Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hollywood Hills and Suburban Thrills

Chapter 4

by lil_chica007 3 reviews

Haley gets some unexpected guests

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 2222 words - Complete

0Unrated
Haley was standing in the middle of the hallway, wearing a tee shirt and a pair of Pete’s boxers, staring into her closet. She pulled out a silver, baby doll top and a pair of jeans, holding it up, and looking at her reflection. She had installed a full-length mirror across the wall at the end of the hall. Her excuse was that it made the hallway, and therefore the house, look twice as big, but she really just liked to use the hallway as a runway to model her outfits. It was a holdover from her past life. She heard the front door open and close, and Tim came in carrying three Starbucks cups.
“Morning sunshine!” he smiled, perkily.
“What about this one?” she asked, showing him the outfit.
“That top would look best with some skinny black pants.” He began rummaging through the closet. Just then, Pete walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, loosely draped around his hips.
“Hey, Babe, have you seen—Jesus Christ! What’s he doing here?” Pete quickly turned around and tightened the towel around his waist.
“I’ve only been here every morning for the last three months. I brought you a latte.”
“Thanks. I didn’t hear the doorbell.”
“I gave him a key after the time you answered the door naked and hung over.” Haley laughed, taking her coffee from Tim.
“Where’s my blue hoodie?” Pete asked.
“Um, I think you left it in the kitchen.” Haley shrugged.
“I understand the attraction.” Tim wiggled his eyebrows.
“Shut up. I think you make him nervous.” She giggled, changing into the silver top and black pants, and spun around. “It’s missing something.”
“I think you need a jacket.” Tim nodded. “I’m just saying. The pictures don’t do it justice.”
“I know…high school girls across the country would kill to be me. You should see the message boards.” She pulled out a black motorcycle jacket. “This one?”
“A couple more months, you won’t even need me.” Tim said, wiping an imaginary tear.
“You’ve taught me well.” Haley plopped down on the floor and pulled out her red converse.
“You are NOT wearing sneakers with my master piece!” Tim placed his hand on his chest in disbelief.
“The shoes I had on yesterday gave me blisters, I need a break. Besides, this is what Rok N Rol by Heatherette is all about. Someone needs to look the part if we’re going to take the fashion world by storm!”
“That actually does work. Ok, you have me convinced. I’ve got to run, I’ll see you at the office.”
“I have to go pick up the first round of samples. I’ll probably be there in about an hour or so.” Tim nodded, and skipped out.
“Is he gone?” Pete stuck his head out the bedroom door, fully dressed.
“He’s here every day.” Haley smiled.
“I know, I forgot about him.” He shrugged.
“It’s ok. I don’t think he minded so much.”
“Oh, god…” Pete groaned, wrapping his arms around Haley’s waist. “It’s so embarrassing.” He mumbled into her shoulder, kissing her neck.
“I’ve got to go to work.” Haley sighed, running her hands up his chest.
“You can be a little late, they can’t fire you. You’re their boss.” He tightened his grasp on her, sliding his hand down to her ass.
“I can’t. I have to pick up the samples, and the guy isn’t going to wait.” She whined, enjoying the feel of his hands.
“But you smell so good…”
“Tonight. I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” She reluctantly pulled away and gave him a deep kiss before heading out the door.

Kimmy and Ali met her at the front door to the building with an empty clothes rack, biting her nails to relieve some of her nervousness. When Haley got out of the car, Kimmy ran over, followed by Ali pulling the rack behind her. “So? How’d they come out? Are they ok?” Kimmy practically yelled.
“I don’t know. I haven’t looked at them yet.” Haley opened the trunk of her car, and the three girls lifted the plastic covered samples out, placing them on the rack. There were four dresses, six tops, two pairs of pants, three skirts and a jacket. They silently wheeled them into the elevator and upstairs to Ali’s cubicle where they’d be stored before unwrapping them.
“Haley, some people are here to see you.” Tim stuck his head around the corner before disappearing just as quickly.
“Ok, you guys finish this and I’ll be back in a couple minutes.” She turned and followed Tim back to her office.
“So, you don’t have any messages, but I friended everyone on your MySpace. After you were on Perez Hilton, it’s been crazy…” Tim said as they were walking.
“Really? How crazy?”
“You have 12,000 friends. And speaking of Perez, I went ahead and got today’s highlights for you. Keira Knightley is kind of crazy, Jessica Simpson got fat and Pete Doherty is on drugs…again. And here are Kimmy’s new sketches, I copied them and put them in the files already.” He handed her a stack of papers.
“You’re awfully efficient today.” She raised her eyebrows.
“I had three Red Bulls.” He nodded. “Your people are in your office.”

