Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

Playing Guitar Hero II

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 8057 words

0Unrated
~LONGEST CHAPTER TO DATE!!~

~Pete's P.O.V.~

I talked to Patrick and he told me to give her a blood tablet mixed in with a small glass of wine. I took it to her, along with a grilled cheese. I knocked on the door, but got no reply, so I just went in. She sat huddled up in the corner of the bed, pressed up against the wall.

"I brought you food and wine." She looked from the dishes to me. "There's blood in the wine, to keep the cravings down."

"How can I trust that there's no poison in that?" She asked, voice shaking.

"Trust me, if we wanted you dead, you'd be gone by now." Her eyes grew scared. She stood up and accepted the plate and drink. "Are you always gonna be this stubborn?" She turned and glared at me.

"I don't generally respond well to being taken hostage, so I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may cause you." She said coldly. She drank from the glass.

"You did with Ryan."

"How dare you!" She came up to me and slapped me. In fury, I pushed her up against the wall. She and I had a stare down, and then I kissed her. She dropped the glass of wine and wrapped her arms around my neck. Apparently she was lost in the moment too. I lifted her feet out from under her and I laid her down on the bed.

~Krystle's P.O.V. ~

Patrick, Andy, and I were watching TV when we heard a glass break. We knew it was Pete and Kaitlin, because Joe had gone out to get us pizza for lunch.

"I'm gonna go check that out." Patrick said. We watched as he crept to the door and quietly opened it. He came back into the living room with a weird look on his face. "They're having fucking sex!" At that, Andy and I sprang off the couch to see if it was true. We peered in the room, with a perfect view of the bed. We saw it and I wished I hadn't. Vampire sex=GROSS! Andy and I shut the door and he shook his head.

"Pizza!" Joe shouted coming in the house.

"SHHH!" We shushed him and pointed at the door. He peeked in and quickly looked away, shutting the door.

"Is Kaitlin back to normal? It's only been a few hours!"

"We don't know." I answered Joe. "But Pete looked happy."

"He's a guy. Any guy is happy getting laid." Patrick said. "And if that's his happy face, I don't want to see his angry face!" We all chuckled and went into the kitchen.

A few hours later, night fell. Pete had come out of the other room in just his boxers. Apparently, he had just woken up. He waved to us as he scratched his head and went into the kitchen. He got two slices of pizza and put them on two separate plates.

"Pete! What are you doing?!" Patrick asked. Pete put the plates down and looked at him.

"I'm taking pizza to Kaitlin. Why?" He answered.

"That's not Kaitlin!" Andy told him. "We saw you two earlier, but that wasn't her. She was still Holly."

"No. Kaitlin is back." Just then, Kaitlin/Holly stumbled in. She was wearing Pete's hoodie and panties. She took a bottle of Mountain Dew out of her stash in the fridge.

"Cheers." She said. She chugged half of it then noticed everyone staring at her. "Why's everyone looking at me like that?"

"Who is this? Holly or Kaitlin?" Patrick asked.

"It's Kaitlin, you ass. Who the fuck is Holly?" She turned to Pete. "Are you cheating on me?!"

"No! What's Patrick's nickname you made for him? And everyone else's?"

"Patrick is Cubbalicious, Joe is Da Fro, Andy is the Veganator, Krystle is Buttercup, and yours is Night Stalker/Petey-Boy. Why?"

"It is you!" Patrick ran over to her and hugged her. She froze.

"Patrick, I'm in panties and a hoodie. This is very awkward, and I suggest you let go now." He did. Pete put his arms around her and held her. I smiled. It warmed my heart to know that Kaitlin was back, and it made me want to hug Andy. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth. Pizza for breakfast? What was I thinking?" We all went back to our conversations when we heard her scream. Kaitlin stormed into the kitchen and punched Pete. "I HAVE FANGS! WHY DID YOU BITE ME?!"

"I didn't!" Pete insisted.

"Mmhmm. You're the only vampire I let near me, so it'd have to be you!" I cleared my throat and Pete shot me a threatening look. We all looked away.

"Listen Kaitlin...Kaitlin? Kaitlin?!" We all looked up and saw that she was holding her head, as if she was just hit in the head by a cement block. She started hyperventilating, and fell to the floor. I tried to go over to her, but Pete pushed me away. She was talking in tongues, a dead language the Dandies used to speak. Pete picked her up and she started hitting him. He let her and she bit him. He winced in pain, but he let her. He pinched a nerve on her neck and she instantly passed out. I was tearing up. My best friend needed help, and there was nothing I could do. He kissed her forehead and took her to the bedroom and locked her in there.

