Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

My ankle it hurts.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-10 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 6360 words

0Unrated
~Krystle’s P.O.V.~

I was getting ready for tonight when I felt a burning feeling in my ankle area. I looked down and the mark (MG) was red and the M was slowly changing to a red D. I must have been screaming because everyone came running in. I was holding my ankle and I was crying.

“What’s wrong hun?” Andy asked me. I lifted my hand and they saw a now very red DG on my ankle.

“What the hell?” Kaitlin yelled.

“Please help me. It burn!” I screamed as I cried. It felt like someone put a branding iron to my ankle.

“What is going on? Why is that mark different and red now?” Andy was asking Patrick.

“I don’t know. But I can guess that it is not good. Let’s get her into the bathroom and get some cold water on it. Kaitlin we’re going to need some ice.” Patrick said. Kaitlin ran to get some ice and Andy picked me up taking me to the bathroom. He put me on the edge of the tub. I put my ankle into the tub and Pete started the water. It was cold, but I knew it would help. The tub started to fill up and Kaitlin came in with the ice and Patrick told her to put it in the tub. I started to shake and Andy held on to me. After about a good five minutes Patrick told me I could take my foot out. I looked down and it looked like it always did but now it was a DG. I wonder why it changed; I have a feeling it had to do with Janelle. I need to find out and get her to remove it so I can be with Andy. If she found me, she would kill me, turn me, or use me as a snack again. I think being drunk from almost every week is worse then being killed. But with either one I would be away from everyone.

“Are you ok?” someone asked me.

“Yea I’m just trying to figure out why this is happening.”

“Do you still want to go hunting?”

“Yea, no way are you getting me to not hunt.” We all chuckled.

“Well we have about 10 minutes till we leave. So let’s finish getting ready.” Patrick told us. We all nodded. Andy helped me up and Kaitlin and I went to my room to finish getting ready. I spiked my hair in the back and messed the front. Did my make up with black eye liner, black eye shadow, and red lips. I had my contacts in. I put my hunting out fit on which wad all black and I was ready to go. Kaitlin was like me but different hair. Once we were done we went down and met with the guys. They handed us some stakes and handed me some holly water. It was one of the true things that worked against vampires. Crosses not so much, and garlic was an old wise tale. Once we all knew what we were doing we got into the car and set out to see what we would find.

~Kaitlin’s P.O.V.~

We are in the car now, we were wondering what we would find. I had a feeling that there were Dandies out there waiting for us. Life if we got out of the car right now and started walking we would run into them.

~Krystle’s P.O.V.~

We’re driving around looking for something. I had a feeling that there were Goths waiting for me. I really didn’t like the feeling. But I just looked out the window and as we kept driving the feeling got stronger. When it felt the strongest, I yelled out for them to stop. So did Kaitlin.

“Why?” Patrick said. I looked at Kaitlin and it seemed like she said it for the same reason.

“Just stop! I have a very strong feeling that we want to stop here.” He shrugged and stopped the car. We all got out and Kaitlin and I walked in front of everyone. I could tell that the guys wanted to find out what was going on. We kept walking and my ankle started to feel like it did last night. I kept walking trying to forget about it, but it got so bad I fell. The guys started to run towards me but I looked up and saw a group of people walking towards us. It was dark so I could only see them a little bit. But, I got up and walked towards them. I forgot about the guys, Kaitlin, my ankle, I just wanted to find out who these people were. ‘Hello, Krystle. You don’t look so good. I bet it’s because of the mark. Hope you like it now.’

“Get out of my head bitch. Show your self, I want to talk to you!” I yelled to Janelle. She laughed and walked out with a group of other Goths, but they were dressed like Dandies. I started to walk towards them; I wanted to give her a piece of my mind. But, stopped when I saw Brendon, Sisky, Ryan, Pandora, Gabe and other Dandies. I started to back up and ran into Andy.

“Aww, you’re scared of us. Come here and give me a hug. I missed you so much.” I shook my head no, but I knew it was no use. I tried to hold on to Andy, and back up, but my feet had another idea for me. I knew because of that stupid mark, I was under her control in a certain area. That is why I was trying to back up. But I soon let go of Andy and let my feet take me.

“Krystle what are you doing?” Kaitlin yelled.

“Guys, just get out of here, I can’t do anything about this. It’s because of the mark, that all I know though.” I said getting more and closer to Janelle.

“Krystle we are not going to leave you here.” Andy yelled.

