Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

Never....let this go

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Sometimes a big brother needs his baby sister. Sometimes she needs her older brother. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-14 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 569 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin's POV
I had to talk to him. It was all too crazy to comprehend. I walked over to Frankie and saw him sitting with his nose in a book. I sat down next to him, and he took his focus off of his book and to me. We shared a smile then Frankie put his arm around me. I smelt the aroma of his aftershave and it soothed my tension. I looked up and into his beautiful, glistening eyes. He stared at my blushing lips. We then exchanged a small, yet intimate kiss.

Just then Gerard walked into the room and asked if we could go take a walk. I agreed and followed my big brother outside. We were silent for the first part of our walk. It wasn't a secret that we both had the same person on our minds. Mikey Way. Our brother.

"Gosh I miss him," I exclaimed, out loud.

"Me too, sis, me too," Gerard agreed.

Gerard and I stopped walking and that's when I started to break down.
Gerard held me in a tight, brotherly, embrace, and kissed my forehead. I continued to sob and shaking my head, rapidly.

"It's not going to be the same without him," I cried.

"You're going to make it. We're going to make it," Gerard promised.

I continued to cry and that's when Gerard slowly released his embrace.

He looked into my brown eyes and simply said "It's going to be ok."

***

It had been a few hours since our walk. I had met up with Desi, Holly, and Lindsey for lunch. We were talking and laughing. The guys had to go back to their bases overseas. We had a quick good-bye at the airport, then decided to have an afternoon with the girls.

After we gossiped over lemonade and cucumber sandwiches we all decided to go to our homes and start to pack for the trip back to Hawaii. That's when it happened. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't think it was anything important, but I soon figured out that I was mistaken.

There he stood with a smile on his face and fire in his eyes. He grinned a pearly white smile. I couldn't help myself; he was too intriguing to resist. Without thinking, I had walked out of my house and my hand was now laced with his. We had got into his car and were driving around just trying to find somewhere private to escape to.

We found an abandoned part of a beach. He looked at me and I looked at him. Our eyes knew it, our minds wanted it. Soon our lips were touching and our hands were embracing. We were making-out and it felt so right, until Frank's face flashed through my head. I pushed him away and wanted to puke. I had just kissed another man, when my heart truly cried out to Frankie.

"David, take me home," I commanded.

Without hesitation the engine started up and we were on our way back to my house.

I got out of his car, shook my head, and didn't look back. I had just committed an act that shouldn't go unpunished. What was I suppose to do??

A/N: Dedicated to Liz and Jesse because I know how much they love to hate me for my amazing twists and turns in my stories. I heart you guys!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story