Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

All Three Of Them Kicking Me

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 4876 words

0Unrated
~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

When I woke up this morning I got a call from my friend Emily telling me to meet her at our coffee shop, and that we needed to hang out! She told me to bring Krystle, but I had told her that she could not come because she was sick. I hated to lie to one of my friends but I could not tell her that Krystle was kidnapped by vampires. The police would not help. Look what happened last time when we fought William, Pete and the guys were taken to jail, for a couple days. The police works for William, so what use would it be to go to them. But, I told her that I would be there around 4pm. Now, I am just heading down stairs, because Pete said he got information from Krystle last night and he wanted everyone there. So, I got to the kitchen grabbed a soda and sat down with the guys.

"So what is the news you wanted to tell us Pete?" Andy asked as soon as Pete sat down.

"Well, she thought a lot about you Andy. She also told me that she saw her old friend Tricia, who did not remember her. And they put her in this cell type thing, that has no windows, a little bed, a desk and some paper so she can write, and she has written a lot. She told me she has not gotten a lot of sleep, she hurts." Pete was about to go on, but Andy spoke up.

"What do you mean she hurts?"

"Well, she did not want me to say this, but I think we all need to know that the Dandies have no remorse what so ever. Well, what happened was that she was blindfolded the whole way there, and she used the things Patrick taught us all, and blocked out William. I found that funny, because William was so pissed. But, she was tied to a wheelchair, then she was taken inside and soon the blindfold came off and she saw her old friend. But, she made William angry, and he told someone to get her out of the room, and down stairs. So once they got to some stairs they threw her down a couple of them. Then put her in a little room, she has been writing a lot, like I said. But, when she was about to get some sleep they cam and got her again. They put her into a padded room and left. But, she just let some steam off, and tried to get out, but could not. So, she curled up in a corner and yelled my name, and I listened in on her thoughts. Thank you Patrick for teaching her how to know I was listening." Patrick nodded. "But, I am hoping other then that she has had nothing happen to her that was that bad." I looked around and saw that Joe was trying to calm down Andy, he had this look on his face, which I have only seen on him a couple times. He just got up and started to walk out of the room.

"Andy, where are you going?" I asked.

"To go let some steam off! And think, I will be in the training room, please don't come in unless you want to train!" he yelled at everyone and stormed off.

"Poor guy, it hurts me to see him like this." I said and they all agreed. I looked at the time and it was about a half an hour till I was supposed to meet Emily. "Hey, I am going to go out with Emily for a little bit. Some girls talk, I have my cell, so call if anything big happens." I got up and Pete followed me to the door.

"Please be careful." He said kissing me. We kind of got into the moment and started to make out. But, I had to go so I pulled away. Pete gave me the puppy dog look and I laughed kissed him again. "Pete you might want to move away from the door. It is still day light." He nodded gave me another kiss and headed back but towards the training room. I guess he wanted to talk to Andy. I opened the door and started towards the coffee shop.

~Sisky's P.O.V.~

Me, Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Michael and the Butcher were sent to go weaken this Krystle girl. I had no idea why but, Brendon told me and I knew who she was right after he explained it to me. We were told to try to weaken her physically, and mentally. I, Brendon, and Ryan were in charge of weakening her mentally, we had the perfect idea, weaken her physically, and then we start feeding her stories about Andy and some other girl. It would break her heart. So we knew once that was done, Brendon and I would put her under a trance. Even though she would be mentally weakened she could still have blocks we had to get around. So, we decided that both of us would be able to control her. It was not as bad as I thought, I mean she looks great! She must work out with Andy and everyone. So, we had put her in the room last night and decided to give her a night to rest up a little bit. We went in there this morning and she was curled up in a corner and looked like she had just woken up.

"Get up!" I said to her. It seemed like she was trying.

"Can you hear, he said get up!" said Ryan.

