Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Worries About Tonight

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

Things are getting better for Frankie with just a few minor worries

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 814 words

0Unrated
Well so far everything has been going good even though I haven’t stayed the night yet. We still have a few months left on the tour before it’s all over and ever since we worked things out everything has been going so good. Thinking about this tour ending makes me cringe. I hate to think of ending now that everyone can get along. There is no longer any awkward silences when me and Pete are in the same room and everyone gets along great. As soon as our conversation ended that night I had went back to my bunk and went to bed and of course by the time I got up everyone who was anyone on this tour knew about it.

Right now his band is in practice so I’m sitting with most of my band not really listening to any of their conversations while they play or well I should say fight over a video game. The brothers as usual. I swear they shouldn’t be allowed around one another for no longer than ten minutes because any more than that and they’re at each other’s throats fighting about the dumbest crap half the time. I’m zoned out as usual listening to my own thoughts and of course thinking about Pete.

I’m thinking of maybe staying with him finally tonight after the concert is over with. I miss laying with him and just sleeping well for once. The only time I can ever fall asleep and stay that way until the next day when I have to get up is when he’s next to me. I guess I just got so used to him being around and then when he wasn’t there anymore I felt like a part of me was gone so therefore the end of my good sleep filled nights. I’m actually pret......,

“FRANK!!!!!!!!!”

“What? God,” I say jumping back into reality.

“Well it’s about damn time I’ve only been trying to get your attention for like ever now. Jesus. What the hell were you thinking about anyway? Or do I even want to know the answer to that question?” Gerard says grinning at the last part.

“Oh nothing too bad just some little stuff like if Pete’s cock has grown any since the last time we were together or not,” I say watching as the grin on Gerard’s face is quickly replaced by a disgusted look as he shoves me.

“Dude seriously ew."

“I was just kidding but hey you asked for it. But anyway what did you want? And where the hell did Mikey go?”

“Oh he got pissed off as usual because he sucks at this game and stormed off like the baby he is.”

“Well maybe if you wouldn’t tell him how bad he sucks and would try to encourage him a little bit maybe he wouldn’t get so pissed off.”

“What are you my mother?” he says as he laughs, “No but anyways I was just wondering what you were planning on doing tonight after the show?”

“Well I was thinking about staying with Pete why?”

“Well all of us including Pete are going clubbing after the show and just thought you might like to come.”

“Oh well yeah I guess that would be okay.”

“And don’t worry the club we’re going to doesn’t allow the camera fucks to come inside so there’s no risk of pictures and bad headlines.”

“Well that’s always a great thing.”

“Yeah that ain’t no shit. Well I’m going to go outside for a nicotine fix you coming?”

“Uh yeah actually,” I say emerging from the couch stretching before I follow Gerard out into the somewhat cold air pulling out my cigarettes, “I just hope he sticks to what he promised and isn’t all over a bunch of girls tonight you know?”

“Yeah I get ya. I don’t think he will though I mean he knows that the last time he fucked everything up it was really serious and that he’s damn lucky you gave him another chance. I don’t think he’s going to abuse this one and if he does well we’ll all just kick his ass for ya okay?” he says nudging my shoulder as I laugh.

“Thanks that really reassures me,” I say returning the favor and making him laugh.

“Alright well I’m going to go call the “wife”. I promised I would call her like an hour ago and she’ll probably already be pissed off enough that I “blew her off” for an hour so I catch ya later,” he says putting out his half smoked cigarette placing it behind his ear.

“Alright see ya,” I say watching as he climbs back onto the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story