Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

When your gone

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

You don't know how much it hurts me. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 879 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin's POV
We were seated on the plane, and I had my knees up to my chin. I wanted to stay wrapped up in a ball forever.

"You ok??" a voice said to me.

I looked up and saw a tall guy in a black sweater, and a hat on. He smiled at me. I winced a smile back at him. It was more like a frown though, but I tried my hardest.

He sat down next to me and I tried desperately to not break down.

"I'm fine. R-Really," I said, as I started to cry.

He rubbed my back with his hand and then tried to comfort me.

"What happened??" he asked.

"My twin brother was overseas with the US Army, and and he was shot," I replied, still in hysterics.

"Ohh my God, I'm so sorry," he said, sympathetically.

"I'm on my way to his funeral right now," I announced.

He kept on comforting me, and listened to my painful story of losing my brother. We talked the entire flight and it made me feel a lot better.

"So we should keep in touch. Here's my number," he said, as he gratefully handed me a piece of paper.

"So what was your name??" I asked.

He smiled and replied, "David".

****

Gerard's POV

It hurts. This pain is muscle deep. I can't look at her without breaking down into tears. She clenched onto her necklace like she had nothing more to cling on to. I scooted next to her, put my arm around her, and kissed her forehead.

"I can't go on without him," Erin said.

"Don't be silly, we've got each other. Mikey loves us both and doesn't want us to quit," I replied.

My baby sister was a mess, I can't believe how much has happened in only a few weeks. Mikey and I practically raised Erin. Seeing her like this just makes my heart snap in two emotionally driven pieces.

"Gerard, this is for you," the pastor said, to me.

He handed me a folded-up flag. That's when I lost it. I embraced the flag in my arms and broke down into tears. My baby brother, my best friend, is dead!! He always wanted to be such a good guy and he always wanted to be the best.

The funeral couldn't have been more beautiful. I saw Lindsey and I pulled her off to the side. When we were overseas, Mikey had asked me to give something to her, if anything were to happen to him.

"Lindsey, Mikey wanted me to give this to you," I announced.

She whipped away a few tears, and her eyes widened when she saw what I pulled out of my pocket.

"I believe it is an engagement ring, or at least a promise to be together forever," I said.

Lindsey held out her left hand, and motioned for me to place the ring on her hand. I took the beautiful ring out of it's box and placed it on her hand. She gazed at the beautiful silver band and tiny diamond in the middle. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

I then walked-out of the church, put my aviators on, and walked over to my girlfriend, Holly. She was standing off to the side, smoking a cigarette, and hiding her emotions through her sunglasses.

"Smoking's bad," I said, as I lit up a cigarette.

"Learned it from the best," she replied.

I looked down at her wrists. They were covered with white, gauze bandages.

I took her by the wrist, lightly and calmly asked, "What is this??"

She tried to pull her wrist away from my hand, but my grasp only grew more firm. She then gave up, and rolled her eyes.

"I'm miserable without you," Holly exclaimed.

"So that gives you liberty to kill yourself??" I asked.

I was now showing her how upset I was with her; internally.

"No, but Gee. I just. Ohh hell, I don't know what I was thinking. I never know what I'm thinking anymore. I love you Gerard Way, and not having you here makes me crazy," Holly said, getting more emotional.

"There's a war going on Holly!!" I said, raising my voice.

"No shit, Gee!! My best friend just died in it!!" Holly yelled.

That's when I grew sour. I couldn't believe what she had done. I still love this woman, but why did she want to take that away from me?? WHY!?!? She's too beautiful and too loving to be THAT stupid to take her own life.

"Holly, you wanna see pain on someones arms??" I asked, sternly.

She hesitated, but I showed her anyways. I then lifted-up my sleeve and exposed scars from razor blade cuts. She was taken aback for a second.

"It's been 6 months since I last cut myself," I announced.

"Ohh my gosh, Gerard, I love you soo much," Holly said, as tears started to fall down her rose-colored cheeks.

I then wrapped my arms around her and held her in a tight embrace. I kissed her forehead, she nuzzled her head in my shoulder and I tried to calm her down.

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to Miss Emily. I'm sorry that my other 3 chapters have made you cry!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story