Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I Crazy?

Been put in you're place.

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Sex scene, Nanna gets put in her place and an unfair punishment for getting caught. By the way in the story it isn't Sunday now, I skipped straight to the school day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 2139 words

0Unrated
My alarm woke me up and I shrugged and looked at the time, 7:30am oh what a sleep in, I turned of my alarm and got out of bed, I stripped out of my clothes and found my uniform cleaned and sitting on my chair, I slipped on my stockings and skirt, and followed with the blouse, I did up the tie and grabbed the maroon jumper and put it on, I turned on my straightner and did my make-up while waiting for the straightner to heat up. I opened the blinds to reveal sunlight, I smiled and opened up my window, I straightened my hair and saw it was 8 o’clock, and there was a knock at my door, I opened it and saw Frank.
“Morning, are you ready?” I nodded and grabbed my bag, and went into the bathroom, Frank followed and sat on the edge of the bath, I brushed my teeth and we went downstairs, Nanna and Jess were down there and I sighed.
“Jess I’m going now, bye” she looked up at me and nodded. We went outside, and didn’t talk at all, suppose we weren’t in the mood for talking, I sighed and grabbed my iPod out, I found Madina Lake and listened to Here I Stand, Frank smiled and we continued our walk to school.

“Morning Nicole” spoke Kara, I glared at her while she walked to her locker and Gerard came up and gave me a kiss on the lips, I sighed and the ringing of the siren rang through the hall, I grabbed my maths book, and Mikey and I walk maths, and Kara decided to sit right infront of us.
“Fucking hell” I mumbled and grabbed a pen, Mikey looked at me.
“What’s wrong?” he grabbed my hand and I looked at him.
“Just being grounded sucks and Miss Plastic is sitting infront of us, and probably listening to the conversation.
“Nice nickname, why did you get grounded?”
“Nanna thought it would be best, and for my attitude to stop” he sighed and placed my hand on the desk,
“Gerard’s hell pissed that he is grounded, don’t worry about it, he’ll be round to sneak in, trust me”
“I know, he always does” I smirked and saw Kara’s pencil tip break.
“Stop listening to our conversation Kara for fucks sakes” spoke Mikey, she turned around and she had a bruise under her eye.
“Whatever” she spun back around and Mikey started writing on his paper.

Mikey: What the hell happened to her eye?
Me: I don’t know, looks hell bad.
Mikey: I know, still don’t feel sorry for her, the slut had it coming. I smiled and wrote ahahaha! He put the note in his bag; I finished the work and sighed.
-Lunch-
I sat next to Gerard, and handed him his chicken burger he smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips.
“Thank you babe, what did you get?”
“Uhm, Chicken Roll, Cheesie and a stupid good eating Sausage Roll”
“Nicole where do you put it?” asked Mikey.
“In my stomach, lolz” he smiled and ate his sandwich, I looked over at Gerard, and he seemed un-happy.
“What’s wrong babe?” I moved in closer towards him, and sat in his lap, and ate my food.
“Nothing, but have been told to go to the office next period apparently I have detention for gym”
“Why?”
“I don’t know, I don’t even do that subject”
“Well maybe I don’t know”
“Yeah, now you know where I am, and to make it worse if the school tells mum I’ll be in even more shit”
“What happened at home?”
“Yesterday I stole something from the shops”
“Gerard, what did you steal?”
“Alcohol”
“Why?” he looked down and ate his burger.
“Because I just needed a drink and mum and dad were home so I snuck out”
“Oh baby” I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.
“It’s okay, lets just wag last period, and I have something fun for us to do” he looked up and looked confused.
“I don’t have a condom though” he whispered into my ear. I grabbed his bag and searched through it, I found nothing.
“I wasn’t lying you know”
“I know I have my key card lets go now” he smiled, and we both got up, I un-wrapped my sausage roll and started to eat it.
“Where are you two going?” asked Ray, as we got up.
“Wagging”
“Oh can we come?” asked Frank. I looked at Gerard, and wrapped an arm around his waist.
“Frank unless you want to see sex, then no” spoke Gerard; Mikey looked at his brother and covered his ears.
“I don’t want to hear about my brother having sex”
“I’m up for it” spoke Frank, we looked at him and he laughed.
“Joking” he said to cover up. Jess and Joshua started walking towards us.
“Where are you of to sis?”
“Home, to talk to Gerard” she smiled and sat down, and Joshua looked a bit uncomfortable.
“They are nice Josh, just talk to them” I whispered in his ear, he smiled and sat down/
“See you after school” he spoke I looked down and remembered I had tutoring.
“Yeah, cool” Gerard and I looked out for teachers and ran out of the school, a teacher saw us and it was my form teacher, Shit! We ran out past the school, and down the corner street towards the shops.
“G-Gerard stop, I need to catch my breath” he nodded and let me lean on him. I caught my breath and we walked to the deli, we took of our bags and I grabbed my wallet.
“Come on” he nodded and we went to the section that had condoms,
“What ones do we use?” I asked him, he already had 2 packs in his hands and I smiled.
“Well, okay then” he laughed and I chose four chocolate blocks, crunchie, dream, and two plains. I paid for them, and we grabbed our bags, Gerard put everything in my bag and we walked out.
“I hate how school is so far away from school”
“It’s only a twenty minute walk, good check time” I slapped his stomach, and he smiled.
“Well I think I can make it better” he reached for my hand and kissed it. Gotta love him.