He came back and put the food and pop away. He rapped his knuckles on the counter and we all stayed silent. I couldn't take it, I had to talk.

"What was all that about?" I asked. Pete looked up and I saw watery eyes.

"It was the sudden change from Dandie to goodie. Ryan's still controlling her, in her mind, and when he saw she went back to a goodie, he probably called William in to handle it. He threw her into the past."

"What was she saying? Was she even coherent?" Joe asked. "I do drugs, and whatever she was saying, wouldn't have made sense if I was stoned."

"She was speaking an ancient language. Kinda like Latin, but different." Patrick explained. "The Dandies spoke it centuries ago. The only time they use it now is when they're planning and recalling the past."

"Pete, you gonna be okay?" Andy asked. Pete looked so hurt. "What did you have to do?"

"Tie her down. She was fighting hard. That bite hurt too. She's getting stronger in the Dandie area." Pete was rubbing her shoulder where she had bit him. "I also gave her a sedative that Patrick gave me. She'll be out for a few hours." I stood up and hugged Pete. He was reluctant at first, but he gave in, knowing I was just showing support and sympathy. I hoped that Kaitlin would turn out okay.

~Andy's P.O.V. ~

Krystle and I were happy to be together again. We barely left each other's side for anything. We barely saw Pete. He was always standing in the doorway of Kaitlin's room, watching her. He would occasionally smile, probably thinking about old memories. She had returned to normal yesterday, but had a fit and started fighting Pete. He and Patrick told us it was because the transition from Dandie to Goodie was so quick, and Ryan and William were still controlling her subconsciously. She was speaking in an ancient language that the Dandies used to speak. Patrick had recorded some of it and was in his den, running through the computers.

I was training with Krystle. We were throwing spikes, trying to take the curve out of Krystle's toss, when we heard growling and crashing upstairs. We stopped and listened to the noise. Pete was yelling for Patrick to get the sedatives and some blood. Patrick ran down here to the medicine cabinet and pulled out the sedatives.

"Kaitlin's up." He muttered to us as he ran back up to Pete. The commotion upstairs slowly faded and we saw Pete carrying Kaitlin down here.

"Sorry. Have to put her with chains. She tore the ropes." He had scratch marks all over his abs and back. He set her down in a chair and chained her to it. He kissed her forehead and nodded at us to come up to the living room with him. We took one last look at Kaitlin's unconscious body and followed him upstairs.

"We need to find a way to keep the Dandies out of her thoughts. Out of her mind." Pete said. Krystle didn't like having meetings about what to do about Kaitlin. She feared it would lead to having to get rid of her, by staking her. I've told her it would never come to that. Pete wouldn't let it come to that. But I sat with her and let her squeeze my hand as tight as she needed to.

"Well, she's getting better. I mean, her fits are going down. She isn't as hostile as she was a few days ago. And she's beginning to become her normal self again." Patrick said. "She's been calling me Cubbalicious when I'm in there with her." Pete made a face and turned around to the basement.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Kaitlin's calling me." He went downstairs. He left the door open by mistake and we heard her crying and him trying to calm her down. Joe stood up and shut the door. He sighed and sat back down with us. I turned to Krystle.

"Stop shaking. It's gonna be fine. Pete can take care of her." I knew that this whole thing bugged her. So much had happened to these girls in these past weeks. It was sad. I hugged Krystle. Patrick was sitting by the basement door, listening to Pete and Kaitlin, what he could hear anyway. He was like Kaitlin's brother, all of us in FOB were, but Patrick was the first one to accept her in the group. Joe was playing Guitar Hero II, trying to not focus on the hurt.

"I can't stand it. I want to help, I need to help her. She's my best friend!" Krystle confided in me. "I just can't believe there's no way for me to help."

"You've helped her enough already. You gave up what was going to be the rest of your life for her freedom." I told her, wiping a tear from her face.

"I know. Can we try to go to sleep? This is just too much for me." She got up and I went with her to her room. She kissed me goodnight and I went back to the living room.

"Where's Patrick?" I asked Joe.

"Pete came up and asked him to come down there. Kaitlin was asking for him." Joe said, pausing his game. "This whole thing is terrible."

