Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

And You Can Cry All You Want to I DON'T CARE!

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

It's like torture to the soul. Scratch that it is torture to the soul.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 581 words

0Unrated
A/N: I was listening to Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of US. It's long, but it fits. Like the chapter title.

Chapter 3 And You Can Cry All You Want to I DON'T CARE!

Mikey's POV

Hello Gee. Greetings brother, my wannabe lover. You lean in to give him a brotherly hug.
Hey Mikey. He greets me back, clearly happy to see me. We haven't seen eachother in so long. He's away at college. Away from me. It's like torture to the soul. Scratch that it is torture to the soul.
Mom's made dinner, we better get in there before she thinks we don't like her cooking. Then comes a lecture on how skinny we are. I wonder if mom would still love us if we loved eachother. Probably not, like the rest sane humanity.
Gerard chuckles a response. I love his chuckles, they're sexy. That's wrong. Brothers aren't supposed to find eachother sexy.
We walk into the dinning room, finding it set with mom reading to lecature us. It's normal, sometimes I like that.
You boys need to find yourself some nice girls.
But girls are icky. Gerard's bolding, and daring. I wish I could be like that. Tell mom I don't like girls, she still won't believe it. I have found a nice guy, and Gerard's right, girls are icky.

Dinner goes quickly, too quickly. Probably cause I love this time seeing Gerard, and it's too good to last long. We're picking up the table and our hands touched. They touched, and they lingered. This is not normal, and I like that. He didn't jerk away, and it wasn't brotherly.

The night ended. It ended with a good bye hug to my brother. A little longer than usual it seemed. And that was perfectly fine to me.

Gerard's POV

Hello Gee. I get a hug from my brother. I've been looking forward to it all week. That one little embrace where I get to feel his warmth.
Hey Mikey. What a short answer, I could say so much more. Society won't let me. Should that really be keeping me back. No, it shouldn't.
Mom's made dinner, we better get in there before she thinks we don't like her cooking. Then comes a lecture on how skinny we are. He's kinda funny and that's kinda hot. Not that's kinda wrong, but who cares.

We head into the dinning room. Mom waiting there, to have heard opinions, critisms, comments, and suggestions heard.We've be through this before, and it's nice. Nothing weird, nothing different.

You boys need to find yourself some nice girls.
But girls are icky. My way of saying I'm gay. She doesn't get it though. Mothers like her are great, just not for people like me. Should probably would notice that I'm in love my sibling. She wouldn't live in that reality, and maybe that would be just fine with me.

The time with Mikey goes to quickly, but we get to pick up the dishes together at least. Some alone time, even though it's just your brother. While clearing away the table, I touched my brother's hand. Fingertips are the most sensitive part of your body, next to your lips. I linger there, just wanting to feel my brother, in a unbrotherly way. I'm an unbrotherly Way.

The night ends and I hug my brother good bye. Holding him a little longer than needed. A little longer than society allows. I don't care.
Sign up to rate and review this story