Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Here I Stand

by peteysgirl89 3 reviews

So what will Frankie's answer finally be? Read to find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 672 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5: So here is Chapter five. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with work. I know this chapter isn't very long but it will be getting better so keep reading and telling me how you like it!!!

My hands shake cuz’ today
I know you’re gonna break my heart and,
My life without you in it
Is a life not worth living
I’ll be strong but I wish I was someone else
Anyone but me tonight
Here I stand (Here I stand)
All alone (Here I stand)
Tonight (Here I Stand)
And I wish I was strong enough to breathe(Here I stand)
Without you (Here I stand)
I wish I was anyone but me
So I’ll start
To pretend I’m okay
But you should know by now that
My life is smoke and mirrors
The one thing is crystal clear
That I’m the one wishing I was someone else.....


I literally think my jaw unhinged with how wide it opened after he asked me for a second chance. Wait scratch that like eighth chance and looking into his eyes is making me want to say yes.

“Pete,” I say looking down. The material on my jeans just got a lot more interesting, “I can’t. I’m sorry.”

“Frankie please. I need you in my life. It’s hell without you. Please,” he says and I think he actually begging. I can feel him scoot closer and not a second later grab my hand placing it on his chest, “Frankie my heart belongs to you and no one else and if I have to wait forever for you I will. I’m not going to give up easily.”

“Pete. God why do you have to do this to me? You’re the only one able to make me freaking break down and give in. Only you and now I’m feeling myself starting to do it all over aga....,” I am suddenly stopped by lips pressing against mine. My eyes begin to float shut as his hand moves to the back of my neck deepening the kiss. I can feel him run his tongue along my bottom lip giving me a hint. I part my lips allowing him entrance into my mouth with his tongue. He massages his tongue with mine and I feel myself slowly starting to forget everything that has happened between us in the last few months. He finally pulls away and I feel myself whimper with disappointment because it ended so soon.

I open my eyes and look at him noticing that he is staring at me with tears in his eyes.

“Frankie please. I can’t do this by myself anymore. I need you with me,” he says as he his voice cracks and the tears spill down his cheeks, “Please?”

“Okay Pete. One more chance. I swear to God if you hurt me one more time then we’ll be done forever. I will never speak to you, look at you, or even think about you ever again if you put me through it again. Please promise me that you’ll treat my heart with the kind of love and devotion that you treat your music.”

“I swear to God Frankie. I could never hurt you again. I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you again. I guess this is what it had to take for me to grow up and learn a few things. Please try to believe me.”

“I do for now Pete. I just hope it’s the right decision on my part.”

“It is. I promise. Will you stay with me tonight?”

“Uh well we just got together. Do you think that’s such a good idea already?”

“Maybe not but will you stay with me sometime before the tour is over with?”

“We’ll see,” I say winking and smiling. God I hope I made the right choice.

So there it is. Hope you enjoyed it!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story