Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Wake Me Up When September Ends

Chapter Two

by Otaku93 0 reviews

Chapter Two

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 403 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bill lay on his bed, tears pouring down his face. How could Izzy do this to him? His Izzy. Bill gave a sob, and reached for a tissue to blow his nose when he heard a light tap on his door. "Bill, honey?" His grandmother.

"What?" He snapped angrily.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine! Go away!"

"Are you sure, cause it's no trou-"

"GO AWAY!!" Bill screamed. He heard his grandmother sigh and turn heading back downstairs. He shouldn't take Izzy's abandonment out on her, but he did anyway. Besides, she didn't even know about Izzy. Bill felt bad about yelling at her, but he wasn't really going to do anything about it.

Shortly, another knock on his door. Growling he stormed towards the door ready to yell at his grandmother when he saw Izzy's soft, sad brown eyes. "You...!"

"Bill, just let me talk for a minute." He pushed his way in, shutting the door behind him. Bill sat on the bed, glaring fiercely at Izzy. Izzy took a deep breath. "Bill, I just want you to listen for a moment. I love you. I really, truly love you with all my heart. I care about you and I want you to be happy." He paused for a second. "But I have to do this, I'm sorry. I really am, lovey." Izzy only ever called him lovey in their most intimate, precious moments, and this was no doubt one of those moments. He knelt in front of Bill, taking his hands and kissing them. "I'm sorry." He repeated the phrase over and over, kissing Bill's hands. Bill said nothing, so Izzy sat next to him and kissed him gently. Bill didn't push him away, but he didn't respond either. Izzy looked at him worryingly. "Bill?" He looked straight into Bill's eyes, and making Bill look straight into his own. He rested his forehead against Bill's, the tips of their noses touching, and a few seconds later Bill finally spoke.

"I hate you." Izzy's eyes widened and he searched Bill's eyes for something to read, to figure out what Bill was really thinking, but for once, they were completely unreadable. "Get out."

"Bill, I..."

"Get out!" He shoved Izzy out his door, slamming it shut, and locking it, before sliding down to sit against it, covering his face with his hands, muffling his sobs so Izzy wouldn't hear them.
Sign up to rate and review this story