Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“I promise my ears aren’t full of melted brain.

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Brednon and Pepper's 2nd date.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 1307 words

0Unrated
Authors note: You probably don't care but the encounted between Brendon and Trish is based loosely on an experience one of my older brothers had.

An hour later….

“And your being completely honest? We weren’t bad? Your ears aren’t full of melted brain?”

Brendon laughed as he stopped at the redlight, “I promise my ears aren’t full of melted brain. I think you were great. Yeah you were a little rough at first, but you were nervous. It happens, hell you should have heard us when we performed for Pete.”

Pepper nodded, “Yeah. So pretty much same position.”

“Yeah,” Brendon nodded, “So Ms. Wright.”

Pepper smiled as she answered, “Yes Mr. Urie?”

“This morning, your performance was pretty much the only thing you had planned. Am I right?”

“Yes you are.”

“Right, which means that for the rest of the day your pretty much doing nothing.”

Pepper nodded wondering what he was getting at.

“Considering I have nothing to do also, I’ll let you choose our entertainment. What would you like to do? Movie? Bowling? Rollerblading?”

“Rollerblading sounds fun. I haven’t done that in forever.”

Brendon nodded as he turned the left blinker on.

“Rollerblading it is.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendon walked around to Pepper’s side and reached down to pick up her hand, Pepper obliged and they walked hand in hand into the skating rink. The couple exchanged their shoes for rollerblades and went to find a place to sit. Brendon stood up waiting for Pepper. Once she was done, he extended his hand and they stepped onto the floor.

“So I’m curious Pepper, what would you say your favorite song to be? Mine is 1985.”

Pepper tried to think but her train of thought kept trailing to where her left hand was linked with Brendon’s.

“Um probably, Fall Out Boy’s Dance Dance or Panic’s Time To Dance.”

“Really? Time to Dance?”

“Yeah, I don’t know why but I really love the ‘Shot gun Wedding’ part. ‘When I say shotgun you say wedding, shot gun wedding, shotgun wedding,” Pepper sang.

Brendon laughed, “Wow I think you sing it better than I do.”

Pepper laughed, “Nah.”

In order to talk there was virtually no space in between Pepper and Brendon, but hey, neither of them was complaining. They continued to skate and talk as if they were in their own little world. Unfortunately they were both oblivious to the glares they were getting from a group of girls on their left.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ugh, look at that SKANK with him. How could Brendon Urie date some one like that,” a brunette wearing a tank top that was three sizes to small for her size double D’s said to her friends.

“For real. Look at her she’s fat,” a stick figure blonde replied noting Pepper’s curvy petite frame.

“Yeah, Trish,” a rail thin redhead acknowledged the brunette, “Why don’t you show him a REAL woman?”

Trish nodded, “Give me a little time. I’m waiting for the right moment.”

The other two girls nodded.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortly after Brendon and Pepper stopped momentarily to take a break.

“You want something to drink,” Brendon asked?

“Um Dr. Pepper please,” Pepper said smiling at him.

“Ok be right back,” Brendon said skating over to the concession stand, first stopping at the DJ.

“Hey, would you please play ‘Dance Dance? It’s my girls favorite song,” Brendon asked?

The DJ smiled, “Sure man. What’s her name?"

Brendon replied, " Pepper. And mine is--”

"Dude, I know who you are. Brendon Urie. It happens that MY girl’s favorite band is Panic. Would you mind autographing this for her?”

Brendon nodded and signed the CD insert for ‘A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out.’

“Hey thanks. And I’ll play that shortly,” the DJ replied as Brendon nodded.

From across the rink Trish saw Brendon heading for the concession stand.

“Lacey? Kayla? Watch and learn.”

The blonde and redhead watched their friend make her way over to Brendon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish skated up behind Brendon in line.

“Oh. You Brendon Urie,” she said in a hushed tone.

Brendon turned slightly, getting an eyeful of Trish’s bosom. Looking away Brendon nodded. “Hi.”

“My name is Trish Lane. I am a huge fan. My favorite song is “Lying Is a the most Fun a Girl Can Have without taking Her Clothes off.” All though that can be fun too,” she said giving him a smile that she thought would be a huge turn on. It wasn’t.

It was Brendon’s turn in line.

“Uh yes, I’d like a medium Dr. Pepper and a medium Coke please.”

Brendon handed the cashier the money and picked up the drinks, making his way back to Pepper.

“It was nice to meet you Trish.”

Not to be put off, Trish followed him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Here you go,” Brendon said handing a cup to Pepper, “Uh oh.”

“What?”

“This weird skank in line was talking to me and hinting that taking clothes off can be fun. Would you mind kissing me?”

Pepper smiled, “No I wouldn’t mind.”

Brendon and Pepper leaned forward, meeting in the middle. Trish walked up just as they locked lips.

“Ugh. Whatever. I wouldn’t want you after you’ve been with a skank.”

Brendon broke the kiss and looked at Trish.

“Hey, I think your confused as to who the skank is. My girl doesn’t publicly hint for sex and wear too-tight tank tops that cause bra bulge. Which quite frankly is a turn off.”

Pepper glanced at Brendon and then looked at Trish, “So have a nice day. Kthnxx!”

Trish walked off muttering to herself, “Fag. Wouldn’t know a real woman if she came up and sat next to him. Bra bulge my ass.”

Brendon and Pepper watched as Trish and her band of skanks walked out of the rink.

“Wow, that was pretty weird,” Pepper said taking a drink of her Dr. Pepper.

Brendon nodded sipping his coke, “Yeah. Pretty much.”

When the two of them had finished their drinks they got back onto the rink floor. Several minutes later the DJ came on the loudspeaker.

“Ok so this next song is for Pepper, your boy Brendon requested it, here it is. Fall Out Boy’s ‘Dance,Dance.’

Pepper stopped and looked at Brendon who smiled in return.

“Oh wow. I didn’t think you’d request it. But wow thank you.”

“Your welcome,” Brendon said Pepper kissed him on the cheek.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Wow I can’t believe it’s all ready 7 o’clock. I had fun Brendon. That was great,” Pepper said as Brendon opened the front door for her.

“Your welcome. I had fun too. I can’t remember that last time I rollerbladed. I guess you work tomorrow, right?”
Pepper sighed, “Yes. I kind of wish I didn’t have to. I really like spending time with you. Yeah I’ll be with you on the tour but how many times are we going to be together like this? Alone?”

Brendon nodded. “I know. Well we’ll figure something out. But you need to sleep and I, I need to get home before my poor mother has a heart attack. She would think we eloped if I don’t come home tonight.”

Pepper laughed, “Niice. Well I guess I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

Brendon gave her a quick kiss.

“Bye.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepper walked into the apartment to find Izzy sitting on the couch watching tv.

“Wow so you decide to come home again,” Pepper teased.

“Yeah pretty much. Wow, hey, Jalepeno Bell your lips are swollen.”

“Are they really,” Pepper asked bringing her hand up to feel her lips.

“Been kissing Brendon?”

“Hell yeah. And I don’t like to kiss and tell Iz, but damn that boy can kiss.”
Sign up to rate and review this story