Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I Crazy?

Die Kara.

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Violence and punishments. Review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 1856 words

0Unrated
Gerard had left like 2 hours and he has been grounded even more because of the wagging, Josh came around and then left because he had homework to do. I sighed and looked around at my room being grounded sucks, and I was about to go out well sneak out with Gerard and go somewhere, I heard someone outside and looked out, there was Gerard sitting on the floor looking up at me. I smiled and opened my window, I slowly slid down and Gerard placed his hands on my hips and caught me, he spun me around and held me up, I gave him a kiss and he placed me down.
“Where are we going tonight?”
“Where we went the other night babe” I smiled and enjoyed the silent walk back to the lake, Gerard grabbed my hand and I jumped the pebbles to get to the other side, I sat down and so did Gerard.
“What did you’re mum say?”
“She is not fucking happy with me anymore, she says I’m a disgrace and I should be focusing more on school than wagging”
“Babe” he turned his head around and looked into my eyes.
“We should just run away, start our own life” he sighed.
“We can’t run away from everything, you are asking me to leave my brother, family, the band and Jersey”
“But I thought you’ve had enough of this hell hole?”
“I have but running away doesn’t solve anything” For once in my life I wish I could make the decisions instead of following what people say to me, I want to run away.
“I’m sorry” he looked away and didn’t look back at me, maybe we are falling out of love.
“Dad isn’t happy with me anymore and my grounding, I’m scared that I’m going to get you pregnant and I’ll be kicked out and have no-where to go because that is what will happen”
“I’m on the pill and we use condoms so we are safe”
“Doesn’t always work, my cousin is pregnant at the moment and she has been kicked out, see how crude my family is”
“Oh, well Gerard we will just have to be really careful” he sighed and laid back.
“Why are you always so positive?”
“I’m sorry but I’m trying to cheer you up” he rolled over so his back was facing me, if I stay here any longer I’m going to literally yell at him, I got up and turned of to walk.
“Where are you going missy” I looked dead in my tracks and saw Kara, I walked back and she walked in my tracks.
“You and fuck head having relationship problems?” I turned around and Gerard was standing behind me.
“NO KARA, WE AREN’T NOW FUCK OFF”
“Come over here to have sex I see, well just to let you know Nicole you’re mum knows you’re out here I just phoned her and told her”
“WHAT THE HELL? Why would you do something like that?”
“Uhm, and Gerard you’re mum knows aswell and you’re plans to have sex, every night when you sneak out”
“You two are dead” she pointed her fingers at us and smiled.
“You two are fucked!” she pushed me by the shoulders and I fell back onto Gerard, I looked up at Kara and she smiling the whole time.
“Gerard I hope you remember this spot because it’s where we shared our first kiss and had sex for the fifth time”
“Yeah and I found out that you weren’t a virgin, you just wanted a fuck because Josh was boring you and know you’ve moved onto Harley’s brother” her smile soon faded and she glared at me.
“HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?”
“Josh told Nicole, and she told me” Kara looked up at me and grabbed my arm, she pushed me into the tree and I looked over at Gerard. He quickly got up and I fell down.
“So Josh is hanging out with you guys now, why is that?”
“We are nice to him and he needs to tutor Nicole” spoke Gerard; he helped me up and held my arm.
“Gerard you know he is going to fuck her, he wants her” Gerard’s grip tightened on my arm and I looked up at him.
“He doesn’t anymore; Nicole has asked him he likes Belinda”
“Uhm, Belinda, oh my god Belinda Jade?”
“Yeah, they are really good friends and Nicole is really good friends with her” she then looked at me.
“How do you know her?”
“Form, Frank and I talk to her all the time”
“She was my best friend”
“I know, I remember” spoke Gerard; he had a smirk plastered on his face, she sighed and looked at us.
“You know my plan was to keep you two here for longer so you’re parents will be mad” I looked at Gerard and he grabbed my hand.
“Fuck you Kara, go fuck Jayden”
“I already have” Gerard sighed and we walked of.
“How many guys has she been with and she is now 14?”
“Me, Harley, Josh and now Jayden”
“Four?”
“Yeah, slut much?” I nodded and we ran to my house, I saw the front lights on and sighed.
“Babe, I love you so much, even if I can’t see you anymore I’ll always love you and we will find a way to see eachother” he whispered and talked into the hug, I heard the door open and I pulled out of the hug.
“I love you Gerard” he nodded and kissed me quickly and left, I turned around and there was Mum and Craig.
“Okay I’m coming in”
“Good” spoke Craig. I got in and walked into the kitchen, I sat down and Mum looked down at me.
“Answer me one question did you have sex?”
“No Mum, that’s sick” she sighed.
“I just don’t know what to do with you anymore, I say you’re grounded and everything” I looked down at the table and played with the runner.
“Fucking look at you’re mother” Craig pulled my hair up and forced me to look at Mum.
“Nicole just answer me this?” I nodded and she sat down.
“Why did you sneak out and don’t say because you wanted to see Gerard”
“Well, let’s just say he is grounded and so am I and we really wanted to talk to him, he is having a rough time at home, and I wanted to be there to comfort him”
“Okay well I can understand why you wanted to comfort him, but you snuck out behind our back” I nodded and she stayed quiet for a while, and put her hands in her head.
“Nicole, I want you to stay in at night, that is what grounding means, no seeing Gerard till 3 weeks from now, no arguments”
“Fine, but if we have sex at school and get caught it’s you’re fault” I got up and stood away from the table and Craig spun me around to look at him.
“You won’t because if we find out you won’t be seeing Gerard anymore, you got that?”
“WHAT!”
“You have no right to say that, because I can’t wait to leave this fucking house so I can tell you what I really think of you” Craig lifted his hand and smacked me across the face.
“NICOLE GO TO YOU’RE FUCKING ROOM NOW”
“Fuck you both” I got up but got pushed back to the floor by Craig.
“Don’t you ever say that word again, especially to your own mother?” I looked up at Craig and got back up.
“Say sorry to you’re Mum”
“No, she doesn’t disserve it and neither do you, go ahead and hit me again, I don’t give a rats ass”
“GET TO YOU’RE RUCKING ROOM NOW” I got up to the stairs and listened to Mum and Craig talking.
“I can’t control her anymore, she has changed so much maybe moving here was a bad decision for us” I looked up and came in contact with Jess and Lisa, the looked at me.