“Pete, then just get Kaitlin out of here.” I looked back at her and already saw that she was looking at Ryan, and she looked like she was in a trance. “Kaitlin, look at me!” I screamed at her. She snapped her head and looked at me. “Kaitlin, you and Pete need to get back to the car. Now!” she nodded still looking out of it and her and Pete took off for the car. No one else moved. I finally got to Janelle, and she held her arms open. I gave her a hug but once I did I felt like my leg had nothing pulling on them and right away I tried to get away from Janelle. She let me go; I took a couple sets back and asked, “Janelle why did you come back?”

“Well, I have been following you for about five years now. And this time I actually get to see you and you know I am here. Oh, and I hope you love the new mark on your ankle. I hope it didn’t hurt to much.”

“Yea right, it burned. But, why the hell is it DG not MG?”

“Well, I made a deal and instead of you being property of the Michigan Goths, you are now property of the Dandie Goths. So now I have control over you and so does William Beckett. Do you know him?”

“You know I know him. But, I am begging you to please just take the mark off, and let me live my life. I have a great boyfriend, great friends, and a great life. Why are you doing this?”

“Why am I doing this? Hrmm..because you walked out on this group.”

“No Janelle, I got away from a life where I was just used as a fucking snack. So you want me back for the same thing as before?” As I talked I kept walking away from the group. I was wondering why the Dandies were there when they let Kaitlin go. But I figured that was what they planned.

“No I just want my friend back. But, I think William has a couple ideas for you. But don’t think you can leave here with out coming with us. You know that the only way your leaven’ is to haul ass. But I don’t think you can run that fast. So what will it be?” But the time she was done I was back with the guys. I turned around and talked to them.

“I don’t know what to do. I have to be about 20 feet away from her to be able to freely get away. I don’t know, I don’t want to go with them, but then again she will just find me.”

“Do you think you can make a deal?” Joe asked.

“What kind of deal?” I asked all of them.

“Well, maybe you can talk to her one on one and get her to take the mark off. Just talk to her.” I nodded. I turned around.

“Janelle, can you and I talk? Just you and me alone. Please?” she looked back and some one nodded.

“Fine, over there.” She pointed to another ally. I nodded, hugged Andy and walked over there.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“What is the real reason you are making this hard for me. All I want is a good life, and with you doing this, it is hard for me. Why can’t you just get rid of the mark?”

“Well, the reason why I can’t get rid of it is because I have to ask William and he will not let me. I am really sorry, but maybe to make this easier for you is to get Fall Out Boy to come to the Dandie house.”

“No, I rather let them have me and for me to never see them again then let them have them all.”

“Wow, you really like these guys. And you seem so much in love.”

“Yea, this guy has helped me through a lot. He was there when I got back from the Dandie house, he put up with my crying, my being pissed, and when I ran away he got mad at his friends and came and found me. So please just remove it and let me get out of here.”

“Fine, I will remove it, but you have to promise me one thing.”

“Ok what?”

“Even though I am with the Dandies at the moment. You will come and see me some times. I miss you I do. So I will get a hold of you, and tell you where to meet me. Ok?”

“Fine, but please don’t make it a trap.”

“Ok, come here. This might hurt a bit.” I came over to her and she took my ankle in her hands, I felt the same pain from the heat as before. I cried a little bit, but I was used to it. She let go and there was no mark.

“Thank you so much Janelle. You don’t know how much this means to me.” I hugged her.

“Your welcome. Now we need to get back and get you out of here. Just go back to your guys and tell them that you need to run to get back to the car. And you will explain later. Just get out of there. Ok?”

“Ok. But, what are you going to say to the others?”

“I will say that you’re saying good bye, and then coming with us. So no one knows other wise. No, go!” I smiled gave her another hug and started to walk back. “Janelle, come back her in 2 nights. I will have something for you. Ok?”

“Ok, now go!” I nodded and ran back to the guys.

“Ok, once she is back to her group, and everyone is listening we need to take off. Run, don’t look back. I will explain later. Just get to the car and go.” They nodded. I looked over at Janelle and she was talking. “Now.” We all took off running for the car. I could hear yelling and some people running after us, but I didn’t care. We got into the car, Kaitlin was still out of it, and Pete was trying to talk to her. Once we were all in there Patrick sped off. We got back to the house quickly and ran inside.

“Now explain!” Patrick said. I told them all about what Janelle and I talked about and that I was free from them.

“Wow. That’s amazing!” Andy said. “You’re free! But what do you have to go back there for in two nights?”