"Well, let's just hope everything turns out good."

~Patrick's P.O.V. ~

Pete came upstairs and told me Kaitlin was asking for me. I went downstairs, and saw her crying, her face was red. Pete had unchained her and was sitting on the floor, cross-legged, holding her in his lap. She saw me and opened up her arms. I looked to Pete and he nodded, indicating it was Kaitlin again. He let her get up and she hugged me. I started tearing up as I remembered the good old times with her. She let go and Pete made her sit down again. She rested her head on his shoulder and was mumbling something.

"Patrick, you think she's gonna be okay?" Pete always talked to me whenever he had doubts. He had started rocking back and forth and I sat down in front of him. Kaitlin was half-asleep because of the drugs and he was stroking her arm. "I'm really worried that she won't, she won't be...here."

"I don't know Pete." He shifted her and I held my arms open. He'd been down here like that for about an hour. He handed her to me and I held her. I looked at her and frowned. "She's starting to come around, but she'll always be a Dandie. And no matter what, Ryan and William will be able to control her mind. But we can build up a wall in her mind. Block them out. There will be little things that slip through, that's inevitable. But we can block them." I felt something on my cheek and saw that Kaitlin had kissed it.

"I'd like to have a say on what happens to my mind." She said sleepily. Pete took her back and shook her a little. Her eyes were opening and her heartbeat was slow. "Pete, why are we talking about my metal health?"

"Because we're worried about you." He kissed her on the lips and then smiled. "Baby, how're you feeling?" She blinked.

"I feel like chinese food." Pete and I laughed. It was Kaitlin's old humor. "I feel very tired. And my arm hurts a little." She looked at it and frowned. She stuck it out in front of her and Pete kissed it. She giggled. I laughed again. She was back, but I couldn't help but wonder how long it would last this time. "Cubbalicious, I wuv you."

"I wuv you too Tinkerbell." I hugged her and Pete. "Hey, I'll go order the chinese, kay?" Pete nodded, but was still looking at Kaitlin and smiling. He kissed her and I stood up to leave. I came upstairs and saw that Joe was still playing Guitar Hero II. He saw me and shut the game off.

"How is she?" Joe asked. Andy came in from the kitchen with a bottle of pop. He opened it and waited for me to talk.

"She's better. She's her same old self." I said. "She woke up sleepy still, from the sedatives, and in pain, from the shots and chains and fighting. I'm just up here to order chinese food for us all, per Kaitlin's request." Joe smiled and Andy chuckled. I went to the kitchen and picked up the phone and ordered from Kaitlin's favorite chinese place. They recognized my voice and already had put in the usual order once I said hello. I heard the door to the basement close after I hung up and turned. Pete was smiling and was looking like he was about to burst.

"Kaitlin's fully back!" He told me.

"How do you know for sure?" I looked at him, he was so happy, but a false hope was not good for him.

"Well, I was making out with her, and found The Spot, and she giggled. It was her "True Love" giggle!"

"But Pete, she did that with Ryan." I hated to say that. His face went sad a little bit and he spoke.

"But she was under a trance. I know her real giggle from her trance giggle." Pee said. Kaitlin came up the stairs and he turned around and picked her up. "ROAR!!" He spun them around and she laughed. He kissed her and set her down. He stood behind her and hugged her, kissing her neck. She giggled. Pete was right. There was definitely a difference in that giggle than there was from the other night, when Ryan had kissed her.

"Hey, I ordered the take-out." The doorbell rang. "And there it is." I went into the living room to pay for the take-out, which Joe had already taken. I came back in and Pete was mixing him and Kaitlin up some of the blend I had made to keep him calm. Joe was putting the food out on the counter and opening up the containers. Pete found the lo mien and was feeding Kaitlin a noodle, a la lady and the tramp. I laughed, and smiled. She seemed to be back to normal, but she was still a Dandie, and they could still control her.

"I smelled vegetable dumplings." Krystle said yawning. She had woken up and came into the kitchen. Andy hugged her and she just looked at Kaitlin. Kaitlin looked down at her hands, which were covered by the sleeves of her hoodie. "Is that Kaitlin or Holly." Krystle asked Andy in a whisper.

"Kaitlin, for now." Andy whispered back. Krystle didn't care, she went to her and hugged her, and she hugged back.

