Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

I think its a trap!

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 3446 words

0Unrated
~William's P.O.V~

Well, I still don't think that Krystle is under the trance fully, but again tonight's meeting will prove if she is. We are going to planning an attack on Fall Out Boy, and she would be the bait. She hated to be the bait and if she thought that at all, then I would know and could confront her about it. But, I mean I had Kaitlin, do I really need Krystle anymore. But, I did want Pete to be a Dandie once and for all. And if I could get all of Fall Out Boy, then that would be even better. Brendon and Sisky left a little bit ago to go get Krystle. I wanted to show her and Holly to everyone at the meeting. I wanted to talk to everyone before Krystle and Holly come in. So what I did was left and found Ryan and told him to wait until someone told him to come in with Holly, and then told the same to Sisky and Brendon but about Krystle. But I also told them right before bring her in I wanted her out of the trance so everyone could see her for how she truly is, and then have them put her under again.

The meeting was starting and everyone was sitting down. There was about 100 Dandies here, and that is only the ones who live in this house. The place was huge, I can hold anywhere from 50 to 200 people at one time. So I got up and stood in front of everyone.

"Welcome everyone to the meeting. This meeting will be on of the most important ones we will have. Tonight we will be having a meeting with Fall Out Boy, I have already called them, and they are up to it. Some of you might know that we have one new Dandie, and then one guest. I will have Ryan bring in Holly who is the newest Dandie." The doors opened and in walked Ryan and Holly, everyone clapped and cheered. They smiled waved and sat down.

~Sisky's P.O.V~

William told me and Brendon to take Krystle out of the trance so everyone at the meeting could see how she truly was. So what we did was take her out and got her riled up a little bit. How we riled her up was putting her into a padded room and leaving her alone for a little bit. Right now we are dragging her back to the meeting room, she was yelling at us, trying to kick us, and she mainly was trying to get away. We got to the doors.

"Now, now Krystle. Behave yourself in there, if you try to get away there are tons of Dandies in there and can easily get you if you try. But, if you like the thrill then you can try to get away I always love a chase." I said smiling.

"Shut your fucking mouth." She said.

"Oh, watch your mouth." Someone told us it was our time to go in so we grabbed Krystle and the doors opened.

~William's P.O.V.~

"Well, as you can see Holly is a great addition to the Dandie family. Welcome Holly." She smiled and nodded. "Now our next guest is some one who most people know as Andy Hurley girlfriend and fellow vampire hunter."

"Wait how did you get her here?" some one called out.

"Well, I would like to say that I kidnapped her and all, but she came here to save a friend. But, I mean she is a force to be reckoned with. If she gets out of the hands of my guys she could get out of here very easily. So everyone be on you A game. If she tries to get out of here I want everyone after her. Got me?" I heard everyone say yea. "Ok, with that said, lets bring her in." The doors open and Brendon and Sisky are dragging her in as she is kicking her legs about. They got to the front and pulled her up and made her look at everyone. "Now Krystle say hello to everyone."

"Go to hell Beckett, all of you. I still can't believe you took Kaitlin and Tricia." She was yelling.

"Oh my dear girl, that is for another day. But, we are here today to tell you that I am using you as a way to get Fall Out Boy here forever."
"They will never fall for anything of yours Beckett." She said, and tried to get away. I could tell Brendon and Sisky were having a hard time keeping here where she was. I wanted to see how far she could get if she got away. I walked to Brendon and Sisky and told them. Krystle did not hear because she was trying to get away and screaming at me. All of a sudden Brendon and Sisky let go and she fell, it took her a couple seconds to figure out what was going on. But, he hopped up and ran for the door. Guys were getting up and running at her, the first couple she just jumped over, around or just punched them. She has been working out. She got close to the door, but there was already a wall of guys there waiting for her. She stopped, looked around, jumped onto a bench and ran for one of the side doors. (see the room was kind of like a church.) But either way she went there were guys there. She just kept running and tried to run through some of the guys, but they just grabbed her and brought her back to Brendon and Sisky. She did better then I thought she would. She looked so tired now, so I gave the guys the signal for them to put her under a trance, and they did. It took a couple minutes but everyone was still getting back to their seats. So once she was under they sat done and I went on with the meeting. I told everyone about the plan I had thought of and everyone knew their parts. After the meeting was over everyone went to change into the Dandie outfit.

~Pete's P.O.V~

"Guys!" I yelled and they all ran into the kitchen where I was.

"What?!" Patrick asked trying to get his breath.

"I got something from Krystle. They took her out of trance for a little bit, they got her pissed off so other Dandies would see her as she truly was. William also asked us to go to Main Street for a meeting. We might be able to get the girls back."

"Really, come on. William can not be serious about that. I mean I would love to get Krystle back and I know you would like to get Kaitlin back. But, I think it is a trap." Andy said.