“I don’t know. She said she had something for me.” I told them. “But I will be careful. I can handle myself and- what’s wrong with Kaitlin?” Everyone looked over at her. She was shaking and rocking back and forth. Pete draped his arm around her and she leaned into him. He picked her up off the ground.

“I’m gonna take her to her room. She needs the rest.” Pete walked down the hall and went into her room. He came back out and stood with everyone else. “She fell right asleep. We’ll talk to her in the morning.” Patrick nodded and headed off to his own room. Joe went to his room and we heard the Guitar Hero theme. Pete went in and laid down with Kaitlin, to make sure she’d be okay through the night, and that left Andy and I standing there, alone. He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me.

“Let’s go to bed, huh? You seem tired, and then in the morning, I’ll cook you some yummy vegan things.” Andy suggested. I nodded my head and kissed his cheek, and we headed towards his room.

~Patrick’s P.O.V. ~

I don’t get it. Kaitlin’s been so strong through our training, and the blocking should be working, but when she saw Ryan, she went into a trance it seemed. She still hasn’t come out of it, but hopefully she’ll sleep it off. It’s happened before. Trust me! People have been put in trances, but when they’re around people who love them, and they sleep, they’re back to normal. I hope she’s okay.

I also hope Krystle will be okay. She has to go and meet Janelle again in two days. I know she’s a strong girl, and she can take care of herself, but I’m still worried. Janelle could be hiding something very powerful and dangerous. I mean, she did give into William and changed her group from Michigan Goths, to the Dandie Goths. I’ll just hope that everything will be okay.

~Kaitlin’s P.O.V. ~

I felt weird when I saw Ryan tonight. It was like he knew something about me that I didn’t even know. He looked into my soul. I didn’t talk in the car. I couldn’t talk. I was just out of it, I don’t remember arriving home, but I remember Pete lying me down in my bed and falling asleep, only to wake up to him crawling under the covers with me, and here we are now. Me wide awake, and him fast asleep. The thoughts are running through my head. Most of them about Ryan and what he knew about me. What he could show me and what he could do to me.

Then Pete. What about him. I looked at his sleeping figure and rolled over to get a better look. He was dreaming, his lips were twitching slightly and his eyes were moving rapidly. I smiled. How could I leave him? He was the only one who truly understood me, now more than ever. He was waking up now. I cleared my thoughts of Ryan and focused on Pete.

“Hello.” He said. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

“Hello.” I looked in his eyes. He had the sparkle they always had when he was with me. I smiled and kissed him, moving the covers so we were closer. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my head on his shoulder and he hugged me tighter.

“You feeling better?” He asked me. “You seemed pretty shook up there for a bit.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. I nuzzled his neck and he chuckled. “I feel better. And I’d feel a lot better if you kiss me right now.” He looked at me and kissed me again. We got into the moment and started making out passionately, but Ryan’s image pulled into my head. I broke apart to a see a concerned look on Pete’s face.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me. I rolled off of him.

“I’m just tired, and I don’t want to get too exhausted.” I told him. “We have a big two days ahead of us, to help out Krystle.”

“Okay. I’m proud of you. Now, I’m going to kiss you so you can fall asleep faster.” He began kissing my neck in the spot the calmed me down and put me to sleep sometimes. Let me tell ya, it was working. But the last image in my head before I fell asleep was none other than, yep, you guessed it. Ryan.

~Joe’s P.O.V. ~

So, tomorrow Krystle has to go meet that Janelle girl again, and we’re all on pins and needles about it. We know she can take care of herself, but we don’t know Janelle that well, so we can’t prepare Krystle for anything she might have hidden behind her back or what not.

Yesterday was the first group hunt since the girls were back, and it went well. But ever since Kaitlin saw Ryan, she’s been distant. She was still her same old self, just a little more quiet and just, not fully there. I’m worried, but we can get her through this. All of us can.

~Patrick’s P.O.V. ~

“Pat, I feel like Kaitlin’s slipping away again. Becoming more of a Dandie.” Pete confided in me. He should have been sleeping, but something was bugging him and he couldn’t sleep, so he made sure Kaitlin was dead to the world before coming to my room to talk to me. He was pacing while I sat at my desk, listening to him talk and fixing a Joe’s gun.

“Well, I told you, it would be inevitable that Kaitlin would become more of a Dandie, have been bitten by one, but she can stay on our side.” I told him.

“Well, I figured out what to do. I need you to go pick this up for me.” Pete handed me a piece of paper with his messy handwriting on it.

