Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > The Synthoid Conspiracy

Chapter V

by Soundwave 0 reviews

The Knight Sabers' escape

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Duke,Scarlett - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 1131 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter V

Looking at his watch, ‘Duke’ watched from hiding his hiding spot, behind some metal drums, he saw Grey Fox leaning against a wall closed to a sloped ramp leading down into a garage. She was smoking a cigarette; her uniform was stripped of all military markings, even her beret. Then a truck drove through the front gate and approached Fox’s position.

“Did anyone question the orders?”

“Hell no, it almost sucked the fun out of stealing it!” Wolf laughed. “I wanted to raise some hell!”

“You’ll get your chance. All right get it inside and load it up.”

“Right boss.”

‘Duke’ lifted an eyebrow as he continued to observe. All right Fox, just what are you planning?

His blindfold removed, Duke focused his eyes on the object of his despise, Cobra Commander. He had no idea where he was, and that he was blindfolded for most of the time “Commander, we have a guest,”

“Excellent Katse! I do believe its Duke, 2nd in command of GI Joe.”

“I don’t know what the game is, Commander, but GI Joe will be on your ass!”

“My game? You think this is a game? I have a much grander scope than just crushing GI Joe out of existence! As for your rescue, I hope you brought some reading material, you’re going to waiting a while.”

“What the hell are you getting at, you snake!”

The Commander gave a sadistic grin under his faceplate. “Why don’t we let you figure this out.” Then he turned to Katse. “I’ll leave everything to you, Katse.”

“Sir,” he bowed.

Next morning, Sylia oversaw the clearing of the compound, as she expected it was like raising the Titanic with tweezers. The last of the fuel was exhausted with the exception of what Knight Sabers swiped last night. Priss came along side her with a cup of coffee for her boss.

They turned to see the General’s staff car and a truck with MPs. “Yo Boss, why would Franks bring MPs for an inspection?”

“Don’t know Priss. Be ready for anything.”

Getting out of his staff car, ‘Franks’ frowned at the destruction that has been wrought, but inwardly he smiled for that same reason. “Who’s in charge here!?”

Sylia continued to observe ‘Duke’s’ odd behavior. He’s acting like a candidate for a Section 8. Scarlett stepped in explaining that Cobra attacked yesterday.

“That’s not an excuse, look at all this damage! It’s a disgrace!”

“May I remind the General, that you’ve cut off our funding.” Scarlett harshly pointed out. “We were down to nothing!”

“I don’t care for your tone of voice, Sgt.!”

“Okay, you RETARDED MOTHERFUCKIN’ BASTARD! I’ll give you my tone of voice…asshole!” Wolf cursed, giving Franks a taste of her tone of voice, both barrels.

“Do you know who you’re talking to, Sgt?”

“Yeah, a dumbass!”

General ‘Franks’ continued to chew out the GI Joe team even to the point if it weren’t for the unit Cobra would never exist.

“Is there something wrong with my ears? I could swear they’re not working right.” Roadblock whispered to Gung-Ho.

“Therefore, I order the GI Joe team and the Knight Sabers to disband.”

“Oh that’s fuckin’ bullshit!” Was one of the various responses from several of the Joes. “You rat bastard!”

“Lt. Stingray!” Franks barked

“Yes, sir?”

“You are hereby ordered to hand over all Knight Saber equipment and data as of now!” Grey Fox just stood there folding her arms across her chest. “I gave you an order, Lt.!”

“No sir.”

“What did you say?!”

“I will not hand over even one scrap of data. I don’t recognize your authority, General. You can go to hell…sir.”

“I want her arrested!”

Wolf whipped out her beam rifle on General Franks and the MPs. “Okay back off boys, try anything funny and General Retard is the first one shot!”

Covering her boss, Wolf slowly backed away with her beam rifle trained on ‘Franks.’ Then she ran after Grey Fox.

“After them!” He ordered

The two reached an elevator inside the motor pool that was only key card accessible. The elevator took the two Knight Sabers down to the their ready room, taking a door on the other side led them to the garage housing the Knight Sabers’ support truck, where Dagger, Cypher and Cover Girl stood ready. “Okay Ladies we’re leaving!” Fox ordered.

The garage door slid up, Cover Girl drove the support truck up the inclined ramp onto the compound.

“Stop those deserters!” Franks ordered the MPs to fire on the support truck.

“Floor it, Courtney!” Wolf ordered, seeing the approaching front gate. She gave her friend a smile, knowing her confidence in Cover Girl’s skills as a driver.

Before ‘Franks’ could order a pursuit after the Knight Sabers, he was pounced by Junkyard. The dog’s ears were reared back, bearing his sharp teeth, growling menacingly at the General. “Get this dog off of me!”

“Junkyard! Back off boy!” Mutt ordered pulling the dog off the General.

“Take that dog and have it destroyed!” ‘Franks’ ordered

“No way!” Mutt balked.

“General Franks, I…”

‘Duke’ took a hold of Scarlett from approaching the General. “Scarlett we have no right to interfere.”

Scarlett was taken aback at ‘Duke’s’ response to the whole situation; it was almost he condoned ‘Franks’ actions.

The MPs approached on Junkyard with Mutt standing between them and his dog. Junkyard was too faithful of a companion; it was almost like asking him to give up both his kidneys. “Keep your hands off my dog!” Mutt yelled attacking an MP. “Run for it, Junk!”

“Shoot that deserter!”

One of the MPs looked at ‘Franks’ with a puzzled expression, such a measure would only be performed during a war and only after a trial. But ‘Franks’ as doing something that hasn’t been done since Joseph Stalin. “Sir, he’s unarmed.”

“Give me that rifle! I’ll do it myself.”

Before “Franks’ could shoot the fleeing Mutt and Junkyard, Quick-Kick ran up, kicking the rifle from ‘Franks’’ hands. “Soldier, you’re under arrest for assault on a senior officer and gross insubordination.” Several MPs surrounded Quick-Kick and had their weapons drawn. “After that deserter!”

“I’ll get him for you, General,” Rock ‘n’ Roll offered revving up the only Silver Mirage still with fuel and ammo.

“Duke, the whole world’s gone crazy!” Scarlett sadly noted.

Rock ‘n’ Roll turned the corner, Mutt and Junkyard were trapped at the perimeter fence. Mutt was boxed in with a building on one side, the fence on the other and no way to scale a stack of crates with Junkyard. “Mutt, don’t move!”
Sign up to rate and review this story