"I know, that is why we are going to be careful, and no matter what happens just know they are under a trance or changed. Got me?" I told them. I went to go get changed.

But, as I told the guys William asked for us to meet him at Main Street to discuss the terms on getting the girls back. I don't like meeting him there, but I would do anything to get these girls back. Especially Kaitlin. I miss her so much. But that'll just make this "negotiation" more worth it.

Andy seems a little bit happier at the prospect of getting Krystle back. He's been in a better mood, he's not hiding as much anymore and his voice isn't so monotone. But at least he's happy. I can't decide who I want to get my hands on first, William or Ryan. On the one hand, I wanted to kill William for ruining my life, and on the other hand, I wanted to kill Ryan for ruining it once again by taking Kaitlin. I had met Kaitlin a few years ago, just after I was sired. She knew what I was, and still loved me. My life had gone from ruined to existent since then. Now it was in shambles, because even if I get Kaitlin back, she'll always be a Dandie. I can't stop that. But I can get her back.

~Krystle's P.O.V. ~

I needed to talk to Kaitlin...or Holly...whoever she was, I just needed to talk to her before we all left for the meeting with Fall Out Boy. I had found her leaving Ryan's room one morning and asked her to join me for tea. She thought for a moment, and then nodded. We walked down there in silence. She would occasionally nod at other Dandies who passed by nodding to her. We made it to the kitchen, and I started talking as she poured the tea.

"So, do you remember anything from before you came here?" I asked. I saw a puzzled look come across her face. She stirred her tea and thought.

"No. Not a thing." She said. "All I remember is waking up and seeing Ryan." I smile came across her face. "That was all I needed. He told me I've lived here forever."

"Well, I knew you before you came here." I said taking a sip of my tea. "You've lived with me and Fall Out Boy for years, before you ended up here. You actually were dating Pete Wentz." I saw a disgusted look appear on Holly's face.

"That goodie? UCK!" She set her cup down on the saucer and looked at me. "Why would I even contemplate him when I have Ryan? He's not even a Dandie!"

"But you were his girlfriend. I know! I was there!" I was trying my hardest to convince her that it was all true. "I may have seen more than I may have wanted to at times, but you were together." Holly was about to say something, but Brendon popped his head in the kitchen.

"Ah, Holly! There you are!" He fully came into the kitchen and glared at me, but I had already cleared my mind when I heard his footsteps down the hall. Holly stood up and he took her hand. "Ryan's looking for you darling. He needs to explain something about tonight to you."

"Yes sir." She giggled and walked out ahead of him. Brendon just looked back and glared at me. I remained a blank stare and mind until he left and I could hear his footsteps no longer.

~Holly's P.O.V. ~

I'm so psyched! I get to go out with the rest of the Dandies tonight! YES! I've been waiting for this for the longest time. I even have queues! Which, I admit, is a little funny, but I'm going to do the best I can for Ryan! I was called from tea with that Krystle girl to go see my Ryro. She was telling me the strangest and stupidest things I had ever heard, so I was glad when Brendon came and got me. When he left, I was alone with Ryan. We started making out as we usually do, but then we began talking too, and he told me everything.

We have to go to Main Street tonight and have a negotiation with those Fall Out Boy people. From what I've been told, they're a bunch of idiots. I mean, why wouldn't Pete want to be a Dandie? The life is sooooo fantastic! I mean, living in a mansion, getting the coolest clothes, having someone to love there all the time? What's not to like?! Well, anywho, Ryan is telling me it's almost time to go. I'm so excited! I honestly can't wait to see how I did either! If I do well tonight, Ryan says he has a surprise for me!

~Ryan's P.O.V. ~

I told William how I felt about this whole thing. I didn't really like it. I was more afraid for Holly than I was what would happen to me. I don't think I could lose her, but then again, we're blood-bonded. Pete really can't do anything about that! But I still didn't like William's plan. But I had to go through with it.

So to sweeten the deal, I told Holly if she did a good job tonight, I'd give her a surprise. I was most likely gonna just have sex with her, but I kinda want to do something more. Like, I know! I'll buy her a puppy! She said she wanted a little dog! It could be our "child". She'd love that! Maybe it seems too sappy, but I want to do something for her. She's been a light in my life since I got her.

~William's P.O.V. ~
We're on our way to Main Street and I can see the streetlight from here. Ryan and Holly are in the back of the car, close together. He's a little worried about tonight, but I know everything will work out fine. He just doesn't want to lose Holly to Pete. And I don't want to lose my leverage over him either. But Holly will be fine. All she has to do is follow instructions and break Pete's heart. Just how I want him to crumble. Ah, we're here. I see Fall Out Boy waiting for us.
We got out of the van I made Ryan and Holly split. I took Holly and hid her in the shadows near him, to where we could see her, but Fall Out Boy couldn't. We stood in our stance, dignified yet intimidating.