“Mum has done so much for you and just treated her like shit” spoke Jess.
“Shut the hell up, you don’t have the whole fucking family on you’re back 24/7 so don’t start saying shit” I pushed passed her and she slammed into the wall, I finally reached my room and slammed the door and locked it. In the mirror I could already see the bruise starting to form. There was a knock at my door but I ignored it, it went of again and I sighed.
“WHAT?”
“Forget it” spoke Lisa, I think. I sighed and changed into my Pjs; I jumped into my bed and set my alarm.


-Next Day-
“Nicole, home by 4:00pm”
“Whatever” I slammed the front door and saw Frank sitting on the porch looking pissed.
“What’s wrong Frank?”
“I have to go to dads on the weekend now, you have to come this weekend with me, I know you’re grounded but please, I’ll get my mum to talk to yours”
“That’ll be fun, does he have two rooms?”
“No, you’ll be sleeping with me, okay?” I nodded and looked at him,
“I’m not going to do anything” I smiled and grabbed his hand and we walked.
“I know you won’t, have you already seen the place?”
“Yes and I ‘Have’ to go this weekend and next and then the next”
“I get it Frank” he smiled and pulled me into a hug.
“What’s with the bruise?”
“Craig from last night did Gerard or Mikey tell you?”
“Yep and I’ll kill Kara for you”
“Thank you, but I think everyone will be soon” he smiled and we stopped out the front of Gerard and Mikey’s, we sat down on the brick fence and he just talked about his dads and what we were going to do, it was stay in the apartment while he worked, during the day.
“Does you’re dad know about me coming?”
“Yes, he won’t allow Gerard because of the photo and he’ll think we will be having sex or something”
“Bugger” he nodded and Mikey came out with Gerard, and I heard them yell something and then they came to us.
“Mum is such a bitch and so is Dad” spoke Mikey, Gerard came up and hugged me, and we walked.
“Why?” asked Frank.
“Because they knew, I knew about Gerard sneaking out so now I’m punished the exact same days as Gerard, grounding sucks” Mikey sighed and kicked a rock, Gerard held my hand and looked at my cheek.
“Did Craig hit you?”
“Yes” he grabbed my hand and sighed.
“Maybe running away would be alright” I looked up at him and he was.......

- Cliffhanger.
Sign up to rate and review this story