Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > It's War! Aftermath

Aftermaths chapter 5

by whipblade 0 reviews

Mace makes a move for Throttle, will it work?

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 1461 words

0Unrated


Biker Mice from Mars

In

Aftermath of War

Part 5

By: Whipblade.



His gray eyes gazed at the tawny mouse.


Throttle, sleek with sweat and bare except for snug fitting boxers, huffed as he hefted yet another set on the bench press.

Since Carbine and the others departure, Throttle seemed more focused and devoted to the cause.

Scuffing his socked feet on the floor, Mace sighed inwardly wanting to just crawl up on his tawny bro and kiss him hard. Shifting slightly on the ratty old couch, Mace looked to the TV program he wasn't watching, another Martha Stewart rerun.

It was the perfect time with Modo and Vinnie having just left for the Last Chance to fix their bikes. Mace only speculated that it had to do something with holes in their exhaust pipes and pin pricks in the brake lines. And that was only because he put them there last night while everyone slept.

It was a guaranteed hour alone with Throttle. Something that Mace was finding rare to be alone. Unlike the caves on Mars, here there are no separate rooms for communications, war room or even a mess hall. It was always the 3 and him or Charley.



Mace smirked daydreaming what would happen if he just crawled atop the tawny leader.



After a moment that left Mace breathless, that flash of an instant perfect moment, with their lips touching.



"I thought you'd never come around." Throttle admitted capturing Mace's gloved elbow.

Curiously, Mace turned to face Throttle, looking up at those hidden eyes, he tilted his head. "Hu?"



Throttle leaned down, cupping Mace's red chin with his free hand. The two kissed, first softly, then more greedily. Throttle's soaked fur clumped as Mace's fingers combed through it, their hands pawing ravenously over each other.

Throttle forced his red bros top off quickly, doing it carefully as not to shred it to ribbons, as he wanted to.



Walking backwards, Mace found himself being controlled by his emotions and a brawny tan mouse. Legs thumping against the edge of his bunk, Mace smiled as he pulled his mouth back from Throttle's. "Bro?"



"Shhhh.... You planned this." Throttle smirked. "I saw you last night with the tools."

Blushing Mace nuzzled Throttle's neck.

Closing his eyes, Throttle sighed contently as Mace's nimble fingers slid into his briefs.



Blinking himself out of the daydream, Mace stood up he was going for it. Shrugging off his jacket, smoothing his green short sleeve top, Mace knew it was now or never. At least if this failed, no one was going to get killed. Silently slinking up to the tawny bench-pressing mouse, Mace waited for the perfect timing.





Throttle hefted the bar back into its roost. Sliding down he shifted about to get up, only to have something heavy crawl onto him. Lifting his head slightly he chuckled.



"What are you doing?" Throttle's smooth light husky voice chuckled; it sent chills down Mace's spine.



"This." Swiftly his mouth closed onto Throttles' kissing hard and greedily.



"Get off me."Throttle said.



Embarrassed Mace scrambled off, unable to look at the tawny mouse.



Throttle sat up, capturing Mace's gloved elbow. "Sit down bro."



Sitting down beside the sweaty tawny mouse, he ran his fingers through Throttle's soft damp fur.



Throttle didn't swat his friends fingers, he sighed instead, turning to the red furred mouse that hadn't been hardened by years of fighting. Whose mind was still playing over the years in jail, away from the war, void of the horrors that had happened while imprisoned.



"Mace." Capturing the red chin with his hand, he rubbed this thumb over the small soul patch. "You know I love you like a brother."



Gray eyes pleaded at the reflective green shades.



"But that's all I ever will love you like. I want to have afamily someday, with a woman."



Mace swallowed the lump in his throat. "Okay." Pulling away from the tawny's paws he slumped. "I.. understand bro. All those years I had just hoped maybe... just maybe... we ..could..." closing his eyes he rubbed his antenna. "I know it's silly." Opening his eyes he turned to look at Throttle. "You made it clear before, I just thought..."



"I'm sorry Mace." Throttle said, hands in his lap.



Mace gave a small nod, standing up he walked back over to the couch and flopped down.



Throttle watched his bro for a moment longer before hitting the showers.



Mace watched the tawny mouse stroll across the scoreboard. Atear trickled down his red cheek.



