Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Those shoes were made for f*!king"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

This one goes out to XXPoeticTragedyXX. No need to pout love here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 1753 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6:

*

Kendra then stuck a bag ½ way over my face and I finished throwing up in the bag.
I wiped my hands off and looked at the pair of shoes in front of me. Those weren't my shoes, not one bit.
"Ginny- I broke my heel." I said as I sat up and pulled my shoe off my foot.
Kendra laughed again and so did Ginny.
"That's all liquid Calista. You throw up now and we can drink some more." Ginny added.
"You guys I need shoes." I said again.
"Here."
Ginny handed me her new pair of black Chucks with hot pink stars on them. I changed my shoes and another person came up.
"Is she gonna be OK?" He asked.
"Yea she just-" Ginny started, then covering my ears "He told her he loved her and cheated on her last night."
"Thank you for coming in like a bad Mexican Radio station Gin." I said boldly.
"She'll be fine." Kendra added and began nicely pushing the man away from me.
"But she-"
"Ever got your ass beat by a crazy Jamaican?" kendra said as the man got closer
"No."
"You really don't want too." I said softly regaining my composure, "I'm Calista, you can call me cali, usually I'm the rude one. Thing 1 behind me is Ginny and Thing 2 threatening to kill you is Kendra."
I extended my hand and then pulled it back wiping it down the front of my shirt.
He looked at me as if he knew me and licked his lips.
"I'm Patrick." He said softly.
Ginny's mouth opened as she looked at Patrick and he flintched.
"Please don't do it." Patrick whispered.
"Do what?" Ginny said through a yawn.
"Oh I thought you were gonna- oh, ok nevermind...so- you 2- 3- you 3 were at the show last night?" Patrick questioned, we nodded then he turned his attention to me just as a covered my mouth gagging "so you- oh...I just- I gotta go. Nice meeting you."
"Later Patrick." Ginny and Kendra said at the same time.
I threw up again and felt sad that Patrick just walked out of my life.

*

"What happened?" Pete grumbled.
"Nothing." Patrick sighed, "she was throwing up. She threw up on my shoe."
Andy laughed and so did Joe. They've both puked on Patrick's shoes before. Not at the same time but that would have been funny.
"So if that's your dream girl from the show then where's the problem?" Pete asked now annoyed knowing in advance that Patrick would literally be pulling his hair about letting her go later.
"I don't- she's just- puke is gross. I'm not gonna hit on her while she's throwing up." He said picking up a menu to shield himself from petes annoyed stare
"Its not even like that Gingy- listen. If that's her then-"
"Can we drop it?" patrick stated slamming his menu down.
"Yea."

*

Ginny managed to drive us home- back to Kendra's- and when we got there we all headed to our respecitive corners and passed out. It felt great just to sleep off me throwing up and the whole Juan Situation. I just don't understand how he could do me that way.
It was inhumane.
I believed that in the amount of time I knew him he would have ended it better then that. He went from my boy to my boyfriend and I guess that was just too much for him to handle. But if that was the case and we were moving to fast he should have man'ed up and said something about it.
Kendra was the first one to wake up and she woke up hungry as hell. I walked in on her making her famous grilled cheese sandwiches.
"You don't put crack in these right?" I asked letting out a small laugh.
"Of course I do. But its not enough to get you addicted, its just enough to get you hooked."
"Isn't that the same thing?"
"No. Its like STARBUCKS' famous green straws. That's where they hide the crack...you know so you can keep coming back. But like I said, not even trace amounts."
"Ah." I said puring myself some coffee
"So you're not going to get back with Juan again?"
"NO. Fuck no."
"That's what you said last time."
"Was it?" I knew she was right but I was going to try and avoid this subject
"Yea."
"How long ago was that?" I questioned trying to think back
"When he cheated on you a week into your first relationship. And then you were all like, this is this- and that is that- and I was like fine- that way you learn. And look- you didn't."
"Thank you Kendra."
"Anytime love."
"Tell me. Are we going to go get fucked up tonight?" Genovieve asked coming in like a bad Mexican station she had a habbit of doing that.
"I thought we just got fucked up?" I asked.
"No. That was pre-gaming." She stated simply
"Nice." Kendra said high 5ing Ginny.
"Ok then where are we going?" I questioned.
"Where did you wanna go?"

