Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Its like the Smurf Thing"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

just read it :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-07 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 1678 words - Complete

0Unrated
*
Patrick ran his fingers through his hair as the AIM 'Door Slam' indicated that someone he was speaking to, or not speaking to had signed off. Just then the tour bus cut a corner. He growled as he threw his laptop to the corner of the bunk as he grabbed a big chunk of hair.
Frustration.
That's another one that got him going.
Pete rolled his eyes and knew there had to be a reason for the sudden OCD attack.
"Ginger Man what the fuck?" Pete asked.
"Ever felt like you had a connection with someone and-"
Ashlee yawned and came walking through the curtains on the bus. Patrick rose his eyebrow at her and went to the bathroom. He could care less about Ashlee Simpson but Pete is so fucking in love with her that he couldn't see her flaws.
Maybe to Pete she didn't have any but when it came to love who had any? I guess Patrick was just mad that he had no one to look cute when they woke up.

'..Shake it once that fine Shake it twice that Ok. Shake it three times you're playing with yourself...again-'

Patrick sung to himself as he laughed and did just that. He pulled his pants and everything up at the same time and pushed the door to the bathroom open. Even with this O.C.D Patrick has, he could never remember to wash his hands when he left the bathroom.
"Lets go to the Mall of America later." Andy said twirling a drum stick.
"Or. We can go back to the hotel, get some sleep and- no I'm just kidding." Joe stated, "I- what time do they close?"
"Google it." Andy added.
"I'll Google you. I'll Google you real good." Joe said laughing.
"Does that not get old?" Ashlee asked.
"And so what if it does?" Joe said with a raised eyebrow
"I mean I was just asking that doesn't mean that-"
Pete walked into the room as the guys got up and left Ashlee there. He looked at them and they shrugged their shoulders.
"I thought we were getting along." Ashlee said confused.
"Yea, they take that 'Google' joke seriously. Its like the Smurf thing."
"What Smurf thing?"
"Man Pete, you're Smurfariffic." Patrick stated.
"You Smurfin sung the smurf out of that song." Pete added.
"I don't-" Ashlee said looking really confused
"You're smurfing me."
Patrick gave Pete this confused looked and follwed the previous 2 off of the bus.
"Smurf you later Peter." Patrick said grabbing his bookbag.
"Am I slow or something?" Ashlee said giving up
"No. We're just smurfholes." Patrick added, "I forgot my laptop. With that said. Once again, Smurf you later."
*
"Are we on the floor?" Kendra asked.
"Yes we are." I said with a smile.
The doors opened precisely at 600p.
We were standing in line from 530. It was just this crazy when we went to go see Justin Timberlake in Chicago. But surprisingly enough these emo punk insane kids aren't as nice as those fans. There was pushing and shoving and I got shoved one more time someone was about get sliced. Then I remembered that I was in Minnesota.
As soon as the doors opened I remembered us shooting in different directions to get to the table, to get a wristband, to get to the floor to be up against the bar. This is what we had to do to, to be up front.
Now according to the Chicago show the guys don't come on stage until about 9p. Unless you count Patrick running out for 'Clothes Off!' with GymClassHeroes. But it doesn't now does it?
And so we stood there getting poked, prodded and practically raped by these girls trying to get to the stage. So I'm thinking? Do they really think they're going to get into Pete's bed tonight, because I sure as hell don't think that they are.

*

"...love, love, love love love, love..." Patrick repeated over and over.
This is the part he hated.
Warming up your vocal cords is something that is essential in any type of singing. Even if it was yelling. You needed to know how to yell on key and thats something Pete is good at.
Patrick was gargling with some type of solution that included, warm water, salt, fresh peppermint and honey. This loosened up anything that was backed up and left him with great smelling breath. So much so that Pete started to use it.
Patrick hit play and the whole room was engulfed in "Stuttering". This was one of his favorite songs. He's begged Pete to play it and he refuses too. Simply because he claims that its him and Ashlee's song, but it was Patrick's song first.
The song ended and the play list was changed.
"I WANNA GO TO PAISLEY PARK!" Patrick yelled.
Joe and Andy laughed, Patrick's obsession with Prince sidetracked with his O.C.D which was hilarious.
"Don't worry Ginger P one day you will. Now, lets go crazy'!" Pete stated.
"Nah, I don't wanna hear that." Patrick hit the remote again and 'Kiss' came on.
Pete did an air guitar and Joe was standing by the door. This was one of Patrick's favorite songs and they all knew it.