"I missed you so much Kaitlin!" Krystle told her. She stopped hugging. She stepped back and looked at me.

"Where did I go?" She looked around at all of us. Pete came up behind her and hugged her.

"You went somewhere for a little while." He told her. He kissed her neck and kept his arms around her. "But we'll talk about that later. Right now, we'll eat. Here drink this." He handed her a cup with the blend in it. She drank from it and made a face. We all laughed.

"I always wondered what that tasted like, and now that I know, I don't want to." Kaitlin said. She turned to Pete and lowered her voice. "I don't really feel like being up here. I'm still kinda tired. I'm just gonna go back to my room, okay?"

"Okay. I'll bring you something in a minute." Pete said. He let go of Kaitlin's hand and watched her walk down the hall. We all started eating and talking. It was mostly about if and when Holly will make an appearance, but that's a story for another day.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V. ~

I feel so strange. I don't feel like myself, and like there's pieces in my life missing. I woke up today, and Pete was holding me. He looked like his eyes were watering. I was really drowsy, and my arm hurt, but I could barely hold my head up. I've been sleeping a lot lately. I've been with Pete and Patrick most of the time. They keep watching me. Pete keeps hugging me and kissing me more than he used to, and it makes me feel good, but at the same time, like I missed something. He brought me some take-out a moment ago, but instead of eating I just started making out with him. But he really didn't feel like it.

Pete told me about everything, about being kidnapped and put into a trance. And all the blackouts I've been getting are Ryan and William controlling me. I told him I didn't want to talk about that. I just didn't feel like hearing bad news and I just wanted to sleep. He got up and jumped onto my bed and crawled under the covers. He lifted them up and I went and got in with him. He wrapped me up in his arms and the blankets and started kissing me.

"Pete?"

"Yeah babe?" He was still kissing my neck.

"I'm scared." He looked at me and hugged me tighter.

"Why? I'm not going to let them harm you again."
"But, these blackouts, when I'm Holly, are they going to stop? And what if they don't? And what if it turns out I have to be a Dandie for the rest of eternity? And,-" Pete kissed me. He pulled away and looked at me.

"They'll stop soon enough. And you are a Dandie, but you don't have to be evil." I looked at him. "I know, that sounded stupid, but trust me. I'll love you no matter what." He kissed me again, and rolled on top of me. "Now let me prove it." I laughed and let him kiss me. He tried going further, but I stopped him. "What?"

"Just, not that. Not right now. There's too much going on and-" Pete was giving me a puppy dog look. "How can I say no to you?" I kissed him and he smiled and kissed me back.

I woke up the next morning to Pete's arms around me. I kissed them and he lifted them up. I sat up and so did he. "Good morning hun." He said to me. I turned and saw him in his wife beater and boxers. I smiled and he hugged me.

"Good morning Petey-boy." I said. We began kissing when a knock on the door tore us apart. "Who is it?"

"Patrick!" I looked at Pete and he nodded.
"Hang on a quick sec!" I pulled on a pair of boy-shorts and a tank top and opened the door. "Hey Cubbalicious! What up?"

"Hey Tinkerbell. Um, Pete, did you want to begin training on Kaitlin, to block out the Dandies." I looked from Patrick to Pete. Pete indicated for me to come sit by him. I did and looked back at Patrick.

"Let's wait until she has a full understanding of what's going on." Pete said. "She's confused as it is, and I don't want her having an overload." Patrick nodded and left. Pete turned my head and kissed me. "I'm sorry about all of this babe. I wish I could fix it, so it never happened, but I can't. The best thing to do now is to just relax with me and live on. But we will get the Dandies back. Don't worry about that."

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

It seemed like Kaitlin was back to her self for the time being. I know Patrick and Pete are working with her, but I just wanted to help. They didn't want anything to happen to me, but I hate not being able to help with anything. I mean I know what she went through, and I am still going through rough patches with Andy, and my mind. But, when things happen to me, I just want to help other more. So them not letting me help is making it worse for me.

I know what happened there, I could talk to her if she went back to her Dandie state of mind. She knew me from there so I could act like they sent me to get her. Maybe I could calm her down or something. Make it easier to get her back. I should go talk to Patrick about this. He just went to her office/room.

"Hey, I am going to go talk to Patrick. Ok?" I told Andy who was eating and playing a game with Joe. He nodded, I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I walked towards his room. Once there, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said. I opened the door and saw that he was at his desk. I walked in.

