Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

Think of what you did and I hope to God he was worth it

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Erin and David have just committed an act that shouldn't go unpunished. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV
"My Dearest Erin,
It's weird not being at home with you. I miss your smile, and your kiss. I wish that it was you in my arms, rather than this gun. Since Mikey died, it's been quiet. A little too quiet. Gerard is destined to win this war in revenge for Mikey's lost life.

I'm hoping that we'll get called home. There is a rumor going around that it's going to happen. Just yesterday, a troop was allowed to go home. Who knows....maybe we'll get to be back in each other's arms soon enough. Let's hope so. :)

I wish you all the best and hope that you are having fun in Hawaii. Your beautiful dark hair will go nice with a sun-kissed tan.

Write to me when you can. I love hearing from you.

Love,
Frankie".

I finished the letter, put my pen down, folded it up and put it in an envelope. I sealed the envelope shut and stamped it. I then put it in my jacket pocket, and made my way outside to the base mailbox. I hope she gets it soon enough.

I'm in-love with Erin. As soon as I get home I'm going to marry her. We've been together for awhile now and I can't wait any longer to start a life and a family with her. She's beautiful and she's my other half. Erin Way. I love you.

*(Back in Hawaii)*

Erin's POV

I was tending to Holly and removing her old bandages when I got a surprise. Desi walked in with a bouquet of red and white roses. She brought them over to me and I looked at the card that was attached to the roses.

They were from David. Oh my. What was I suppose to do now?? You DON'T just buy roses for just ANYONE. No no. Buying a girl roses, jewelry, or candy, means that you want to be exclusive with her. But I didn't care about David like I cared about Frankie.

"Who are they from??" Desi asked, me.

I snapped back to reality and hesitantly replied, "S-Secret Admirer..."

"Awe, and to think my big brother is that much of a dork to send flowers from overseas," Holly chimed in, half laughing.

"Holly, these aren't from Frank. Someone obviously fancies our dear Erin and is too shy to admit it in person," Desi corrected, her.

"Well I think they're beautiful," said Lindsey.

I smiled. My friends were so oblivious to my admiration to David. They had no idea that we were seeing each other. I know it's like cheating, but I'm lonely without Frankie being here. Ohh gosh, what am I saying?? I've cheated on Frankie!!

I excused myself to use the telephone. I immediately dialed David's phone number. After a few nerve-racking rings, he finally picked up. We agreed to meet up for coffee. I had to tell him what was going on. Ohh, but he was still to beautiful to resist.


TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story