakeP: ok. Maybe wrong choice of word?
< IbeDatgirL: I'm...gonna go now.
> GINGERcakeP: why? No! Don't leave.
< IbeDatgirL: loser.

"Ohh! Lets go find Paisley Park!" Genovieve yelled out of nowhere.
Some people (mostly concert crowd) jumped and gave Ginny the oddest look. There's a Puerto Rican me, a Belizean Ginny and a Jamaican Kendra sitting in the middle of Minnesota about to go see Fall Out Boy and one wants to see Prince, it makes it kinda funny.
"Genovieve. I've told you. Prince doesn't want to see you." Kendra said rolling her eyes.
"What happened to the guy you were talking to?" Ginny asked me after throwing a fry at Kendra who just flipped her off.
"Nothin. Got bored. He just- yea."
I looked out the window and saw a tour bus turn the corner. Tonight will be a good night. I could feel it.
Sign up to rate and review this story