"Patrick, I have an idea." He turned around and nodded for me to go on. "Well, when Kaitlin goes back under the Dandie trance, maybe I could help. I mean when she's Holly she knows me from the Dandie house. Maybe I could calm her down, if she goes under. What do you think?"

"I don't know Krystle. What is William feed the thought that you're not with them, she could attack her. I'll talk it over with Pete, but I don't think that he will agree to it. So, I think that right now it's a no. But we'll see when time comes."

"Ok, what ever." I got up not caring that Patrick was yelling after me to just listen. I was sick and tired of not being able to help. I walked right past Andy and Joe, it seemed like they hadn't moved. And they didn't even hear Patrick yelling after me. I went to the work out room grabbed my hunting outfit and some stakes. I changed and the walked back up stairs. I went out the front door. It seemed like no one noticed that I had left. I wanted it that way. So once I was on the main street of where we lived I walked. Not caring where I was going, I was hoping to run into a Dandie, but instead I got a group of Punks. There were about four of them. I felt the power run through me. I kept walking as if I didn't see them. But as I hoped they stopped me.

"What is a girl like you doing out here all alone at night?" One of them asked.

"Well, I was going on a walk to let off some steam and looking for a fight." They laughed at my last statement. But, I brushed it off and tried to keep walking. One of them pushed me back. I took that as a challenge. So I kicked the one who had pushed me and put a stake through his heart. The other three were standing there trying to figure out what had just happened. One ran at me and I just let him run into the stake. So there I was standing near two piles of bust, and two very pissed off vampires. They had a right to be pissed off I just killed two of their friends. I waited to see what they were going to do. One ran at me, he punched me, making me double over in slight pain. I shot back up and punched him square in the jaw. The other one ran to us and he knocked me down. They started to kick me and I could feel that I was bleeding from a couple different spots. They stood up to see what they had done, but I had enough energy and I was royally pissed at this moment. So I grabbed two of my stakes in each hand. "Bye Boys!" I said then I threw the stakes and they hit them where I aimed for. Right in the heart. I picked my self up wincing in pain, grabbed all my stakes and started to walk again.

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

Krystle just ran out of my room after I told her that she probably wouldn't be able to help. I guess that was the last straw. I hated to be the one to say it, but again I don't think it would help her, it might even make Kaitlin worse with in the Dandie state of mind. But, I yelled after her, I wanted to explain why I said no. But, she just kept going. I walked down the stairs and once at the bottom, I could hear her heels on the floor. She had this way of walking when she was pissed and I could hear it loud and clear. But then I heard the door open and then shut. I walked into the living room, to see Andy and Joe playing a game.

:"Andy, did you even notice that Krystle left the house?" I asked him and he jumped up and looked at me, and so did Joe, who paused the game in doing so.

"What, where did she go?" he asked looking around.

"I don't know she was pissed at me for telling her that she would not be able to help Kaitlin, because her idea might make her worse. But, before I could tell her that last part she ran away, and then I heard her heels, so I am guessing she was in her hunting outfit." I told them.

"Fuck Patrick! Why did you have to go and say that, you know how she has been lately? She just wants to help her friend. Great, I am going out there to find her. Fuck, if she is hurt Patrick, your to blame." Andy yelled as he went and got his shoes and left. Pete and Kaitlin came down.

"What happened?" Pete asked. I told him what I told Andy and what Andy said to me. "Patrick you were right, but you could have given her another way she could help. Come on Patrick you and I are going out there to go find those two. God I hope nothing happened. Kaitlin stay with Joe, ok." Joe had a look on her face, that said 'what if she turns back?'.

"Pete, why not you stay with Kaitlin and Joe and I go find Andy and Krystle. Ok?" he nodded and they went back to where they came from in the first place. Joe and I left to go find Andy and Krystle. I really hope nothing happened.

~Andy's P.O.V.~
Right now I am trying to find Krystle. Why did Patrick have to say that to her. Everyone but Kaitlin knows all she wants to do is help her. She hates when friends are like this and no one will let her help. I don't blame her for getting mad, but she was mad for going out here at night. I knew she was looking for a Dandie, no doubt. She wanted to get back at them for what they did to her, Pete, and Kaitlin. But, as I was walking towards the park, which was some place she liked to go when she was upset and wanted to get away from everyone, I saw some piles of dust and one of our stakes. I knew it was one of ours because I had carved a design into them. I picked it up and kept walking knowing I was on the right track. I just kept on walking and I got to the park and found her under a tree where she usually was.

