Categories > Original > Drama > Operation: Gemstone

Operation: Gemstone

by Sarah_Paige 3 reviews

5 girls, 1 boy and the story that taught them all about life. Jayson was raised in a dangerous, fear nothing enviroment where he learned the ways of street. Esmerelda. Alexandria, Neala, Ma...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-10 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 1065 words

0Unrated
All right, here we go. First chapter of Operation: Gemstone. As not to ramble, I’m just going to say this: Please review at the end. I know this is no where near perfect and would like help improving it!

Chapter One: Jayson’s Task

The large silver wide screen TV showed five teenage girls side by side. They were all lounging casually on or against a jet black leather couch. Each of them were wearing a short black pleated skirt and short sleeved white blouse that appeared to be a school uniform. They all had a different colour tie and beret on.

A teenage boy dressed in loose fitting black jeans and a tight white tee shirt stood in the doorway of the room, looking at the TV screen. The tight tee shirt showed off his well built body. His sleek jet black hair fell in his vivid blue eyes.

“Who are they?” He asked, his voice echoing slightly in the large room.

“Your new task.” An older man, who was obviously his boss, replied. The older man had the same well built body and vivid blue eyes. His hair was gelled back professionally and snow white. With a click of a remote the TV screen change to show a close up of the first girl.

She had shoulder length chocolate brown hair with thin blonde streaks running through it. Her lithe body showed that she was an athlete. She had piercing hazel eyes and was wearing an emerald green tie and beret.

“Meet Esmeralda Smith. She is in grade eleven at St. Martin’s Secondary School. She is captain of the schools tennis team and plays doubles with an Alexandria Wakeman. Her birthday is September 19th. The emerald green tie and beret means she is from the Van Allen dorm house.” The older man said, with a professional tone in his voice.

The boy nodded approvingly as the screen changed to show the second girl. She had long blonde hair that was in a high pony tail with her bangs hanging out to frame her face. Her bight blue eyes held laughter and confidence. It was the confidence the boy was sure that made her able to wear the fire engine red beret and tie combo.

“Alexandria Wakeman. She is in grade eleven at St. Martin’s Secondary School like Esmeralda. She plays tennis doubles with Esmeralda and is on the yearbook committee. Her birthday is April 21st. The fire engine red beret and tie means she is from the McDougall dorm house.”

“She’s cute.” The boy commented.

“Careful now Jayson. You know that you can not be involved romantically with any of your tasks.” The older man warned.

“Yes master Stokes.” Jayson replied bowing his head as the screen changed to show the third girl. She had bright red hair that fell a few inches past her shoulders. It was perfectly straight and set off her ice cold forest green eyes nicely. From what Jayson could tell she had put walls up around herself that only the five girls in the picture were able to break. Her beret and tie where almost the same jet black as the couch she was lounging against.

“Neala Drake. As you have probably guessed she is in grade eleven at St. Martin’s Secondary School. She is on the swim team and the track team. Her birthday is October 27th. The jet black beret and tie means she is from the Wilson dorm house.”

With a fourth click of the remote the fourth girl was shown. Like her friends she was thin, but unlike them she did not have the athletic appearance. Her jet black hair fell in soft waves to just past her shoulder blades and her eyes where a piercing blue. Her beret and tie where a bright purple with the same intenseness to them as her eyes.

“Wow. She looks like me.” Jayson gasped in awe.

“Marie Kotchon, and yes she dose have a striking resemblance to you. Like the others she is in grade eleven at St. Martin’s Secondary School. She heads the yearbook committee and is taking mainly grade twelve courses. As far as we can tell she is planning to graduate this year. Her birthday is January 7th. The purple beret and tie means she is from the Scott dorm house.”

With a fifth click of the remote the TV showed a picture of the fifth and final girl. She had light brown hair that was cut pixie style; it also had thin blonde and dark brown streaks running through out it. Her eyes where a chocolate color and held love and comfort in them. She had a soft baby blue beret and tie on.

“Meet the final girl of your task, Elizabeth Jones. As I am sure you have figured out she is a grade eleven at St. Martins Secondary School. She is an athletic trainer for the tennis team as well as a photographer for both the yearbook and newspaper committee. Her birthday is May 11th. The baby blue beret and tie means she is from the Force dorm house.” Master Stokes finished as he clicked the remote again to go back to the original photograph of all five girls.

“Now your task is to observe these girls, to learn there habits inside and out. I want you to know exactly what makes them tick. We have interest in an all of them for our organization, but they have each shown signs of behaviours that would make them incompatible with our organization. I want you to pick which ones you think will do best. You have one semester.

Now to blend you in I have enrolled you at St. Martin’s Secondary School, or how the students call it St. MS’s. You will be in the Wilson dorm house, but in the male wing. Here is your uniform.” Master Stokes explained as he handed Jayson a bundle of clothes. The bundle consisted of black trousers, a white button down suit and a piercing blue tie that matched his eyes.

“You meet with your new headmaster in three days. Start packing.”

Ok. There’s ‘chapter one’. Again please review (I’m a big girl, I can handle flames). I will try to update in about a week. Probably not for two weeks though.

Luv,
Sarah Paige
Sign up to rate and review this story