Haley turned the corner around the glass partition that separated her office and was met with a bone-crushing hug.
“Hey Sisky.” She squeaked out.
“AHHH! We missed you!” The Butcher wrapped his arms around her from the back.
“Group hug!” Mike shouted and all of The Academy Is piled on top of her.
“Guys, I can’t breathe.” She gasped and they all reluctantly let go. “What are you guys doing here?” she smiled.
“We’re in town shooting our new video, and we missed you this morning by, like five minutes, so Pete sent us here.” Bill said.
“Awesome. Did you get to meet everyone?”
“Yeah, your assistant showed us around. That one girl was pretty intense.” Michael shook his head.
“Ali? She gets a little star-struck. We’re working on it, though. She’s calmed down a whole lot since I got here.” Haley laughed. “So, what else is new?” They were all sitting around chatting and catching up when Kimmy came rushing around the corner.
“Um…sorry to interrupt. But we have a problem.” She said, with a worried expression on her face.
“What is it?” Haley asked, concerned.
“It’s the samples. You should come look.” She pointed her thumb back in the direction she came from.
“Ok. Come on guys.” Everyone filed out of the office and across to Ali’s cubicle, crowding around the rack of unwrapped clothes.
“They’re all wrong.” Kimmy said, biting her nails as Haley examined the items. “This one’s too embellished, this one’s too plain, this one’s just…eew. They don’t look right; they look like costumes. No one would wear them. The only thing that’s ok is this.” She picked up a pair of pants. “’Cause how can you fuck up jeans?” she threw them on the desk, frustrated.
“I like them.” Sisky smiled and inched closer to Kimmy. Haley glanced over, and snorted in laughter at his feeble attempt to flirt with the pissed off designer.
“I guess we’ll have to start over. At least we only did a couple pieces. Fuck.”
“I’ll start doing sketches.” Kimmy sighed and headed off to her desk. Haley looked at her watch; it was only 10:30.
“So, have you guys eaten breakfast? We could go get something to eat.”
“No, we’ve actually got to go soon to meet with the guys about the video.” Bill said.
“Oh, ok.”
“But we’re here for a few days, maybe we can all grab dinner with Pete or something?” he wrapped his arm around his sister’s shoulders as they all headed towards the elevator.
“Yeah, sure. That’d be great. I’m available any time you’re free.” She smiled.
“Great. I’ll call Pete and see if he’s busy.” He leaned down and hugged Haley tightly.
“I really do miss you.” She smiled. “All of you.” She gave each of the guys a quick hug as they got in the elevator.

Haley and Pete met the guys from The Academy Is later that night for sushi. They were all having a great time joking and catching up. As the group began to get slightly drunk, they decided to play a game to see who would eat the grossest thing on the menu. Haley was nominated to be the judge, since she was the girl and since she had lived in Japan, and knew what was in most of the rolls. She ordered each of the guys the strangest looking and weirdest tasting things on the menu, and they had to chew and swallow the entire thing before she would tell them what bizarre thing they were eating. The game ended and they were all ready to go home when Mike flat-out refused to eat fish eggs, saying they looked too much like eyeballs. They paid the bill and went out in front of the restaurant to wait for the car that would take the guys back to their hotel. “Hey Pete, can I talk to you for a second.” Bill pulled Pete away from the group.
“Yeah, sure. What’s up?” Pete stuck his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and looked up at Bill.
“You’re one of my best friends, I love you like a brother. But she’s my sister; we shared a womb. And she’s got some…issues that I don’t think are fully resolved.” He paused and glanced over at where Haley was giggling at something Michael said, and Pete’s eyes followed his gaze. “Now, you guys seem like you’re getting pretty serious, and I’m really happy for you.” Bill leaned in menacingly. “But if you hurt her, in any way, I’ll kill you. Literally and physically. And they’ll help.” He nodded over to his band. He straightened back up and gave a wide smile, clapping Pete on the shoulder. “Ok? Let’s go, the car’s here.”
“You don’t have to worry about that, man. I think I’m in love with her.” Pete said quietly as they headed back to the group. Haley waved goodbye as the guys all piled into the car and it drove off.

“So, what did my brother say to you back there? You looked kind of freaked out.” Haley asked, grabbing hold of Pete’s hand as they made their way to the car.
“Oh, you know. Just how his entire band would kill me if I broke your heart.” He shrugged, placing a kiss on the back of her hand. “You drive, I think I drank too much.” he handed her his car keys.
“Aww! That’s cute. What did you say?”
“Nothing…” Pete shrugged and opened the car door for Haley. She tripped climbing into the driver’s seat, and Pete reached a hand out to help her. “You’re not drunk too, are you?” He asked, concerned.
“Are you kidding? I’m not throwing away two months of rehab. I’m just klutzy.” Pete got in the car and she pulled out of the parking lot. Haley glanced over at his profile, highlighted by the streetlights, as he stared blankly out the windshield. Maybe he was drunker than he looked. “You know…if I WAS drunk, it would be good news for you.” She smirked, making him turn and stare at her.
“Why?”
“When I’m drunk, I get slutty. And then I’ll let you do things to me that I normally wouldn’t necessarily let you do.” Pete stared blankly for a moment before he gave a stupid, and horny, grin.
“Well, what are we waiting for? I have a bottle of vodka at home with your name all over it!” he laughed.

Haley had barely parked the car in the driveway when Pete jumped out and pulled her towards the house. “What are you doing?” she giggled as he dragged her inside, and slammed the door shut, pressing her back up against it. “I want you so badly.” He groaned, attacking her neck.
“You’re drunk.” She mumbled, craning her neck to give him better access as her hands moved to his hair.
“It only frees any inhibitions.” His hand found it’s way up her shirt and was fumbling with her bra clasp.
“Pete…” she moaned.
“Say my name again. It sounds so sexy when you say it.” He moved to her mouth.
“No, Pete wait.” She pulled away.
“It’s ok, I’m not that drunk.” He said, breathing heavily.
“No, bedroom.” She pointed down the hallway. Pete gave her one last kiss before grabbing her hand and practically running to the bedroom, both of them giggling. As they jumped over Hemmingway, sleeping in the middle of the hallway floor, he just looked up and went back to sleep.



Please review : )
Sign up to rate and review this story