"Hello William." Pete came into the light. Patrick, Joe, and Andy stood behind him. He growled and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Hello Peter. Are you ready for this?" I asked smiling. "But before we do anything, I would like to introduce you to our newest Dandie. Holly darling, would you come out here?" Ryan held out his hand and Holly slowly came out. She took his hand and he dipped her and kissed her. They became upright and she put her arm on his shoulder and smiled evilly. I looked at the look on Pete's face and it was devastated. He had probably heard her giggle, which, by listening to Krystle's thoughts earlier, she only does when she's in love. I saw him clench his fist and attempt to run at me, but the guys held him back. "Now now, Peter. We wouldn't want to start a fight under these circumstances would we?" I snapped my fingers and Brendon held out his hand. Krystle came out of the shadows opposite of where Holly had come from and took Brendon's hand. He leaned in to kiss her and I was surprised that she let him. I still think that she was faking the trance. But the looks on Fall Out Boy's faces were priceless. I could tell I hurt Andy and Pete. It would be easier to take them down if a fight erupted.

Well one did. Just as I turned back to my loyal Dandies, Andy lunged at me, but I sensed him and side-stepped so he fell flat on his face. We all laughed as he landed. Then Patrick and Joe let go of Pete and he went after Ryan. Ryan pushed Holly back into the shadows and started to fight back. I saw out of the corner of my eye Brendon falling to the ground. Krystle had kicked him and ran to back up Andy. I knew she wasn't under a trance! That little bitch. I went up to a roof to watch from a bird's eye view. My boys seemed to be doing well for a while, until Fall Out Boy stepped it up. They got most of my men to the ground, except Ryan, Spencer, and Michael Cardman. I saw Andy grab Krystle's hand and push her towards the car, but she shook her head and went in the direction of Holly. She took Holly's hand and began to drag her to the car.

"RYAN!!" I heard her scream. Ryan looked up and punched Pete in the stomach knocking him to the ground. He ran over and grabbed Holly and tried to pull her away and did. She held on to him tightly, but he had a job to do. He held on arm around her waist and fought with the other one. But soon he had forgotten about keeping Holly close and let go of her. Krystle covered her mouth and dragged her to the car and locked the two of them in there. Andy called for the rest of the boys and they all threw their final punches and ran and got in the car and drove away. I leapt down from the rooftops and my men stood up. Ryan was glaring at the spot where the car was. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"We will get her back. Don't you worry. She's a Dandie. They can't hide her for long." I told him. He nodded but still was angry. "Let's go back to the mansion boys. It seems we have some more work to do before our next meeting with Fall Out Boy.

~Pete's P.O.V. ~

We have Kaitlin here now. I had to tie her up and gag her, so she couldn't bite anyone. It was the hardest thing I had to do. She had changed so much. She wasn't the Kaitlin I fell in love with. She was "Holly" now. A Dandie and Ryan's lover. I can't change that. I wish I could so bad, but I can't.

I'm attempting to read her thoughts, and she's trying to block her thoughts, but she also seems to be talking to Ryan every now and then. I hear snippets about their conversations. She's mostly telling him how she's missing him. He's told her that he will come for her and he will get her back. I'm trying to block his voice. I'm far too concerned with getting the old Kaitlin back. I can't let Ryan get a hold of her fully. She's only been a Dandie for a week. There's still a chance that we can get her back on our side.

Even though Kaitlin is not her old self, it is nice to have her back in the house. I love just standing in the door way of the room we have her in, and just looking at her. I would just sit out side the door and listen to her and Ryan talk. She did not know how to get to the hide out, so I did not have to worry about her telling Ryan how to get here. But, because Kaitlin has had blood, we had to keep she wither lock in the room or tied to the chair. I hated to do that, but I could not take the risk of her getting away, or biting someone. So, I had Andy go get some blood candy and blood tablets, so we could at least sub side the affects of it. I was hoping that if she got used to that stuff that maybe she would not need the real stuff as much.

Until that stuff came, no one but me and Patrick were allowed in the room with her. I was not going to let Krystle or anyone else in there, because I could not be in there with them. I made a rule to have only one person in the room at a time, because it could just make the need for blood bigger.

I could see that Andy was happy to have Krystle back in the house, because they would be seen together almost all day. Eating, sleeping, working out, and watching TV or just talking they were always seen together. I was surprised that she had all the papers from the cell they kept her in. I did not think she would be able to get them. But, she did and she let everyone read them, but they were mainly for Andy. I had read them and some of them were powerful. I knew she could write, but all of the things she wrote down were full of emotion and anger. But, I guess that's what happens when you put some one through what she went through.

But, Andy just got back with Krystle from getting the things I needed for Kaitlin. I need to talk to Patrick about all of it and see what I should start her off with, and I need to make sure she ate something too.
Sign up to rate and review this story