"Um..I'm trying. It seems like I have no control over my body at the moment. If you want me to stand up, come over here and help." She told us. I looked at the guys and smiled. I knew we were all thinking the same thing, this was going to be easier then we thought. I really did not want to hurt her, so I just sat back and watched Spencer, Michael and the Butcher ruff her up. They hurt her pretty badly. But, I could not let that get in the way of what William wanted us to do. She did try to fight back, but just made things worse. But, after the three were done with physically weakening her, we took her to her room, because she had become blacked out, so he carried her limp body to her room. Before leaving we left some pics of Andy and another girl, but what she does not know is that they were not real. We would come back and hope to find a mentally broken down girl.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

I walked into the Starbucks, taking off my sunglasses and wiping the hair out of my face. I noticed Emily sitting at a little table with a paper. She looked up, smiled, and waved. I waved back and ordered my coffee. I sat down and we started talking.

"So, how's life? I know its summer vacation and all, but I haven't seen you around. What are you up to lately?" Emily asked. I started thinking of excuses. I knew I couldn't say that I spent my days cuddled up with my vampire boyfriend in a bed, and then vampire hunting at night.

"Um, nothing much. Shopping with my friend Krystle, hanging out with my friends." I replied. "We should hang out more though. I feel bad that I haven't really been around lately. My mind's been somewhere else."

"Really, I can tell. You're about to drink a thing of creamer instead of your coffee." Emily said laughing. I put the creamer down and laughed with her. I picked up my coffee and drank from that, but was still laughing. I sort of spit as I pulled the to-go cup away from my lips. They both laughed even harder as I got napkins and wiped it up. We continued talking for about 2 hours, and we was interrupted by my phone going off. I looked at the screen and rolled my eyes.

"I have to go, Em." I said standing and disposed of my cup. "Let's do this again soon."
"Yeah. Bye!" Emily replied. I walked out of the Starbucks and started walking back towards the house. I made it past a corner and near a dark alley before a figure stepped in front of me.

I stood there just looking at him, do I know him from anywhere. I felt my phone vibrate and went to go get it and I could not move. I felt like some one from out of no where wrapped me up with rope or something. I also I could not take my eyes off the eyes of the guy in front of me. All of a sudden my mind went blank, and I just fell. All I remember is falling into the arms of this guy and then I woke up in a room. It had only one window, little bed, desk, paper, and some pens. This sounded familiar, oh yea, Pete explained a room just like this to me, crap I was in the Dandie house. Great now what? Just then I heard some foot steps and someone came to my door, they came in and sat on the bed. It was the guy from earlier, I tried to move away, but yet again I could not move. He leaned in and I could not move my eyes away. I felt my mind go blank and that was when I felt like I could move.

"Um, where am I?" I had asked this guy.

"You don't remember?" I shook my head, he grinned. "Well, you are at home in the guest room, you live with me and my friends and your friends. Do you remember who I am?" Again I shook my head. "Well, I am Ryan, and well we are sort of going out. Do you know who you are?" I tried to remember my name, but nothing came. "Well, your name is Holly. Are you ready to go upstairs and see everyone?" I nodded and he took my hand and led me out of the room. I looked around as we walked and noticed a girl just staring at these two guys. That was all she did, but as we passed Ryan sped up. We got to some stairs and went up them, and we walked done a hall way and into a big room. Everyone in it was staring at us.

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

Well, after three of them helped me up, one kicked me in the stomach, another flipped my arm behind my back and another just head butted me. I tried to fight back that was not really working for me at the moment. One reason was that is was one on three. But, as I tried to fight them off, I saw the two guys who yelled at me, and another one. One just stood there and watched and he was the one with dark blonde hair. The other two stood there with smug looks on their faces. I hated them, but after awhile of trying to get them to stop, I gave up and just let them beat me until I blacked out. Last thing I remember before blacking out was all three of them kicking me in different places.

I woke up in my bed, in the little room. I hated this little room, really I did! I got up and felt all the pains come back, I decided to go write for a little bit, and then go sleep because I needed it. Once I made it to the desk, I got a pen and then noticed a package, well more like an envelope, I opened it and there were pictures on Andy and some girls. They look recent, oh my god, he already got over me. I know I should not be over reacting, but he was the only one who I am trying to live for! The only one, what is the use now. Well I got up and went a lied down on the bed, I called Pete, and soon felt him there, I thought of all the pain, and the pictures, and the giving up. But, soon I fell asleep.