"Krystle come on lets go back." I told her as I sat in front of her.

"I really don't want to go back there. All I want to do is help. And I fucking can't do that. They won't let me be alone with her. I can't explain things to her, and I can't just hang with her. All I want to do Andy is be able to talk to her, and not worry about her getting over loaded and freaking out. I'm pissed at Pete and Patrick. They are making this into a big deal. I have been around vampires for a long time. Even before-"she stopped mid sentence and looked away.

"Even before what Krystle?"

"Nothing, forget I ever almost said it." She tried to get up.

"No, please tell me." I pleaded with her.

"Fine, what I was going to say was I have been dealing with vampires even before I met you, Joe, Patrick, Pete, and Kaitlin. But, I really don't want to talk about it right now."

"Well, do you think you can talk able it to me another time? I mean I would like to know and be there for you. I hate when you're in pain. I hated it when you were gone." I told her hugging her. "Lets go home, before everyone starts to get worried." I said and she nodded. I picked her up and noticed she had dried blood, and some swelling going on, and she looked in pain. Well, as long as I can get her back to the house safely, everything will be great. We got about half way home and I noticed Patrick and Joe heading toward us. They saw me give them the sign to just turn around and head home like us. So they did and we all got home safely. I took Krystle up to the bathroom so I could wash her up. "So, do you think you can tell me any time soon? I mean I know the guys will want to know, maybe you can help in some way." I told her as I washed her face and arms. She nodded her head so after cleaning her up, we changed into some pjs and we went to my room.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

Pete and I were sitting on my bed just talking. I really didn't understand why Krystle had just run out like that. Patrick said that it was about her wanting to help but I didn't know anything else.

"Pete, what did Krystle want to help with?" he looked at me with the type of face he had when he was thinking.

"I am not to sure. But I know its about what I have to tell you. But, I don't know if you can handle it yet. But, let me go talk to Patrick and I will see if he can help me explain." He said. "Be back in a couple min." I nodded and he left.

~Pete's P.O.V.~

I knew Patrick left to go find Andy and Krystle but maybe they were home. I walked to his room and saw he was at his desk.

"Patrick?" he turned around. "I was wondering do you think that we could tell Kaitlin about what happened. I think she can take it. It's been a couple of days now. What do you think?"

"Well, I agree with you. So why don't we take her down to the work out room. If she goes under we need to be able to control her. Sound good?" I nodded and left to go get Kaitlin.

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

Andy had cleaned me up and now we are sitting on his bed. I was about to tell him about a part of my life most don't know about. So here goes nothing.

"Ok, so what I was talking about at the park is something not a lot of people know about. When I was in 7th grade I got into the wrong group. I hung with a girl who was a vampire. She was in the Goths group. Well, I started spending more and more time with her and the Goths. From time to time her and this guy would use me as a snack in between meals. That is why I wear a lot of long sleeve shirts. They would bit my arms and I still have scars." I lifted my sleeves so he could see. "But, I really didn't know better. My mom moved us after a year and the Goths wanted me to stay. I didn't want to so the day I moved they told me to watch out. If they ever saw me again I would be sorry. And do you know that little MG tattoo I have on my ankle?" he nodded. "Well that means Michigan Goths. I have tried to get rid of it but I cant. I don't know why but I just can't. One good thing is I have never seen one of them again. Sometime I do think I can feel them near me, and that's why I change a lot. I don't want them to remember me." I ended my story and looked at him.

"Wow, you have been through more then what I thought. Why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"Because I tried my hardest to forget about it. And I didn't want to be treated differently."

"Well I understand that. But you should know that we will never treat you differently, unless you want us too. Ok?" I chuckled and nodded my head. "Now come here and lets get some sleep and in the morning we will talk to Patrick about that tattoo. We got up and went under the covers. I lay down on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He played with my hair and I feel asleep.

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

Here I am sitting in the work out room, Pete and I just explained to Kaitlin what happened from when she went to have coffee with Emily to when she was brought back here. She really didn't have many questions. She just let it sink in.

"Ok, no that I understand why I'm a vampire I want to know why Krystle wanted to help."

"Well, she wanted to help you remember anything and wanted to be there for you. But, we didn't want to over load you with information because we did not know how you would handle it. But, because you are doing better maybe you and her can have one of your girl nights. What you think?" I asked.