“A jewelry store? For wha-.” Then I understood. It said engagement ring on the bottom. I looked at him. “Are you serious?”

“So serious. I love her. And I’ve wanted to ask her for so long, and lately it seems like I should do it sooner.” Pete sat down next to me.

“But, are you doing it for the right reasons?” I asked. “Are you sure you’re doing it for love, or are you doing it just because you don’t want to feel her slip away?”

“Love. Definitely love, but there may be a hint of the second thing.” Pete and I chuckled slightly. “But I need you to go get that in the next hour. Please? I can’t go out in the sunlight, remember?”

“I’ll go now, okay?” We stood up and he hugged me.

“You’re gonna be the best man. That’s a promise.” He told me. I nodded and grabbed my jacket and we left my room. Pete went back to his room and slowly opened the door, and smiled. He pounced in the room, the door slamming shut behind him, so I’m guessing Kaitlin was awake.

I ran into Joe on my way to the door. He asked where I was going, and I told him. I told him to keep it a secret from Kaitlin though. He nodded and went back to eating his Ramen noodles.


~Krystle’s P.O.V. ~

I had to talk to Kaitlin! Pete’s going to propose to her, and I want to know how she feels about him. Luckily she was awake once Joe told me and Andy about it. I wouldn’t tell her directly about the upcoming proposal, but I just wanted to girl talk with her. I grabbed her as she walked by me and we headed for my room. Andy was in his, doing whatever he does when I’m not around. I sat her down on my bed and began talking.

“So, I’ve always wanted to ask you, how do you feel when you’re with Pete?” I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. She twisted her hands in the sleeves of Pete’s hoodie and giggled. She leaned back against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.

“I feel-I feel like there’s so much I’m feeling, I can’t explain it. When I’m sitting on the couch with him, and even if nothing’s happening, I know he loves me, and I get this weird feeling in my stomach and spine, like, a tingling almost, and it’s a great feeling. And when he’s kissing me, he holds me tight and I know I’m protected and it’s so nice. It makes my toes curls and the passion is great.” She explained.

“Okay, I have to ask, are vampires better in bed than humans?” It was a burning question I had been wondering since Kaitlin and Pete had started going out.

“I don’t know. To be completely honest with you, Pete was my first. But I guess, if I had to choose, I’d say yeah, vampires are better. I mean, I’ve made out with a lot of humans before Pete, but none of them had the passion and desire Pete has. My boyfriends before would tell me they loved me, but I never believed a one of them until Pete. But vampires are kinda rough, I like it that way.” She winked and we laughed

“When did he tell you? It was a while ago, so refresh my memory.” I cuddled up under my covers and hugged Booboo Bear close to me. I felt like a little kid listening to their mother tell a fairytale about a prince and princess who fall in love.

“Oh God, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was our tenth date. He took me out for ice cream, and he held my hand as we walked along the pier. We stopped at this little shop, and we bought each other rings, friendship rings.” She showed me the ring on her thumb with a bat on it. “Haven’t taken it off since. But he walked me to my dance studio apartment, and kissed me, like always, but that time, there was something behind that kiss. We could both feel it. He looked me in the eyes after the kiss, and said: “I love Kaitlin. I’m damn sure of it.”” She laughed. “Then a few weeks later, I moved in here.”

“Do you think you’d ever marry Pete?” I asked. She looked at me, and I could already see the answer in her eyes.

“Yes. I would. I would marry him, and give him all my heart.” Kaitlin told me.

“Kaitlin! Come here please!” Pete’s voice called from the kitchen.

“I guess its food time.” She slid off my bed and stretched. “Come along, I bet there’s a veggie burger with your name on it.” I stood up too and we walked out to the kitchen. Everyone was in there.

~Joe’s P.O.V. ~

So, here we are, in the kitchen, Pete’s getting ready to propose to Kaitlin. He has on his usual dress, a black hoodie and dark jeans, but he put on a red tie. It was kinda goofy, but in true Pete fashion, he looked good. We (Pat, Andy, Pete, and I) were standing around the island in the kitchen. Pete just called Kaitlin in and she brought Krystle. She looked around at all of us, and then at Pete. Krystle went over and stood by Andy.

“Kaitlin, I called you in here, to ask you something.” He told her. He went up to her and took her hands in his and held them close to his heart. “I love you, and I want be with you, forever. And I’m pretty sure that this is one of the hardest, yet easiest questions I’ve ever asked you.” He let go of her hands and presented her with a small box. He opened it up and her right hand clasped over her mouth. He got down on his knees and took her left hand and slid the ring halfway on her finger. “Will you marry me?”

