Categories > Original > Drama > Operation: Gemstone

Chapter Two

by Sarah_Paige 3 reviews

In this chapter we meet the girls, and find out what happens when they get bored.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 889 words

0Unrated
Ok. So here’s chapter two. It’s a bit more of a girly one, so you can’t say I didn’t warn you! Please put up with it for a bit, this is really just a set up chapter as is the next one. After that set up and fillers should be few and far between (hopefully). Like last time please review when your done!!!

Chapter two: Esmeralda’s Idea

“We need a challenge this year.” An attractive sixteen year old girl said with a slight whine in her voice as she stretched leisurely on a black leather couch. Her shoulder length dark brown hair spilled over the arm of one end and her bare feet rested on the other. Emerald green flip flops where on the ground beside the couch.

A vibrantly red haired girl in recliner next to her sighed loudly. Her red hair was in a low pony tail and resting on her shoulder. Her hair stood out dramatically against the jet black beret she was wearing. “What do you have in mind for this year Ezzie?” She asked in an almost bored tone. She had grown used to her friend stating this at the beginning of each school year since the fifth grade, and each year the challenge grew more daring.

The three other girls in the room had the same look of almost boredom on their faces. They where gathered in Ezzie’s living room, three days before the start of their first semester of grade eleven at St. Martin’s Secondary School. “I don’t know something sexual though.” Ezzie said casually, testing the waters of the group.

The red haired girl sighed, as did a girl with jet black hair and vivid blue eyes. A girl with blonde hair smiled and her bright blue eyes came alive with interest. The last girl in the room had the same look on her face as before though her soft chocolate brown eyes held some surprise.

“I think we should all pick a guy we don’t know and seduce him.” The girl with blonde hair suggested. The girl with the chocolate brown eyes gasped a little at her friend’s words.

With a playful smile the blonde girl continued. “Not like sex or anything, just a make out session. Only it has to be the session that leaves you both breathless and desperately wanting more. AND you have to both be sober.” She explained, stressing the and. The girls around her began to think the idea over.

“Ok Alexi, but lets make it a contest. The first one to properly seduce their chosen guy is owed a hundred dollars by each other player.” Ezzie replied with hint of mischief entwined in her voice.

“Fine by me.” Alexi agreed.

“Ok. One more rule though, no switching guy’s part way through. You have to stick with the guy your pick at first.” The girl with jet black hair added.

“I’m in.” The girl with chocolate coloured eyes agreed.

“Meh, why not.” The last girl agreed with indifference.

“Great. And now everyone’s favourite tradition, rule time!” Ezzie exclaimed enthusiastically, smiling like a chestier cat. A collective playful groan was the reply of her friends. Grabbing a sheet of paper and a pen she began to write.

Art of Seduction Rules:

1) Everyone must contribute 100 dollars to the pot.
2) First girl to properly seduce her guy takes the pot.
3) Make out session must be done when BOTH participants are completely sober.
4) Make out session must leave both participants completely breathless and desperate for more.
5) MUST be a make out session.
6) Each girl must pick one guy to seduce and one guy only. NO SWITCHING (though other relationships are allowed.)
7) Each girl must have picked her guy by the end of the first week of school.


Signed:

Esmeralda `Ezzie` Smith

With a smile Ezzie passed the sheet of paper to Alexi after signing her own name.

Alexandria ‘Alexi’ Wakeman

The girl with the vibrant red hair to the sheet of paper from Alexi nearly making her screw up her signature. “Come on, we haven’t got all day.” She teased as she signed her name.

Neala ‘Blaze’ Drake

The girl with the jet black hair took the paper next, smirking slightly at her friend’s impatience. She knew that underneath her impatience, sarcasm and constant teasing she could be a really nice girl. Not that she showed that side too often.

Marie Kotchon

At last the paper reached the girl with the soft chocolate brown eyes. With a defeated sigh she added her signature to complete the document.

Elizabeth ‘Beth’ Jones

“Alright, now that we have finished that task, anyone have any ideas for some fun?” Neala asked with her usual sarcasm entwined in her voice. Esmeralda and Alexandria pretended to look hurt. Neala returned their actions with a glare and they smiled happily again.

“George booked the tennis courts this weekend, we could go do that.” Marie suggested, referring to her step father. The other girls shrugged.

“Why not. Alexi and Ezzie can kick Beth’s and I’s asses and you can score keep.” Neala agreed as she rose from her chair. The other four girls followed suit as she stepped out the sliding glass door next to the couch into the sunshine.
Sign up to rate and review this story