"U don't have 2 be beautiful 2 turn me on I just need your body baby from dusk til dawn u don't need experience 2 turn me out u just leave it all up 2 me / I'm gonna show U what its all about..."

*
Cute Is What We Aim For had came out first and their set was good. I mean they're nothing to write home about but they did what they had to do and I still didn't know any of their songs.
The Plain White T's came out and Genovieve was just geeked when they did 'Hate (I Really Don't Like You)'. She was so geeked in fact that she knew all the words to that song. But I knew that knowing some fucking rocked too.
The pressure of the huge crowd behind us was being pressed on our rib cages a bit more because we were being slammed into the barricade that divided the stage from the audience. Us being nuts we pushed people back and security was noticing us do this and began to toss concerned looks our way.
Ok so I know this is a punk rock concert and bumping and hitting each other is considered cool or whatever but I mean you're on the floor how much closer do you want to be? On the fucking stage? If that's fuckin so, start your own goddamn band.
This whole time I'm not worrying about my safety at all what I am worried about is my Brand new night mare Before Christmas hoody. I don't want Jack and Sally fucked up. Shallow as it may seem I don't like to ruin things I bought for no reason. I was getting agitated with all the pushing when I felt something on my ribs vibrate. Knowing it couldn't be from any injury I reached down and pulled out my sidekick.

* Hey Sweet Face I just wanted to say good evening and I hope you're having fun in Minnesota. I can't wait until you come back.
Always, Juan *

I swear to all that is good and holy in the world this boy is cheating on me. But there's no way to prove it and he hasn't called me a wrong name, even though I could swear to you on my sisters grave that he's sent me messages meant for other girls. So because I can't prove it and because he probably isn't I won't kick his ass to the curb. At least not yet.
The house lights came on again and that only meant the last "opening" band would be on in about 15 minutes.
"Who's out next?" Kendra asked.
"GymClassHeroes." Me and Ginny said at the same time high fiving.
"What do they sing?"
"CupidsChokehold." We said again.
"The take a look at my girlfriend song?"
"Yes!" Everyone one around us stated.
"My bad." Kendra said rolling her eyes
*
Patrick checked his personal myspace again and saw that he had a few messages. He checked them and sent a couple messages back smiling at how nice their fans could be. He then saw that the girl he was talking to earlier was back on so he wrote to her.
> GINGERcakeP: welcome back.
< IbeDatgirL: I never went anywhere.
> GINGERcakeP: yea, the "slam" on my AIM lied then?
< IbeDatgirL: sure.
< IbeDatgirL: I'm bored.
> GINGERcakeP: what r u doing?
< IbeDatgirL: waiting for this band.
> GINGERcakeP: which one?
< IbeDatgirL: GymClassHeroes.
< IbeDatgirL: I feel as if we've had this conversation already
< IbeDatgirL: I'd rather be by The Mall of America.
> GINGERcakeP: my and my boys are gonna go there tomorrow.
< IbeDatgirL: congratualtions.
> GINGERcakeP: you're mean.
< IbeDatgirL: so?
> GINGERcakeP: a needle pulling thread!
> GINGERcakeP: I love show tunes!
< IbeDatgirL: Fag.
> GINGERcakeP: no. I prefer Vaginally challanged.
< IbeDatgirL: or not. Because that doesn't make any sense.
> GINGERcakeP: but it does.
< IbeDatgirL: no it doesn't it just means that you don't have a vagina stupid
> GINGERcakeP: and?
> IbeDatgirL: this state is- but its got the mall of America.
> GINGERcakeP: dont avoid it
< IbeDatgirL: lord. I'm out.

*

I signed off again and laughed. It was then that I got a message sent to my phone from myspace and was just confused. I turned my phone off and laughed, that'll straighted his ass out for a while.
Then I remembered that I can't keep my phone off too long. So I turned my phone on and was IMed again. The house lights went down again and Travis came out! I don't think I've seen Ginny this geeked in a while.
They opened with the "Queen and I" and about 5minutes later my AIM went down. Kendra and Ginny both knew all the words to "Queen and I.". Then I wondered how did I completly miss this song on the album because I sat there not knowing half the words!
Sign up to rate and review this story