Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > The Synthoid Conspiracy

The Synthoid Conspiracy

by Soundwave 0 reviews

An episode rewrite. BubbleGum Crisis, GI Joe, Mobile Suit Gundam xover. The Joes fight for their existence as Cobra destroys them from within. A Wolf CoverGirl femslash thrown into the mix, my firs...

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Cobra Commander,Destro,Duke,Scarlett - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 357 words - Complete

0Unrated
Synthoid Conspiracy Prologue



0430 in the morning at GI Joe Headquarters, the sun hasn’t even risen, yet there was buzz of activity, such as it is. Duke sipped his coffee looking over his orders, the GI Joe and the Knight Sabers to report onboard the USS Flagg to conduct a combat exercise and test new FAST packs for the Knight Sabers in the presence of some military brass.

In their quarters, Scarlett finished brewing a pot of coffee as a comatose Sylia dragged herself into the kitchenette on the smell of the coffee alone. “Good morning, Sylia,” she cheerfully said to the Knight Saber commander.

“Just pour the coffee and no one gets hurt!” Sylia growled holding out her cup, the one with the words ‘SHUT UP AND POUR!’ Scarlett smiled and poured Sylia a cup, noting Sylia is always cranky without her morning cup.

Cover Girl ran her hand through her hair in exasperation, trying to wake up Priss. The way Priss slept, a war could go right through her room and she wouldn’t know it. Hell let alone a nuclear strike. Priss held on tighter to her pillow peacefully slumbering, seeing no other choice, Cover Girl stripped off the covers, dressed the sleeping Knight Saber and then dragged her out of bed and out of their quarters. Priss still had her pillow with her.

For Linna and Nene was different both were bright-eyed and bushy tail sharing a quiet moment over a cup of tea. The two started laughing as they could hear Cover Girl complaining and cursing up a blue streak as she continued to drag the still snoring Priss.

15 minutes later, Sylia began to board the Medea transport after the Knight Sabers’ equipment was loaded and secured, she looked with amusement as she watched Cover Girl and Clutch carrying Priss, who defying all logic was still asleep, on a stretcher. Reaching to her briefcase, she had something that was guaranteed to wake her 2nd in command…a bottle of whisky. Pulling out the cork, Priss immediately woke up and sat straight up asking for the bottle. Like Pavlov’s dog. She smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story