I was woken up by my door being opened by two of the guys who just stood and watched last night. I moved away from them for two reasons. One I did not want to be near any men at all, and because they just stood there and watched yesterday. The smiled and walked closer to me. I knew what was coming and let it come. The sat down and kept eye contact with me. As they did that I blocked off one part of my brain, of where I can think for myself, but other then that I let my mind go blank and I let them fill it in. But, I knew I could fill some of it back up afterwards.

"Ok, from now on your name is Max, you need to remember that, you will answer to us and only us, well other then William. So from now on you will answer to these people, William, Brendon, Simone, and me. Got me?" the one with the dark blonde hair said. I nodded with a blank look on my face. As this happened I noticed that someone who looked like Kaitlin walk by the door, but I know that Kaitlin would not be here. So, I did not have to worry about that. "Also, you will speak when spoken too, and you will sleep in here. Got me?" I nodded my head. "Ok, lets go test this." Stood up and I still sat there. "Get up!" he yelled, I got up and followed them out the door, up the stairs, down a hallway, and into a room. There were other vampires, but I did not worry about it. I had to keep my mind locked, because William could figure it out. And I figured out the dark blond haired guy's name. It was Adam, bit everyone calls him Sisky. But the two, the others name was Brendon, took me around the house and showed me everything. The last test was William, So I blocked it even more, and put on some acting skills.

We walked into a room, and there was William sitting and grinning at me and the guys. I had put this blank look on my face and kept it up. He had Brendon and Sisky sit down and he talked to them first. Then went to me and asked me questions, I just kept the act up and answered in short answers. He bought it, because he said that from now on, I can roam the house, but still had to stick to what ever they wanted me too. He told me I could go around the house and look around, so I nodded and left. Again getting a hold on Pete, and telling him about what is going on.

~Pete's P.O.V.~

Kaitlin was at the movies with Emily, and would get a ride home with her. Even though I was kind of on edge about it, I was still ok. But, in the past hour I got two sets of information from Krystle. They had beaten her really badly, but she could still walk and all. But, she found pictures of Andy and a girl, and she did not know what to think, but instead of fighting all the way, she just blocked some of her mind and let them do something to other part. But, she said that William believed her. Now she was just walking around the house. I had to go tell the guys. I don't think Andy is going to take it very well.

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

As I roamed the house I heard a familiar giggle around the corner. It sounded like Kaitlin, but she only giggled like that when Pete was kissing her. It was her "true love" giggle. I had been friends with her for years and she had only done that with Pete.

I peered around the corner and saw her pressed against the wall being kissed by another vampire. He looked familiar too. I think his name was Ryan. I don't know exactly why she was with him, but she seemed to be enjoying herself, her arms hung around his shoulders and held a single red rose in her hand. He was mumbling something to her and she was giggling. I heard fast-paced footsteps and William's voice calling for Ryan.

"Ryan! I know you're in love with Holly, but you have work to do. Did you really think you could hide from me? I know every inch of this house." William said kinda harshly. Then he softened his voice and turned toward "Holly". "I'm sorry for interrupting you two. Ryan here may be bad, but he's still a hopeless romantic." William laughed. "I promise I'll return him to you as soon as the errand is done. Ryan let's go."

Ryan waited a few moments for William to get ahead, whispered something in Holly's ear and kissed her.

"Ryan! Let's go!" Ryan looked at the direction from where William's voice echoed and quickly kissed Holly's hand and ran to catch up. I would have thought it was cute if Ryan hadn't had my best friend under a trance. I watched as Holly turned in my direction and walked, twirling the rose and smiling. I couldn't help myself. I had to see if it was all an act. Kaitlin was a very good actress, but really hadn't been able to use her acting skills since she met Pete.

