Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

My life is like Pandora's Box

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1896 words

0Unrated
~Simone's P.O.V.~

William told me to go and hang with some of the other girls around the Dandie Mansion. So I decided to go hang with Pandora. I did not know her real name; she showed up with one of the other Dandies one night and told everyone to call her Pandora because her life was like the story of Pandora's Box. We all thought she was pretty cool. She sometimes kept to herself, and she did not really open up to many. I was one of the few who she opened up to. So, I was walking down the hall towards her room, and no one really stopped me, it seemed like everyone was busy. I had no idea why, most of the girls didn't know either. I came up on her door and knocked and she let me in. Once inside, we sat down at her little table and chair set, and had some tea.

"So, how have you been?" I asked her. She seemed more to her self then usual. I mean ever since she got here, she stayed more and more time in her room. I was always wondering why that was, and now seemed like the time to ask.

"Good, why do you ask?" she asked me.

"Well, it seems like you have been in your room a lot lately and I wanted to know if anything was going on." She got this sad look in her eyes, but tried to hide it with the rest of her face.

"Well, can I trust you not to let it leak? Please?" she pleaded.

"Yes, you can trust me and I will tell no one unless, I feel I need to for you own good." She nodded, took a sip of her tea and opened her mouth to say something.

"Well, the night I came here was the worst night o my life. It started out one of the best days of my life, but then my boyfriend told me that he cheated on me with my best friend at the time. I confronted her about it and she denied it all. And I was living with her at the time too and she kicked me out. So I had almost all my things, walking down the street, and I had stopped to rest, not thinking about where I was and what time it was. I had my iPod on and was listening to Linkin Park. I was grabbed and was being like pushed at the guy, who looked familiar, and all the guys around me were saying 'kiss her, bite her' and I saw the guy in front of me had fangs. I was in tears, finally they let me go and the guy who helped me get away, yelled at me to run. I ran and grabbed my things. I looked back and fighting had broken lose, and I ran into something or someone. I fell down and looked around. I took off my head phones and looked up. When I looked up I saw a really tall guy who had a 30's style hat on, he also wore a regular shirt, pants, and a light tan jacket. He smiled and let me his hand. I took it he helped me up and then I dusted myself off. He tipped his hat and just walked off. I thought nothing of it. I just started walking on and thought of where I was going to stay next. I was in a different state then my family, I didn't have a lot of friends and no one I would feel safe staying with. So what I did was I found an empty house. I just went inside and set up a place to sleep and just got some rest. I woke up to a sound of someone yelling. I got up trying not to make a sound. So I went to go find out what the sound was and as I got closer, it sounded like a girl crying. And it was. I ran over and tried to find out if she was ok. But, when I got closer she smiled and something jumped on me. I fell down and the thing, which was a guy, flipped me over. I looked and the girl was gone. The guy tilled my head up and over and then lowered his. I felt something sharp scrap my neck and then I felt a shot of pain run through my body. I black out, and when I woke you I was in this room, and all my things were in here too. I just told everyone that my name was Pandora, because I lost my family, my friends, relationships, and my life." She was crying by the time she was done. I got up and hugged her. I felt sorry for her, unlike her, I had no idea why I was here, who I got here, or anything before the place.

"You know you always have me. But, I think I know who the guy who helped you up in the street." She looked up and smiled. It was the happiest she has looked in a long time.

"Who was it?" she asked.

"His name is Gabe Saporta. He actually lives here. Would you like to meet him later?" she nodded. "But, I need to know, do you remember who the guy that attacked you looked like, both times?"

"Well, when I was being held back from that one guy, he had some Nightmare before Christmas tattoos on his arm, and he wore a hoodie. And the second one had a dark blonde hair, and he wore a Bulls jersey. But, that is all I remember. Does that help?"

"Well, yes. And I know both of them. One is against us here, and one lives here too. But, I can make sure he will stay away from you. Ok?" she nodded. "Well, would like to go meet Gabe, so I can go and do some work?" She nodded again. We both got up and she followed me up some stairs, past some doors, and then finally came to a door. I knocked and Gabe stood there. "Hey, Gabe. This is Pandora, and she knows you. Well, some what knows you. I need to go do some things. You two have fun." I waved and they both smiled. I walked off. I am going to kill Sisky. Or maybe he can help Brendon with this girl.

~Pandora's P.O.V.~

Simone left me standing their looking at Gabe. He smiled and moved in a way that he was asking me if I wanted to come in. I nodded and walked inside his room. His room was nice, he had almost everything I had, but his room was purple and gold. I sat down with him at his little library type part of his room.

"So how do you some what know me?" he asked me.

"Well, the night before I came here, some vampires were trying to get this other one to bit me and then he told me to run when I finally got away I just grabbed my stuff and ran. I guess I ran into you, because I looked up and you smiled at me and help me up. But, you just walked off." He was thinking.

"Oh, I remember you. So what happened after that?" so I told him what I told Simone earlier. He seemed to care. I started to cry again, me picked me up and just held me. It felt the safest I have ever felt in my whole life since when I was around 2 years old.

"Thank you Gabe, I feel so safe with you." He held me closer and I never wanted to leave.

~Simone's P.O.V.~

After leaving Gabe with Pandora, I felt better about that she will be fine. But, now I am trying to find Adam, but we all called him Sisky. But, all I found was Mike, William, and Jon.

"Guys were Adam." I asked them with my arms crossed. They all looked over at me.

"Babe, whats up?" William walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the neck.

"Don't you Babe me. I want to know where the hell is Adam!"

"Sorry, right now I think he is with Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Michael and Andy (different Andy...drummer of TAI). Sorry, they are doing something for me at the moment. Once he is done I will send him to you. Is that all right?" he kissed my neck and I gave in.

"Fine, I'll be in the gym. I need to work off some of this steam." I kissed him lips and turned around to walk away and he slapped my butt. I turned around and smiled. I walked towards the gym.

~Krystle's P.O.V.~

I had been in this stupid padded room. I hated it, I was hungry, tired, and also pissed off at who ever put me in here. I went over to a corner and just curled up. I was yelling Pete's name, until I felt like something was in my head. I though about Andy, and just thinking about what was going on and that I missed everyone. I fell asleep thinking about everyone at home. I dreamed about the night I met Andy and the rest of Fall Out Boy. I was going out with this guy named Josh at the time. And his sister, Tricia, was in to that type of music. Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is.. was playing a club near where we lived and we got to go back stage and meet them. She hung with The Academy Is.. and I hung with Fall Out Boy. I really thought the drummer was cute. So I talked to him for the most of the night. He thought I was cool, but I told him that this was my first time listening to them, because I was into different music. But, he understood and got me a CD and got the whole band to sign it. It got late and I had to get Tricia and myself home, but Andy gave me a hug before I left. I opened the CD case while walking out, and I noticed that Andy gave me his number, saying 'Call Me Later!'. So once I dropped off Tricia and I went home I decided to call him. We talked for about an hour, he was tired and so was I so we said our byes and he said he would call me tomorrow if he got time. I was smiling, but then I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and in walked six men walked in.

"Get up!" the one with the dark blonde hair. I felt like I could not get up. But, I tried.

"Can you hear, he said get up!" the one with a faux hawk.

"Um..I'm trying. It seems like I have no control over my body at the moment. If you want me to stand up, come over here and help." I told them. They smiled at each other. God, what were they going to do now.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So review please....and still I need another girl and two boys. Please let me know!!
Thanks
KoKoa Puff
Sign up to rate and review this story