“YES!” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. I heard a sniffle from across the island and looked over to see Pat crying.

“What?” He asked, wiping his eyes. “I get sappy at these things.” I shook my head and laughed and watched Pete and Kaitlin hug and kiss. Then Krystle broke into the hug, and all of a sudden, we all were sucked into a group hug. We backed off of the love birds, and Kaitlin looked at Pete.

“I think we need to celebrate!” She told him with a sly look on her face. She pulled him by the tie down the hall and into a kiss for everyone to see before they ducked back into his room. We laughed and sighed. Andy and Krystle had left and I felt like playing on the computer, so I went with Pat to his room. He started fixing the gun and I surfed the web, and he began talking. We later got to the subject of the engagement and we both shared the same opinion, that Pete only did it because he felt her slipping away to Ryan and the Dandies.

~Kaitlin’s P.O.V. ~

So, I’m engaged!! Pete proposed to me a few hours ago, and we have been “celebrating” for the past three of them. Now Pete’s asleep, dead to the world, really, and I’m a little hungry for a bowl of leftover macaroni. I slipped out of bed and put on his hoodie and his boxers. I walked out of the room and down the hallway to the kitchen, but stopped by Patrick’s door when I heard my name being said.

“I seriously think that Pete’s as in love with her as he says, but he also knows the Dandie in Kaitlin is getting stronger. And she will slip away.” I heard Joe say.

“I know. I hate to see Kaitlin and Pete get married for nothing, but I’d also hate to see Kaitlin be taken by Ryan and Pete pissed off all the time.” Patrick said. “But I have to say it. He proposed to her for his own selfish needs.”

“Yeah.” Joe agreed. I had heard enough. I never felt so hurt and vulnerable as I had right then. Was what they were saying true? Or did Pete really love me? I couldn’t take it. I turned around and went to Pete’s room.

“You selfish ass!” I shouted at him. All this anger in me came out of nowhere. He woke up and looked at me concerned.

“What’s wrong hun?” He asked.

“What’s wrong?! I just overheard Pat and Joe talking about how the only reason you proposed to me was for your own selfishness! Is that true?!” Tears were welling up in my eyes. Pete got up and pulled on his jeans and walked over to me and put his hands on my arms.

“No. Not at all.” He told me. I looked in his eyes, looking for reassurance he was telling the truth, but there was only a tiny sparkle.

“Why do I not believe that?” All of a sudden, I felt a surge in my body, like energy was moving through it at an alarming pace. I blacked out, falling to the floor. I think Holly came back.

~Krystle’s P.O.V.~

Andy and I were just lying on my bed listening to music. We had My Chemical Romance on. Pete had just proposed to Kaitlin and I thought it was ever so cute. But all I could think about was the meeting I was having tomorrow with Janelle. I really don’t know what to expect. For all I know is that she could be bring an army of Dandies, or and army of Goths. But, I hope that she does not and we can have a good night. Before I meet up with her I have to get some things. Like some make up, and some other things we used to have when we were friends. I knew the guys were on pins and needles and I was too. Kaitlin really did not know what was going on, but I knew she was going back to her Dandie self. But I knew that Pete was doing the right thing by proposing to her, but I don’t agree with the other that he is doing it for himself so Ryan can’t have her. I think they love each other and want to just be with each other. I guess I must have fallen asleep because I don’t remember Andy leaving. I got up and walked into the living room. No one was in there, so I went to go see what Kaitlin was up to, but no one was in that room. All the lights were off so they must be somewhere in the house. I walked to the work out room, and at first I thought no one was in there but then I noticed someone crying over in the corner. I walked over to see who it was and it was Kaitlin.

“Kaitlin why are you crying?” she looked up and just looked hurt and pissed. Her usual hazel eyes were pitch black and it was scaring me. She tried to jump at me but she was chained to the wall. I scream out of surprise and hell she scared the shit out of me. I back away from her. “Kaitlin, it’s me Krystle!” I yelled.

“Who’s Kaitlin? I’m Holly.” Shit Holly was back.

“Holly, do you remember me?” I asked her.

“Yea, your that one who they captured from the Fall Out Boys. What am I doing here?” ummm…well I could not finish talking to her because the guys ran into the room. As they did Holly got more and more scary. She got up and tried to get to them. I was walking towards her trying to talk to her when Pete grabbed me and kind of threw me to Andy.