"Kaitlin! Do you remember me?" I asked coming out from the shadows around the corner. She jumped back and looked frightened.

"Who are you? And my name is Holly." She replied. "I just got here a few hours ago with my boyfriend Ryan. But now that I think of it, you look like someone I knew."

"I'm Krystle! We're like, best friends!" I was getting upset now. The Dandies had taken Andy away from me, now Kaitlin. I couldn't stand it. And what about Pete? I had to wonder: Did he know? Was he even attempting to save her? And does he know about Ryan?

A voice came from the other end of the hallway. It was Simone. She was calling for Holly so she could help her get ready for something with Ryan. I could only hope it wasn't something awful. I had known for quite some time that Ryan had liked Kaitlin, since the first time he saw her. Unfortunately, it was also her turn to be bait and I was out sick. Her charm and flirtiness had to be double. I was getting visuals from Pete on what was going on that night. I saw Ryan closing in on her and he almost got to her if Pete hadn't gotten jealpus and jumped in.

~Holly's P.O.V.~

I have to say, out of all the guys I've been with, Ryan's the best. He's so romantic and he can play guitar and sing! He's not that bad of a kisser either!

Simone's helping me get ready for when Ryan returns. I think tonight's the night. Why else would he have been so devious and bad today? Those are the two things that make me knees fo weak.

So I'm in my room in a purple lingerie outfit.(basically a bra and thong). Simone is spraying my neck with vanilla spray that smells delicious! Let's hope Ryan thinks so too! I had just put the matching robe on when we heard the doors downstairs close.

"They're back!" Simone said. She instructed me to get in the bed and look sexy. Then she wished me good luck and left.

The door opened and Ryan walked in, noticeing how dim the lights were and looked over at me. He smiled and took of his jacket, shirt, and slacks. His hair was disheveled, just the way I like it. As he crawled next to me in the bed, I looked into his eyes. They were so gentle and sincere, he smiled as he wrapped me in his arms, and I melted. Then he kissed me with so much passion, we went further.

Afterwards he was kissing my neck and collarbone while I messed with his hair. We had always done this after making out, and so it was only natural we did it after sex. He looked into my eyes again and brushed the hair away from the one side of my neck Simone had sprayed with vanilla perfume.
"Vanilla is my favorite." He said kissing my neck. "Babe, this might hurt, but don't worry. It'll pass and then I'll make it all better." I nodded. He put his mouth to my neck and kissed it again before sinking his teeth into me. I held on to him tight through the pain, but it was soon over and he was back to kissing me and holding me.

"Hey." I asked jokingly. "Do I get to bite you now?" Ryan thought for a moment and a devious smile came upon his face and he spoke.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yep." He tilted his neck and sat in kneeling position above me. I came up next to him and did the same thing he did to me. When I finished he wiped away a little blood from my mouth and kissed me. "There." He told me. "Now we're blood bonded."


Pete's P.O.V.

This is the most angry I've ever been at William. Kaitlin went missing three days ago and I think he has something to do with it. Scratch that. I know he has something to do with it. I'm sitting in Kaitlin's room, lying on her bed, inhaling the sweet perfume she wears.

I'm getting a message from Krystle! Finally! She's telling me she saw Kaitlin! Kaitlin was with Ryan. Oh lord, that can't be good. He changed her name to Holly and they were making out together before he had to go on an errand. Oh, My, God. They had sex, and he sired her? What the fuck?! How'd you hear this? Some girls were talking about it with her? Krystle, I gotta go tell the guys. I'll try to contract you later.

I sprang off Kaitlin's bed and opened the door and slammed it as I left. The guys had heard me and came to see what was wrong.

"I have to go save Kaitlin." I stated. "The bad part is she's a full-fledged Dandie now."

"What?" Patrick asked, looking confused.

"I just got a few messages from Krystle saying she's been put in Ryan's trance. They apparently sealed the deal today, both ways." I replied bitterly. "He's also changed her name to Holly."

"What about Krystle?" Andy asked.

