Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"Your my guitar hero."

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

I'm back, and this is just yet another filler chapter. I promise I have a lot more up my sleeve. Please R&R! xoxo Dani

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 785 words

0Unrated
"OMG!"

"What?"

"The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D starts November 29. That's tomorrow, Bren."

Brendon laughed as he cruised around the Wal-Mart parking lot looking for a parking space.

"I take it you are a Tim Burton fan?"

"Heck yes I am. There's a space right there. Didn't Panic! record a cover for the NBC soundtrack?"

Brendon nodded as he pulled into the space Pepper pointed out, "Yep. 'This Is Halloween.' You don't have the soundtrack?"

Pepper shook her head, "I've never been able to find it and I don't have a credit card so I can't buy offline."

Brendon nodded as he picked Pepper's hand up and walked arcoss the parking lot.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok so what are we buying again?"

Pepper rolled her eyes as Brendon pushed the buggy.

" I'm smart enough to not go out on Black Friday and shop with all the other idiots, like Izzy, and buy people's Christmas gifts all thoughout October, early November, and December. So I just need to go pick up some CD's for my 15 year-old twins cousins, comforter set for Izzy, and we need some new hand and bath towels."

Suddenly Brendon thought of something.

"Here hand me the list of CDs, I'll get them. You get the other things and I'll meet you..."

"By the chocolate," Pepper suggested.

Brendon laughed, "By the chocolate."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirty minutes later the two of them met up again and head for the checkout counters.

"Here, I've got it," Brendon said after placing the items on the converbelt, after carefully covering a certain one, and taking his credit card out.

"Bren..."

"Pep."

Brendon gave her the puppy dog look and she sighed.

"Ok. I guess I'll go sit on the bench over there and wait on you."

Brendon nodded and turned to the cashier, an elderly woman, who was giving him a knowing smile.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good choice in CDs," Brendon said as he backed out of Wal-Mart's parking lot.

Pepper laughed, "Yeah, Georgia and Cali have good taste in music. I have to give them that. For their birthday I took them to a Fall Out Boy concert and they loved it."

Brendon nodded, "They put on a good show."

"So does Panic! Though I've never seen you guys in actual concert, I've seen fan videos on Youtube and such."

Brendon laughed, "What's been your favorite and least favorite part. I have to know."

"My favorite would be your dance. The one in "There's a Good Reason...". I like that."

Brendon smirked, "Least favorite part?"

"Intermission, where Dusty and the other chick are doing the little know facts part. They were really annoying. I mean I'm sure they're nice people but their part was just, ugh."

Brendon laughed, "I've heard several people say that."

Pepper nodded, "So when does touring pick back up?"

"January 10."

"Ok, that's good. Does it matter what we wear, cause I'm not to sure the others would really go for the 'Panic look.' "

"No, it doesn't matter. Wear what ever you feel comfortable in."

"Ok. Are you gonna stay the night or go home?"

"Stay the night, despite the fact my mom is getting a little suspicious. She still beleive's we're gonna elope, or already have."

Pepper giggled as Brendon parked in his usual parking space at the complex, "Oh my."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendon walked into the silent apartment and sat the shopping bags by the table.

"I take it Izzy and Mason are at his place tonight?"

"You take it right. Are you hungry?"

Brendon shook his head, "No, that Japanese food is pretty filling."

Pepper wrinkled her nose in disgust. "I don't see how you can eat sushi.I mean come on, seaweed?"

Brendon shrugged as he placed his shoes by the door.

"I don't see how you can eat meat."

Pepper rolled her eyes and sat next to Brendon on the couch. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"So, is there anything you wanna do? For my birthday I received "Guitar Hero."

Brendon's eyes lit up, "Sure."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Are you kidding me?"

Pepper snickered at Brendon's expression.

"The game doesn't lie."

"I think you cheated," Brendon said pulling his face into a pout.

"How the hell do you cheat at Guitar Hero?"

"I dunno. Where there's a will there's a way."

"Oh, sweetie, your just upset I beat you the last four games."

Brendon crossed his arms.

Pepper sighed and lay the contoller down. Crossing the room, she put her arms around Brendon and lay her head on his chest. Shortly he placed his arms around her waist. Tilting her head up she whispered in his ear, "Your my guitar hero."

Brendon rolled his eyes and laughed before placing a kiss on her lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story