We walked around the back of my house and found my window open from this morning, I climbed up the vine and Gerard followed. We got through the window and I shut my door quietly, Gerard jumped on my bed and I laughed at him.
“You’re so adorable Gerard” he laughed and I went up to him. He got up of the bed and pulled out a condom from the packet, he put it on the bedside table, and I was on my knees on my bed. Gerard brushed his lips past mine, I smiled when I felt his hand start to un button my blouse.
“You’re so gorgeous girl, you have the best legs, better than Kara’s anyway” I grabbed his chin and looked into his eyes.
“Sorry, I won’t speak of her again” I nodded and he slowly slid of my shirt, to reveal my black snoopy bra.
“What is it like to have boobs?” he asked as I pulled of his tie and shirt.
“Meh, I hate it cause when you run they bounce, but I normally wear push up ones so they don’t bounce”
“I wouldn’t get through a whole day without looking at them”
“Why do you guys like them so much?”
“Because we are guys, just like you think about our size in dicks”
“Whatever” I pulled of his belt, and his pants fell to the floor and he was just in his black and blue boxers that had snoopy on them aswell. He pulled down my skirt and stockings, he leaned back and I fell on my back, my bra was soon on the ground and the same with Gerard’s boxers. He was hovering over me and slipped down my underwear. He slipped of on the condom, and I felt him at the tip of my entrance, I felt my pussy throb for his touch, but he didn’t enter me, he reached down and messaged my breasts, he thrusted straight into me and I arched my back.
“Don’t moan, Gerard” he nodded and bit his tongue and lips. I reached down and pushed Gerard further into me, he looked into my eyes, and pushed his lips into mine, I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him against me, he rolled over so I was on top, he placed his hands on my hips, I could feel my muscles start to tighten around him, I thrusted up and down and placed my head in the crook of his neck, and he bucked his hips up and I came, he didn’t seem satisfied with it, I reached down and grabbed his balls, I lightly tugged on them and squeezed them, he couldn’t help but moan. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, and removed him from me, I looked at him, and he took of the condom and chucked it in the bin along with the wrapper.
“Pass me my bra and underwear please?” I asked him, he nodded and slipped on his boxers and I put on my bra and underwear. I looked at the clock school would finish in an hour, so bored and no point in going back. I got under the sheets and chucked of my doona and lay with Gerard, he rubbed circles along my arm and I looked at him.
“I love you” spoke Gerard; I nodded and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Nicole are you in there?” I jumped when mum, Craig and Nanna walked in, I pulled my lips of Gerard and looked at my door.
“I should’ve locked the door” I mumbled, I slumped down.
“Mum what are you doing home from work?”
“The school phoned and you’re form teacher saw you two run out of the school gates”
“Nicole remember you are grounded” spoke Craig.
“I don’t give a shit, I’m still on school time” I looked into his eyes and he looked annoyed.
“You should be at school, no wonder you’re failing you’re wagging all the time aren’t you?” asked mum.
“No I’m not, I just don’t pay attention because I don’t care about them classes, see I’m doing very well at dance, computer and sport”
“Nicole where are dance, computer and sport going to get you?” asked mum.
“Eh well lets see working in an office for computer, dance I could be a dance teacher and sport at least I want get fucking fat” mum sat down on the chair and rubbed her temples.
“I don’t know what to do with you anymore Nicole”
“Don’t fucking worry about me, worry about you’re other two daughters, because Jess is failing all of her subjects”
“WHAT” I looked at her.
“Yah and you worry about me, god see what I mean” she looked down.
“I’m sorry Nicole, I should actually get my nose out of you’re life and look into theirs” I nodded and Nanna looked down at me.
“I thought Debra you said no seeing Gerard” Gerard looked at me, and leant back against the pillows.
“Listen okay, you stay out of her life aswell, you are making me intrude in her life” Finally she has been put in her spot, thank god.
“Debra she is ruining her plans for a future by wagging and dating Gerard”
“Oh you remember his name” I mumbled, Gerard chuckled but soon went to serious.
“Francis for god sakes, stop it!”
“GET OUT OF NICOLE’S LIFE, IT’S MY BUSINESS SHE IS MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS!”
“I agree” I spoke mum looked at me, and I sunk back into the covers, Gerard put an arm around me and Nanna walked out, Craig came and sat on the bed and talked to mum.
“I know she likes to get into people’s lives but Debra re think what you said to her”
“No okay” he nodded and mum walked out of my room.
“You’re grounded for an extra two days” he spoke, he got of the bed and I glared at him.
“WHY?”
“Because you were wagging”
“Whatever fuck you” he walked out and slammed the door.
“I’ll be grounded for more, if the school phone mum” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story