"She contacted me earlier but you guys were out, Brendon and Sisky put her under a trance, but it did not work. Patrick you are a life saver, she used the info you gave her. She acts like she is under a trance, but she can turn it on and off and she must be doing fine if she's sending me messages." I said. "I need to blow some steam off. I'll be back." I left and went to Kaitlin's favorite makeout spot #2: My room. I would have gone to her first, but the sun was out. I laid down on my bed, but I couldn't sleep. I saw Kaitlin's digital camera and started scrolling through the pictures of us.

It was pictures from out first night together. She had my hoodie on, and I had told her I needed a picture of it, for something to laugh at. But it just pained me worse to see her smiling, because that smile was replaced by a more evil one.

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

I just told Pete about what I heard Kaitlin talking to Simone, and some girl names Pandora. I need to get Simone and Kaitlin alone. But, Kaitlin first, she would be easier. But, I don't know how she would react to me telling her that she was not with Ryan, she was with Pete. But, I needed to get some pictures of her and Pete. Me and her so I could prove it to her.

But, right now I can't think about that right now, I have to be worried about the meeting William was having tonight. I was somewhat scared because I knew I would have to be under the trance like state the whole time, and block my mine. No think tonight. Great, I did not know what the meeting was going to be about, but I had a feeling it was about Kaitlin and me in some way. But, when I listened to Kaitlin talk about her and Ryan, she did not sound like the old Kaitlin I knew, she sounded different. I don't know how to explain it, but just different.

Right now I am sitting in the library reading some random book I found. I was the only one in here, I could tell. Even though I was not a vampire, I could feel if someone was in the room with me. But, I heard a door open, so I blocked my mind and went to the trance mind set, not knowing who it was. I kept reading the book. No one came into view, but I could feel them, it was a guy. But, who?

~Brendon's P.O.V.~

"Brendon I want you to go check on Krystle, I get this feeling that she is not really under the trance. I mean she seemed like it when she was in here, but I just have a feeling. Also, when I went to go get Ryan last night, I felt her watching Ryan and Holly. Also, when I walked away, Kaitlin walked down the hall, and I heard Krystle talking to her. So, go find her and just spy on her. But, tonight at the meeting will be the true test." I nodded my head and left. I walked out of the room, and asked around to see if anyone has seen her. Almost everyone did not know who she was. But, I finally found someone who said in the library. So, I went in there and sure enough she was. All, I did was stay in the shadows, and watched her. She was reading a book, with a glazed look over her eyes. But, I did listen to her thoughts, I heard her reading, but I caught the end of a thought. It was about her feeling someone in the room, and she was wondering who it was. Usually people under a trance don't think about much, and that was not something they think about. But, maybe it was about the book she was reading. I will let it slide and just follow her where she goes.

After sitting and reading for a while, she got up and left. She walked towards her room. She was tried and wanted some sleep. At this time I decided to call out to her.

"Krystle come here!" I said a little angry. She stopped and turned around and saw me. She walked towards me and stood in front of me, looking like she was waiting to be spoken too. Good little girl. "The meeting will be in a little bit and I want you to go and get something to eat. You need to eat; the meeting might go on for a little. Got me?" she nodded. Her expression never changed and she did not think about anything. "Go on now. I will have Sisky come for you when it is time for the meeting. Got me?" she nodded and was about to walk away. Well, lets see if I can test her. "Answer me!"

"Sorry, sir. I will go eat and wait for Sisky to come and get me." I nodded and she went off to go eat. Still she was not thinking. If, she was pretending, then she was damn good at it. I left to go and talk with William and Sisky. I will call for her when time it ready. So I walked back to the room, I was in before William sent me to go check on Krystle. Sisky was in there, talking to William. When I walked in they looked up and then nodded.

"So, how was she?" William asked as I sat down.

"If she was faking it, then she is damn good at it. Other then the thoughts the regular person under a trance would have, she had nothing else. I even tested her by yelling at her for not answering me at one point. She did not even think on dad thought." William smiled.

"Well, then tonight's meeting will go off with out a glitch." That's for sure.
Sign up to rate and review this story