Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's more to life than Dying (Chapter 1)

There's more to life than dying (chapter 8)

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

Yeah so the band is headed to SAN Francisco...that's just great.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-10 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 550 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

So the band drove to San Francisco...not that much of a drive seeing as they were already in LA. They finally pull in the hotel where they were staying at around 4 AM. The band was sleeping already so everyone left them alone.

~10 AM~ Frank slowly fluttered his eyes open and sits up and stretches, careful as not to hit his sleeping beauty. He smiles and kisses Gerard on the cheek, and Gerard smiles and opens his eyes,

"Morning love," he says, looking into Frank's eyes,
"Morning," Frank says, standing up and stretching again. Gerard stands up too, but not to stretch, to make out with Frank.

In that process, Mikey opens his eyes.

"Guys it's too early in the morning for that," he says, yawning.

Gerard turns to look at his younger brother, finding it funny to make Mikey watch them. Him and Frank look at each other and smile devilishly, kissing each other deeply. Mikey sighs and gets up, Frank and Gerard burst out laughing and break apart. They continue laughing and walk out to the main area of the bus.

Once out there, they see that Bob and Ray are already up, they sit down and start talking about the concert they were going to do.

"Well now that me and Frank are public, I think I feel alot more comfortable out there. I have so much more energy now," Gerard says,
Frank nods.

"But you guys heard what she said on the news right? Not every town will be as accepting as LA," Ray says. They shrug.

~3 hours later~ Frank and Gerard were walking around San Diego together, every once in awhile stopping in some stores only to be mobbed by fans.

Once Frank went into a store, Gerard was waiting for him outside when another man with GORGEOUS blue eyes and black mid-lenght hair came up to him and started flirting.

Now Gerard didn't know what to do, so he started casually talking back. Not knowing he was giving the man, whose name he'd learned was Alex, the wrong impression.

~Frank's P. O. V.~

You were simply browsing a shop in San Diego and buying an awesome skull necklace that was black and red for Gerard. You saw him outside, talking with another guy. And that really hurt you...

~Back to normal~

So Frank walks out and sees Gerard and Alex talking. But he didn't know that the other man was flirting with Gerard, and he didn't know that Gerard was leaving the wrong impression.

Gerard was having an interesting conversation with Alex about music when his dearly beloved walked out. Gerard smiles at him and waves, walking casually over to him.

"Frank this is Alex. Alex this is Frank," Gerard says, introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you," Frank says, noticing Alex eye him up and down,

"And it's VERY nice to meet you," Alex says, shaking Frank's hand.


Frank sighs and Gerard looks at him, "You alright?" he asks, Frank nods, "Just tired is all," Frank says. Gerard smiles and picks Frank up bridal style and kisses him, not knowing that all of this was making Alex jealous. Not knowing that this issue would be bigger than he thought it would be. Not expecting anyone to get hurt...

......DUN DUN DUUUUN!...............
...........TBC...................
Sign up to rate and review this story