--------------------



Modo and Vinnie roared into the scoreboard. As they halted and parked the two looked around at the darkened place.



"Bros?" Modo called out.



"Mann, Charley has fur in her head!" Vinnie complained pulling off his helmet, shaking his head he hopped off his ride. "Mice don't chew wires! Heck, if it isn't food why'd we chew it?..."



"I think she was meaning-"



"...And a bike! A bike! No mouse in their right minds would chew on a bike!... maybe the leather seat, but that's got to be a young or stupid mouse..." Vinnie continued cutting Modo off.



"She meant earth mice bro." Modo grumbled surprised Vinnie has paused.



"Yuck! Earth mice are disgusting." Wrinkling his nose Vinnie wandered deeper into the scoreboard. A half eaten pizza lay on the kitchen table.

"Guess they ordered out." Vinnie muttered looking around. The place was silent and vacant.



"MACE? THROTTLE!" Modo hollered.



A door creaked opened. Mace poked his wet head out. "Hey, you're back." ducking back into the locker room the sound of rustling clothing filtered out. Soon Mace stepped out in his jeans, gloves, and button top not even done up. Leaving wet footprints in his wake Mace offered both his bros awide smile that didn't reach his eyes. "There's more pizza in the boxes."



"What? No home cooking?" Vinnie complained.



"Nawww." Mace shrugged.



Modo noticed the lack of life in Mace's sad gray eyes."Where's Throttle?"



Mace shrugged. "He's watching the ball game; I guess he must be in the bleachers."



Vinnie and Modo both shrugged as they dug into the pizza.



The far door opened, Throttle poked his head in. "Are they back?" he called.



"You missed me?" Vinnie smiled waving a pizza-filled hand to Throttle.



"Enjoying the peace and quiet." Throttle smirked sauntering in. "Cubs are losing 7 to 3."



"Didja manage to get Mace to do anything other than sit on tha sofa?" Modo asked eyeing the two.



"Not really." Throttle shrugged opening another box of Pizza. He moved aside as Vinnie grabbed another slice. "How'd the bike repairs go?" Throttle asked.



"They're fixed. Charley thinks mice did this." Vinnie huffed. "Can you believe that?"



"Mice?" Mace questioned from the sofa, a hint of worry in his voice.



"Yeah, Earth mice, their small. Get into really tiny places." Throttle clarified.



"Are they intelligent like us?" Mace asked.



"They chew on bikes!" Vinnie growled. "They have no intelligences."



"No Mace, they're a little under squirrel bats." Throttle replied.



"oh." Seemingly dropping the topic, Mace turned from the chatting bros, flipping the TV low, he slumped trying to focus on the cartoons running across the screen.



Modo frowned at Mace, casting a questioning look to Throttle. Throttle lowered his head, shaking it.



Vinnie didn't catch the quiet conversation between Modo and Throttle. He turned to spot a small gray critter scampering across the floor."MOUSE!"



Mace turned his head. "There's four of us...." He muttered slowly.



Modo chuckled.



Jumping to his feet Vinnie pulled his laser pistol out and started shooting at the floor. "I bet it's the one that chewed my bike!"



"And you won't let me play with fire arms unsupervised?"Mace questioned retreating to the safety of Modo and Throttle.



"Yeah, why was that again?" Throttle turned to Modo.



"Bullets." Modo replied. "Earth guns use bullets."



"Right..." Throttle nodded.



Mace crossed his arms. "I at least won't hit anything like asquirrel bat."



Modo smirked. "here." He passed his gun to Mace. "Try not to kill Vinnie with it."



Taking it carefully Mace checked over the used weapon."Thanks bro." he tried to smile, not sure what to do with it. "Are mice edible?"



Throttle and Modo blinked in horror, both turned to stare at Mace. "What?"



"That critter Vinnie's chasing, is it edible?" Mace asked.



Vinnie, on hands and knees was shooting into a tiny hole in the wall cursing and yelling at the small earth mouse.



"Ahh, uhm... no." Throttle replied not sure if it was true or not, but he didn't want to find out in the next 'surprise' meal Mace made.



"I thought you meant Martian Mice." Modo chuckled.



"I already know. We're edible." Mace shrugged taking his new gun he walked over to his bunk.



Modo paled.



---------------------------------------

To be continued.



Whipblade 2007











































Sign up to rate and review this story