Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Roxanna

Kirah

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

Roxanna realizes a few things.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 1067 words

0Unrated
I approached the school building on my small-ish vehicle. The buses were all driving to the space in the back. It was too crowded to go around them, so I pedaled towards the front of the school. I left my bicycle near a tree and stretched out my legs. It took a while to get used to normal height again. Once I was coordinated, I walked to the entrance. I was surprised when I saw two policemen standing in the lobby, speaking to the principal. I tried camouflaging into the shadow of a wall, to hear snippets of their conversations.

“...found dead yesterday. We’ll need to interview some of the kids...” a fat, beefy cop was saying.

My heart pounded. This had to be about Old Man Jenkins.

“Y-yes, yes, of course, officers. You mean Roxanna Saffron d-don’t you?” my beloved principal asked in her constantly shaky voice.

“Yeah, her. With her record, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did kill him,” the fat policeman’s companion said.

My fists balled. They didn’t even have any proof and I was already a suspect. Then, I let my fingers hang loose and I casually strolled into the hallway, not getting even a passing glance from the two cops or the principal. The corridors were filled with the usual bustle of the morning. Today, there were no guys (or girls for that matter) trailing after me. It was a pleasant change. I weaved my way through the crowd and found my locker. I searched my memory for the locker combination but could not find it. I cursed under my breath and spun the lock randomly. 25, 27...38? Or was it 5, 23, 10? Maybe it had been 26, 28, 30...

“I think you’re at the wrong locker,” a voice made me jump.

I turned to look at the girl who spoke. I recognized her as one of Caleigh’s friends at the lunch table yesterday. Her name was Kirah, if my memory was correct.

I frowned at her, “No I’m not. F162, it’s mine.”

“No, that’s Roxanna’s locker. You should probably get away before she gets to school.”

I raised my eyebrows. Did I look that different today? As long as people didn’t know who I was, I could find out what people really thought of me. And I could prove Gerard wrong.

I put on my best innocent face, “Who’s Roxanna?”

Her jaw dropped, “You’re new here aren’t you?”

I nodded.

“Well, Roxanna is the most popular girl in school. You shouldn’t mess with her or you’ll end up in a tomb.”

“So is she one of those tough people?” I widened my eyes.

“Yeah...and she’s a total bitch. People don’t really like her; they’re just scared of her. She’s like...a criminal. For real. She’s been transferred to like, fifty different schools. Everyone hates her but y’know...if you show it, she’ll kill you.”

Anger was welling up inside me. I had to use all my strength to keep my voice steady, “So you pretend to be her friend so she won’t beat you up?”

The girl nodded, “Or much, much worse...”

“Oh,” was all I could say.

Then I turned back to my locker and tried the next combination that came to mind. The lock clicked open as I pulled it. The girl stared at me with an open mouth.

I looked at her and grinned, “Thanks for telling me, I’ll be sure to remember that.”

She gave me one good look and ran. I carried on emptying my backpack, but I wasn’t feeling too great. It was not comforting to know that everybody in the whole school hated me. I went to class with my stomach sinking lower and lower. I was a little late to history class. Buttcheese looked at me when I walked in the room.

“Uh...may I help you?” he asked.

“Uh...no?” I made my way to my seat.

Everyone was staring. I rolled my eyes, “I’m Roxanna.”

They all gasped in unison.

Buttcheese started talking after the murmurs ceased, “Well, get with your partners and start your project...you have the whole class period so you should get a lot done.”

I grabbed my stool and dragged it over to Gerard in the back of the room. He seemed to be at a loss for insults. He stared with a look of pure disbelief. I waited for him to talk. It never happened and the expression of shock never left his face either. I wished he would just say how ugly I looked and get it over with.

I sighed, “Go on...say it.”

“Y-You look beautiful,”

I almost fell off the stool. I felt my face turn bright red. “Beautiful” was never one of the words used to describe me. It had always been “hot” or “sexy” or sometimes a low moan.

I smiled at him, “Thanks.”

His hazel eyes glinted back at me. My stomach flipped. It was probably because I was starving. I convinced myself that it had nothing to do with Gerard’s lips moving closer to mine. Nothing, nothing, nothing...but they looked so soft and inviting. I couldn’t resist the temptation.

“Gerard?” I whispered.

“Hmm?” He was less than an inch away.

“I—” I was interrupted by the annoying beep of the intercom.

Students, today is Thursday November 15th. Please rise for the pledge of allegiance.

Stupid intercom lady. I spun around in my stool and stood up. I placed my hand over my chest, “I pledge allegiance to the fag of the United States Of America...

Once the announcements were over, I turned back to Gerard. He was blushing like mad. I opened my mouth, but was cut short yet again by a loud beep.

Mister Butchez?” the lady asked.

“YES?!” Buttcheese called out.

Could we have Roxanna Saffron to the main office?

“RIGHT AWAY!”

All the blood drained from my face when I realized what this would be about. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...I got up and cursed all the way to the front office. This was so not good.

______________________

Thanks everyone who reviewed, especially GoogleGeek because she was the first. You guys are my love and my life. Review again if you'd like an update.

Love much,
Coal
Sign up to rate and review this story