Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > It's War! Aftermath

It's War! Aftermath

by whipblade 0 reviews

Mace returns along with the bros from It's War! Months following Carbine, Stoker and Rimfire's departure from Earth, Mace is still struggling to adjust. It hasn't been easy for him. Now the bros...

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 475 words

0Unrated
Biker Mice from Mars

In

Aftermath of War

By: Whipblade.







"Damn it Carbine!" Stoker roared as he stood snout to snout with her in the Stalkers ship.



Flea and Rimfire could hear the muffled shouting from the cockpit where they hid while piloting the spaceship.



"I thought you were better than that!"



"Don't start Stoker, I have needs to!" Carbine yelled her fur bristled.



"Does Turbo even know about this?" Stoker growled.



"It's not called an affair if everyone knew!" she snapped.



"No, it's called being a low-leveled cheating scoundrel."



"Open your eyes Stoker! If Throttle hasn't fucked Charley, whose to say the three of them aren't having insane orgies every night?"



Stoker's mouth hung open; in shock his mind pictured her venomous words. "That is disgusting! There is no way! No way on a frozen Mars that the three of them will do that! If you even think Throttle would cheat on you, with his bros or that sweet earthling, you are so far off the mark it isn't even on the board!"



"So he just gets fucked by Mace for fun?"



"Damn it Carbine! Are your antennae's loose? They kissed and if you must know, Mace never topped Throttle, they were kids!"



"You know that for a fact?" Carbine's brown eyes narrowed.



"I walked in on them more than once." Stoker growled. "Ask Flea to fill in the rest!"



"Then why the hell did you beat them both black and blue?"She challenged.



"What would you have done? Let that traitor run free and ruin what had been a good relationship if you hadn't screw it up!?"



"STOKER!" Rimfire hollered.



"I wouldn't have beat the pair of them up over a simple kiss!"



"Face it Carbine you would have killed them both!"



"Your right I would have slaughtered them!"



"GENERALS!" Rimfire snapped loudly from the door.



"WHAT?" The two spun around to face Rimfire.



"Uh.... We're landing...." Rimfire closed the door, returning to the cockpit.



"Do they always bicker this much?" Flea asked as Rimfire sat back down in the pilots' seat.



"Like they're married." Rimfire sighed.



"Oh." Flea frowned.



The silence ticked on. Carbine walked into the cockpit."I'll land this bird." She stated coolly.



Rimfire and Flea vacated the cockpit, letting her take control.



"Rimfire..." Flea followed the Freedom Fighter to the other seats and a still steaming Stoker.



"Yeah Flea?"



"What will happen to the others who escaped with Mace and me?" Flea asked his eyes wide and pleading.



"There'll be a trial. Over who and what Mace is and what happened to the lot of you during your six year imprisonment." Stoker stated coldly.



"Oh." Flea frowned. "Will I have to rip anyone?"



"Not unless we find a mouse that needs it." Stoker said calming down from the fight he and Carbine fought since take off.





-------------------------------------



Whipblade 2007



-------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story