"Yea that sounds good. I have another question. So, correct me if I'm wrong but Krystle was there with me?"

"Yea, remember she gave her self up for you first then you were taken there. She kept me updated on everything that went on there from when she got there to when you got there to the day you came back. She went through a lot and it has taken Andy a while to get he back the way she is right now. She is not fully herself but I think you can help with hat." Pete told her.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

Wow, with what Pete and Patrick just told me, Krystle and I are two messed up chicks. We both have been through a lot. From what I hear she has been through a little more. But, I think that if we have one of our girl nights we will be better.

"Ok, but right now I am really tired. So do you think we can do more in the morning?"

"Ok, sounds good hun. Patrick thanks for the help. We're going to go to bed." Pete said as he took my hand.

"Night, but Kaitlin we need to starting working on blocking the Dandies tomorrow." I nodded and Patrick left and Pete and I left for my room.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

Last night was a new opening for me and Krystle. She told me something that I would have never guessed about her. But, I could tell that because she told me she felt better. She doesn't have to carry that information by her self. I am waking up right now and just looking over at Krystle, she was still asleep. I was just laying there watching her when she started to wake up.

"Morning my lil' veggie killer." I said kissing her.

"Morning my veggie king." She said. Because she was a vegetarian and I was a vegan we usually call each other veggie killer. It was a little inside joke.

"So how did you sleep?" I asked.

"Better then the past couple of nights. Our little talked helped. Thanks for listening."

"Your welcome. It's the least I could do. But, I think that we should go talk with Patrick. The sooner we find out about that tattoo, the better. Ok?" she nodded.

"But, first we should get something to eat. How about some of my famous vegan honey banana muffins?" Good she knew how much I loved them.

"Do I even have to answer that question?" she laughed. We got up and headed towards the kitchen. I noticed that no one else was up. Once in the kitchen she started to make the muffins. It took about ten minutes to put them together. As they were baking every one made their way to the kitchen.

"Do I smell something very yummy?" Kaitlin asked walking in with Pete.

"The answer is yes. But why does every one like my vegan/ vegetarian food, when you are not even vegan/vegetarians?"

"Well, you are just such a good cook they don't taste different. We just love your cooking." Kaitlin said. The muffins were ready and Krystle also made a couple other vegan dishes. Like tofu scramble, and some smoothies. We all sat down and started to eat.

"Patrick um, Krystle has something to tell everyone and we need your help with one thing." She looked at me. I nodded and she took a deep breath. She told everyone the same thing she told me the night before.

"So what do you need my help with?" Patrick asked.

"Well the tattoo on my ankle won't come off. I even tried laser removal. But, it comes back."

"If I correctly read what I read, then that is not a tattoo, it's a mark. It means that you are property of that group. If they find you they could do anything to you. It can only be removed by someone from that group. I will check later but I believe that's it." Great, what Patrick said was not something Krystle wanted to hear. All of a sudden, she got up from the table. Sh headed for the work out room. She always went there to work off steam. I was going to go after her, but Kaitlin stopped me.

"Let me go talk to her. She and I need some good quality girl time." I nodded, she got up and followed Krystle's path. I think everything will be all right for the time being.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

"Krystle can we talk? Maybe have some girl time. The guys know so they won't come and bother us. So come on put the stake down, leave the dummy alone, and come over here." I said she laughed and put the things away and come over to me. "Let's go to your room, so the guys can use this room if they want to." She nodded and we walked towards her room.

"Wait we are going to need some ice cream. Right?" she asked. I smiled and she took that as a yes. She went to get some ice cream. As I was waiting I noticed that all the guys were some where else. Once she had the ice cream and two spoons, we set off to the place of out girl times. We walked into her room, sat on the floor where she has tons of big pillows and looked at each other.

"So, I guess there has been a lot going on lately. Want to talk about it?" I asked. "Oh and I was already filled in on what happened when I was at the Dandie house. So don't worry about that."

"Well, do you know about what I had to go through while there?"

"They told me you went through some rough things but nothing else."

"Ok do you want to know?" I was not sure if I wanted to know but I knew that it could help her come back to her self. I nodded for her to go on. "Well, after leaving you in the car, I was put into a blindfold, taken to the Dandie house, then tied to a wheel chair, thrown down some stairs, thrown into a padded room, kicked, emotionally broken, put under a trance, taken out of it to put on a show, and then I had to hurt Andy by kissing Brendon. But then I got back here and I was not allowed to help with making you better." She did go through a lot.