“Andy get Krystle to her room!” oh no, I am not going to just walk away from a friend.

“Pete I am not going to walk away from a friend. Fuck you if you won’t let me help.” But Pete never looked at me.

“Andy Now!” Andy dragged me out of the room. I was kicking and screaming at Pete. I was pissed at him.

“Fuck you Peter Wentz!” I was pissed. Andy finally got me to my room and put me on the bed.

“Krystle are you going to stay in here?” I shock my head no. She he just kissed my forehead and left. I heard him lock the door and then nothing. I got up and tried the door. Fuck who ever made this room for having the lock on the outside! I just banged on the door, yelling for someone to let me out. I kept banging for quite some time, then I went and put some A7X on and turned that on high. All I did was kept banging at the door and hitting walls. At one point I broke skin because when I hit a wall I saw red. So what I did was rapped it up and kept banging. I went at it till I had not energy. By this time the CD had started again and I just put my back to a wall hit my head a couple times and slid down. And started crying. I was crying because I left my friend when I could have helped her. I fell asleep like that.

~Pete’s P.O.V.~

After Kaitlin had blacked out for a minute, she came back but her eyes were black. Right away I knew Holly was back for a time being. She looked at me and jumped at me, but I caught her and called for Patrick. He ran in and took one look at Kaitlin/Holly, and ran out. I followed him and he was grabbing a small sedative. He gave it to her and she fell limp in my arms. We went and chained her in the work out room and then we left to go to Patrick’s room. On the way we grabbed Joe who was playing video games. And then Andy who was lying with Krystle sleeping in his arms. We all were in Patrick’s room and I needed to know why Kaitlin was pissed at me, I know that’s why she turned into Holly.

“Ok, so I know what she is pissed at me, but I have no idea why. She came in and yelled at me. She said she heard you and Joe talking about how I proposed to her for my selfish reasons. Why would she say that?” I asked Pat.

“Pete, trust us, we did not know she was listening to us.” Pete said.

“What the fuck guys? You talk about me and my girlfriend behind our backs. What is this high school?” I asked him getting pissed.

“Pete calm down, just hear us out please?” Joe asked. I nodded.

“Ok, we were just talking about the proposal. But she missed the end of the convo. Guess from what you say she said that we said that you proposed for selfish reasons. But after that we agreed that the love you two had more to do with it then selfish reason.” Pat said.

“Its true, we are not that mean.” Joe said, and I believed them. Come on I grew up with them.

“Ok, well lets just figure out how we can help Kaitlin.” We all nodded and went to work. We had figured that if she just slept for a while it might help, like last time. After a while of working we heard a scream. Crap we left Kaitlin alone and Krystle alone. “Guys does any one know where Krystle is?” Andy got up and ran out of the room and we followed.

“She’s not in her room where I left her.” Crap, it seemed like we all thought the same thing and ran for the work out room. Once in there we saw Kaitlin was trying to get at me and Pat, and then Krystle was walking towards Kaitlin. So I ran up and picked her up and threw her to Andy who caught her.

“Andy get Krystle to her room!” I told Andy, I could tell that she was pissed already.

“Pete I am not going to walk away from a friend. Fuck you if you won’t let me help.” She said to me, but all I could do was look at Kaitlin who was trying to get to me.

“Andy Now!” I yelled at Andy, and I could hear her yelling at me. I turned around and she was kick trying to get to me. Most likely trying to kill me.

“Fuck you Peter Wentz!” she yelled at me, oh yea she was pissed. We could hear her yell the whole way to her room. And then once Andy got back we could hear thuds and screams, I felt bad but come on one girl vampire was enough in this house. So we let Kaitlin burn some steam off and once she was tired out a bit we gave her a slightly bigger sedative then before and she was out cold. Maybe the sleep would help. We left her be and we all went into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen we could hear A7X blasting from Krystle’s room, and a few thuds here and there and then they stopped.

“Andy, are you just going to leave her in there till morning or are you going to check on her?” Pat asked Andy who was eating some green peppers.

“I don’t know. I think I am going to go check on her and if she’s awake then get her to bed. I would love to sleep with her tonight but she might hate me. So, I’m just going to get her to bed and then go to bed myself.” We all nodded and Andy went off. Pat left a little after muttering about going to read then bed. Joe left with out a word, he looked worn out. I was left in the kitchen alone. I went back into the work out room and just looked at Kaitlin. I was in there for as long as I could stand it, finally I went to bed, thinking of her.
Sign up to rate and review this story