*

"I think we should go somewhere with good music." Pete stated.
"Right. Because Mr. All-About-The -Music doesn't want to deal with fans." Patrick said rolling his eyes
"When do we leave?" andy asked looking up from his breakfast
"Tonight." Joe said through a yawn.
"What time?" Pete asked again now just getting annoyed.
"Well let me see." Dirty said coming out of nowhere, "At 3a. Then we drive for 8 hours get to our next desitnation around Noon then soundcheck for you boys and THEN you all can sleep."
"Why don't we just sleep on the bus?" Andy asked.
"Ok then if you're such a genious let it be then."
Patrick laughed and rolled his eyes at Andy. He knew Dirty was just trying to help but they all couldnt help picking on him sometimes.

*

"I'm still PISSED OFF that the heel to my pumps broke." I said with my hands in my hair trying to make my poof a bit higher.
"Eh." Ginny stated as she tried to finish paint her nails.
"What's wrong Gin?" Kendra asked.
"I've got flyaway hair everywhere can you grab the scrunchee and put up my hair right fast? Please!"
"Yes. Done and done." Kendra said doing as she was asked
"Thank you."
"Ginny. How do you wear these? These shoes are waaay to high. I cant walk in these." I said of the black jimmy choos she had given me to wear since mine broke.
"Of course not. Thoes shoes were made for fucking." She said still doing her toes
"What?" I said dropping my hands from my hair and turning to look at her
"Yes. They look great with your feet in the air."
"Where do you come up with this shit?" I asked laughing.
"Don't know."
Kendra was in stiches. As she tried to catch her breath from laughing too hard I decided to paint my nails.
"Is this the only color you have?" I asked.
"Yes. Why what's wrong?"
"I liked that red one you have." I said shrugging
"Oh fine. I'll get it."
"I thought you said- this is the only one you have out here- right?"
"See. You are a smart cookie." Ginny said laughing
We finished to get dressed, I finally got my nails painted, Ginny finished her hair, Kendra was the last person to brush her teeth and we were out of there.
"So who's DD tonight?" Ginny asked.
"Not it." Kendra and I said together.
"Well now. That makes it me." Ginny said taking the keys
"Damn straight." We said high fiveing
The first place that we headed into was loud and obnoxious. I mean it felt like you walked into a woofer and didn't know how we got there. But all in all we stayed for a few hours and danced well into the night.
When I decided that maybe there might be a point when I'd never walk again in these shoes, was the moment I decided that we should be on our way out.
Kendra took her baby doll Mary Janes off and walked that way to the car. Ginny rolled her eyes and kept stepping in her 4.5 inch thigh highs boots.
"Perp." I stated.
"My feet hurt like hell." Ginny finally admitted when she got into the car.
"You don't say?" Kendra asked.
"Where'd you get thoes from?" I demanded to kendra.
"I wore them out the house." She said about her black flats
"Not the question. Exchange shoes with me." I said sternly to Ginny.
"Why?"
"My shoes hurt my feet and your shoes hurt my feet-"
"My shoes hurt your feet?"
"You know what I mean. Do it."
"Damn- the little Fireball is mad." Kendra said with a laugh.
"Damn straight. Now lets go."
Ginny and I exchanged shoes and with the boots the weight distribution was way better and I was happy. Ginny then drove for 15 minutes with her shoe off while Kendra dierected us to another place.
We walked into some place Kendra knew about that was more bar then club. But as usual when you get drunk enough you get up and you dance. Think High Tops on a Monday night without a game.
Just that dead.
There were some white girls who clearly had had enough to drink and was dancing to 'Shake that Azz'.
Kendra and I pointed and laughed at them so hard that we had to remember where we were in the first place. She lived here, we didnt. We needed to keep cool and not start trouble with the locals.
As soon as Ginny saw the juke box I knew we were in trouble. It would be Bon Jovi and Def Leppard and (maybe) Michael Jackson the rest of the night. But come to think about it, that may be a great relief from what was currently playing.
We got a table and sat there for about 20 minutes when the door opened again and brought in a draft.
Ginny's mouth dropped as the guy with the Pea Coat started to take it off. She has a short attention span and weakness for guys in pea coats. But as soon as it began it was over and she along with Kendra were back to oggling the bartender.

*

"Its kinda dead in here." Andy stated.
"Good. That's the best kind." Patrick said tapping his friend on the back then taking off his scarf & pea coat.
Sign up to rate and review this story