"Wow, if I knew that Pete and Patrick were not letting you help I would have made them let you. But, we are here now with some ice cream, so let's have some good old girl time fun. How about that?" she smiled and handed over the ice cream, which I started to eat.

"What movie do you want to watch? How about Chicago? We can sing along."

"That sounds great." she put the movie in and came back over.

~Joe's P.O.V~

The girls are having some girl time. They both needed it. Kaitlin is back to her self for now. But, both of them are getting better even though they have been through a lot. Pete and Patrick are working over time trying to figure out what to do to get back at the Dandies once and for all. Andy keeps working out because he wants to kill Brendon and Sisky. I just sit back and watch everyone and everything. I also work out and think about what we can do. But, I like being able to just sit back and listen to everything.

~a week later~

The girls are much better now. Kaitlin has not gone back to her Dandie state of mind. Krystle has not been shaking as much and she has been hanging with everyone more. Patrick has been working with Kaitlin on how to block William and Ran out of her mind. Pete and Kaitlin have been training physically together. So have Andy and Krystle. Both girls are great with a stake. Andy got the curve out of Krystle;s throw and Pete got Kaitlin to throw straight.

I talked to Patrick and we both agree we should try hunting as a group. But we nee to bring it up with the rest of the group. So Patrick called a meeting. Once at the table Patrick started the meeting.

"Ok, so Joe and I agree that we should all go hunting tonight. All of us together."

"Depends on do we have to be the bait again?" Krystle asked.

"No, this time we all hunt as a group. We don't have any certain group that we're going after. We are just going to go see what we find. Sound good?" I looked around to see how they reacted to what Patrick said.

"I think that it's a good idea. I have wanted to get back out there and kick some vampire ass." Krystle said.

"Yea remind us to not piss you off if we're hunting vampires. Pete and Kaitlin will have to watch out. You can be deadly with stakes. You did kill four Punks single handedly." We all chuckled at Andy's comment.

"What ever. So does everyone else think it's a good idea?" we all answered with a 'Hell Yes!'

"Ok then we leave in two hours." Patrick told us and we got up to get ready. The girls went one way and us guys went another to make sure we have everything we needed.

~William's P.O.V.~

Its been about 2 weeks since we lost Krystle and Holly. I could tell Ryan missed Holly. But, we will get her back. During the first week we had control over her mind but some thing happened and now we can't get in there any more.

Simone and I have been good. I love her and we get to spend our lives together. Pandora and Gabe have been together almost every waking moment. But, right now Simone and I are laying in bed, she is still sleeping.

"William?" it was the Butcher. I got out of bed and went to the door.

"What?!"

"Some one is here for you. Her name is Janelle."

"Ok, show her to the library and that I will be there in five." He nodded and left. I went and got dressed. Janelle was an old friend from Michigan, what she was doing her is beyond what I know. I left a note on the bed side table telling Simone where I was going and not to come in there. So I left my room and went to the library.

"So what do I owe this visit to?" I asked. She smiled and gave me a friendly hug.

"Well, I followed some one here and found out that you were the leader of this group."

"Who did you follow here?" I asked her.

"Well, her name is Krystle. I knew her back in 7th grade. Which was seven years ago. She was part of my group, I branded her. The energy from it is strong in this area. Do you know her?"

"I do know who you are talking about."

"Can you show me where to find her?"

"I can but I think we need to make a deal. Your qroup becomes and sub group of the Dandies. So you can have her, but she is also mine."

"Why do you want her?"

"Because two of my guys and he have a history. So instead of her me a Michigan Goth. She would be a Dandie Goth. How does that sound?: she sat there thinking.

"Ok we will become the Dandie Goths. But how do we get Krystle?"

"We have to plan it right. Let me find out what is going on around the city." She nodded. I got up and went to find someone. I found Jon.

"William I found of all of Fall Out Boy and the girls are hunting tonight."

"Thank you for the news. I will be needing Brendon, Sisky, Ryan, Pandora, and a hand full of any one else. I need you all in the library in 5." This is working out great. I went back to the library and told Janelle to get a group together.

~Some of this chapter was writen by my friend!~
Sign up to rate and review this story